[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider farm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
Sup /an/, I want to start raising spiders so I can keep my pockets filled with spiders to throw at people. Where does one buy spiders and how do you start a spider farm?
>>
But anon your house is already a spider farm
>>
>>2467195
Ok but if you are going to do pocket spiders consider a spring loaded ejector box. Spiders are too delecate and mobile to survive a pocket otherwise. Airholes required. Also consider a jumping spider species, as sudden new environs of a person will result in adaption and exploration rather than curling into a terrified ball on the part of the spider.
>>
>>2467198
In order to keep them from eating each other you might consider investing time in spiderlings raised together in a cage where you move them close together in holding once a month so they are used to high spider per space environments. After all a glob of dead spiders hitting the floor with one Darwinian survivor strutting away is metal in a way but not what you are going for.
>>
>>2467195
You first buy spiders at the dairy but make sure they are completely ready for the mating ritual as the sun will only shine down on you crazy diamond. The farming part is fairly simple and only requires dogs to bark at midnight to be successful. Make sure your pocket is lined with Twinkies as the fog will prevent the apples from being able to vote. Good luck, anon and may the rings of Saturn keep your Android from going yellow.
>>
>>2467381
>rings of Saturn
;)
>>
Interesting choice, I would suggest if you are going to go the pocket bug route, you may have better luck with flying cockroaches or grasshoppers. They tend to hop around and buzz causing panic stricken terror on the part of the victim. Even a pocket of cicadas could be something to consider.
>>
>>2467195
>buy spiders
there are lots of free spiders around most buildings
>>
>>2467195
pokespiders? just have them walking on your shoulder or chest etc. and you can freak out passersby with less chance of harming the spiders
>>
wut
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.