[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit your dog does season 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pupprito.jpg (43KB, 525x336px) Image search: [Google]
pupprito.jpg
43KB, 525x336px
I enjoyed the last thread so much that I felt we should have a new one.

>if pupper sees any sort of laundry, makes a beeline for it
>pokes around a little bit
>finds a sock and takes off with it
>Every fucking time
>try to shoo him away and he laps around the room to come back and snag a sock on his way around
>turn around and this fucker has found a sock, SOMEWHERE, and is chewing on it
>gives me the most pitiful look like I'm taking his toy away when I try to get the sock back

>walking
>he picks up a huge stick
>prances and acts like he's the most well behaved pupper in the world despite this stick being so big he's half dragging it

>he has a small bear toy that was the 2nd toy we ever got for him
>he treats it better then his other toys
>he won't chew hard on it, just delicate chews
>gets pissed if you remove it from his bed, he has to take it and bring it back to bed
>this is the only soft toy that has survived thus far because of his special treatment of it
>>
>whines to be let out of his kennel at night
>let him out, he jumps up into bed to sleep next to me
>doesn't pee the bed or anything like that, just sleeps until morning
>>
>give dog a bone snack since he's been good
>runs into the other room
>throws snack
>it goes right under the sofa
>comes back and tries to get me to come to the room and retrieve it for him
>get it out
>he eats it normally
He does this so much I think hes aiming for it to go under there
>>
>>2462620
My dog does all of these things. His version of the bear is a puppy toy from ikea though. He holds it close and just nibbles on it.
>>
My dog is really quiet. Occasionally I hear him bark at something in the backyard but he never seems to get into it with neighbor dogs when they all start going.
he's also really good at leaving other dogs alone if they don't walk directly next to them. same with most animals actually, we walked past a rabbit in someone's garden the other day and all he did was stare it down. He's a very well mannered dog, you know.
>>
>have large pyr mix
>sweet and friendly, loves making new friends
>behaves great on walks until
>sees new potential friend
>immediately plops to the ground
>won't move until friend comes to say hi or leaves

It works out because people tend to be scared of him since he's so big, but when he flops to the ground they get this big smile and usually let their dog come over.
>>
>walks around extremely slow and calm
>Comes over for some scratches, not too insistent
>Randomly runs away then starts barking from a distance
>He then come sober for a few seconds
>Runs off and barks
>Does this cute little jump when he barks
>>
> 8y old Irish Setter
> still kinda spastic
> On a walk, sees anything small and furry
> cat, squirrel, skunk, small dog, you name it
> gets so excited he can't bark properly
> just strangled squeaking noises
> runs straight at "new friend"
> hysterical blindness
> local cats and squirrels so used to this, they don't even run, just step to the side and watch
> dog runs straight past, still squeaking.
> have to keep him on a short leash, or he'll run into walls/fences/telephone poles when excited.
>>
>>2463411
My parents dog has one of those Ikea puppies too, he treats it like it's his baby or something.
>>
File: IMG_20170820_111213.jpg (2MB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_111213.jpg
2MB, 4096x3072px
>barks on my window at night to be let in
>I bring her in, she lays on my bed to sleep with me
>I lay down as well and prepare to sleep
>she gets energetic, starts walking around the room then cries a bit (it's her way of saying she wants to get out)
>I get up, get her out, she zaps out of the house to the outside
>I keep waiting for her to pee or something, but she doesn't do it
>I eventually get back in, and go to sleep
>she barks on my window to be let in

Every fucking time. She's a good girl tho (pic related)
>>
File: 20170712_192244.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_192244.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>2462620
>leave kong and chew toys at home for dog so he's not bored when I'm gone
>ignores them until I get home, then he starts eating and going bonkers with his kong
>>
>desktop next to couch
>watch TV and surf 4chan at night
>pass out on the couch
>dogger lightly licks my forearm or leg until I wake up
>stagger into bed so I can get proper sleep
>she gets into bed in her crate next to me

probably the shepherd instinct, I guess.

>neighbor at far end of parking lot has little dogs and likes to spoil them, also loves mine so she spoils her, too.
>over the years dog knows when we go over she's going to get a treat in the kitchen
>in the last year or so, any time neighbor comes to my apt to say hi, she walks my dog over to her apt for a treat and then I call her home across the lot
>now whenever my neighbor is outside and sees my dog, she'll call her to say hi
>my dog flies past her and beelines for her door, then looks back at her like "well, get over here and feed me"

my neighbor enjoys it so that makes it OK but that's exactly why I personally never spoil her with treats all the time. also her little pom does a walking handstand when he pees and it's hilarious
>>
>>2464502
das cute man
>>
I had a french mastiff and a cat who were both my babies and one day my cat was laying down on my lap and my dog was laying at the foot of my bed. My dog saw my cat was closer to me and got jealous of the attention. She then started wiggling her way up the bed to get closer to me but she was trying to be sneaky about it so i wouldnt notice but being a 120lbs dog i clearly noticed my bed shaking. I would look at her and shed stop then when i looked away shed keep going until eventually she scared off the cat and laid her head down on my lap. I dont have any photos of her grown up on this computer but heres my favorite one from when she was a pupper
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.