[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I FUCKING KILL THESE THINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

IVE FUCKING HAD IT IVE FUCKING HAD IT IVE FUCKING HAD IT
ALL OVER MY FUCKING DESK, ABOUT TO GET INTO MY FUCKING PC TOWER, ON MY FUCKING WALLS, NOTHING I DO FUCKING WORKS
I DONT WANT TO CALL A FUCKING EXTERMINATOR BUT I FEEL LIKE I MIGHT FUCKING FORCED TO
>>
>>2466410
Find where they nest and pour boiling water down it
>>
Show them compassion and humanity and eventually they will realise that it is time to move on.
>>
>>2466410
Mix honey and borax and leave it in a dish near a trail. Swear by it. Works with roaches too. They'll carry it back to their queen and kill the nest
>>
>>2466412
Tried this, tried pouring dish soap and boiling water, poured lysol,
>>2466422
havent tried this, will try tonight if i dont fucking get killed.

I've also tried mixing Baking soda and powdered sugar and leaving it in a jar. it doesnt work.
>>
Mix dish soap and sugar or
>>2466422
>>
maybe stop being a fat cunt and leaving your food scraps around.
>>
>>2466410
Buy ant poison they sell it online or Home Depot or some shit.

They'll take the poison rocks back to their colony and they all die
>>
>>2466462
ants get into homes and apartments regardless of whether you leave food scraps out. if they appear after you do that it just means you had them somewhere else (foundation, basement, neighbor) before.
>>
>>2466479
No. Unless you are unlucky enough to have them build a colony in your house because that is the only place they could settle, they found food and are getting it and are coming back because they can keep getting it.

That's how ants works. They search for food, when they find it, they get it.
>>
There is a raid spray that says it "blocks" the ants, I don't recall the name. It really works.

When you see a trail of ants, follow it and find out how they are coming in. Spray around the opening, wipe the excess and wait for it to dry.

Keep doing that to every "opening" you find.

You might have to repeat this in a few months but it works.
>>
>>2466490
>buy abandoned house
>extensively remodel it
>keep finding ant colonies around foundation
>nobody has lived in here for years/no food for years
Whatever you think homey.
>>
Buy any brand of poison trap except raid. Raid doesn't work. Had the same problem and got rid of them this way. I tried everything else without much luck. Make sure you see them going into the traps. You can drop ants inside it if they can't find it themselves. They'll be gone in a few days.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.