[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do we teach our monkey brothers to create and use spears?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: concerned orangutang.jpg (141KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
concerned orangutang.jpg
141KB, 1024x684px
how do we teach our monkey brothers to create and use spears? how would we go about to give them eyes, eyes on the inside to see the world for what it truly is?!
can we make them equal to us? can we teach them language? can we teach them justice and beauty?
>>
>>2462666
No

fpbp

/thread
>>
>>2462666
Mushrooms are the key
>>
>>2462666
We should teach them agriculture instead of violence.
>>
File: 1503094344671.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503094344671.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>2462685
but violence and wars leads to progress
what would they grow though? rye?
>>
>>2462666
Satan pls go
>>
>>2462666
I always wondered if it would be possible to train monkeys to use weapons. I don't expect them to smith swords anytime soon, but I wonder if it would be possible to teach them to make spears, or failing that, giving them spears, swords, or daggers and teaching them to use them against other packs.

I mean, if you teach a gorilla to wield a sword, he'll be king of the jungle.
>>
>>2462680
>Stoner fanfiction
>>2462685
They already eat each other out of habit.
>>
by giving them spears one monkey tribe will attack and beat all other monkeys into submission to join their great tribe to create an anarchist monkey society
>>
We should bestow the gift of Wisdom upon our Orca allies and not some filthy fucking apes!
>>
worked so well in africa. how about we teach them how to farm instead
>>
>>2462702
What use is intelligence without the ability to make tools?
>>
>>2462666
I don't think they have enough motor coordination to not destroy their hands.
>>
>>2462697
u mean Blacklivesmatter?
>>
>>2462666
>how do we teach our monkey brothers to create and use spears?
There's at least one chimp troop that bites sticks until theyre sharp and uses them to spear and dig out bush babies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.