[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rehab vent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9669.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9669.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
run a small wildlife rehab facility.
6 adult opossums under care currently, 2 female

4am panty raid into girls housing (thanks to a fuck up on my end)

Chaos in the kitchen/ sleeping quarters

Shit and food everywhere

screaming opossums pulling each others hair and biting whatever they can grab
scrambling on hands & knees to separate them all

take 2hrs to clean up, wash the animals, check for new injuries etc.

Now I don't care about any of the work
No qualms about being scratched or bitten.

I'm not even bothered anymore by the gross-out jobs like cleaning raw liver and shit splatters

I'm just trying to get past how many times my forearms got humped to completion during all of that.

I feel dirty

Pic related- the sweet face of chaos and uninvited arm-fucking
>>
>>2462649
I once saw an opossum eating a roadkill skunk on the side of the road. dirtiest animal in the world as far as i'm concerned. why would you waste resources rehabing these?
>>
>>2462670
Your preferences and opinions are irrelevant to this profession.
Self-important little cunt that you are lol

'Only save the cute ones'
Hilarious
>>
>>2462649
Interesting.
What are you going to do about all the pregnancies that inevitably began that night? And did the opossums actually ejaculate on your arm?
>>
>>2462730
There won't be much I can do other than provide a home for the knocked up female & her joeys

My mistake, my responsibility.

They are not bad to live with as far as wild animals are concerned
and it's not as if this would be the first bit of work I've taken home.

They're pleasant like nervous but affectionate cats
I have the space plus an empty aviary thankfully

Yes.
There was possum ejaculate on my arm It was as unpleasant as it was surprising.
Holding back a struggling animal one minute and the next minute he has jizzed.
>>
>>2462649
Thanks for the story, post more pics
>>
>>2463092
He's only got like 2 years to find a mate and spooge in her pouch or he's roadkill.
>>
>>2463092
>Yes.
>There was possum ejaculate on my arm It was as unpleasant as it was surprising.
>Holding back a struggling animal one minute and the next minute he has jizzed.

That sounds fucking hot as fuck, honestly. dude...
>>
>>2462670
They are good for the environment and don't carry as much of the risk of diseases most mammals do in the wild. We need organisms that help dispose of carcasses. Animals that scavenge on dead bodies are very resilient.

>>2462730
It pretty late outside their breeding season. If they are indoors they might let their joeys grow but opossums usually have their last litters in July.
>>
>Only one picture
>>
>>2463092
Where you at? I'll take one of those opossum babies
>>
>>2462649

it sucks because they only live for like 2 years so all this effort literally dies in two years

props to you though I appreciate you taking care of them
>>
>>2463164

sorry I can't give them to you.... some of the rehabs are used for meat and we make patties and cook them for the homeless in the city... otherwise I would love to offload one or more to you
>>
>>2463172
I ever understood this. I heard roadkill deer is sometimes used for soup kitchens. But opossums and raccoons? Do they know what they are eating is not beef and pork or is it just ground up mystery meat? Does the FDA not have any sort of regulations for feeding homeless people?

I mean, I'd eat it. I've eaten roadkill before. Just curious.
>>
>>2463172
You're in luck though. I am homeless and need a companion animal. You could cut out the middle man and give the opossum straight to me. I'll eat him when he dies.
>>
>>2463175
ok send me a private message if you have 4chan gold

>>2463174

you can feed deer, opossum, raccoon, duck, fish, rat, bison, chicken, beef, turkey, pig, emu, game pheasant, skunk, and there's like three more but I can't remember... you can probably google it
>>
>>2463177
>>2463172
What the fuck, so if I were to take an orphaned or injured animal to you, you'd likely just kill and cook it?

Jesus Christ, America. Never taking an animal to a rehab if I ever come to you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.