[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog is acting weird, help me, I love her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: contemplative thumper.png (854KB, 540x616px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative thumper.png
854KB, 540x616px
This is her
Little background, pretty sure she's a jack russel, probably between 2-3 years old, adopted her four months ago, all vaccines, spayed etc
Like an hour ago, I took my dog out to go potty/rub a little before bed time
She wouldn't poop, just peed a little, wouldn't run around, just kept looking down at the bottom of the yard
I checked all around, and didn't see any animals or people
I brought her back in the house, and she won't stop panting and wandering around
She looks at me and wags her tail sometimes, and sometimes she whines a little bit
She keeps sniffing at the door
I got the stupid shirt out that my mom got for her, which she always gets extremely excited for, and that seemed to calm her down for a minute, but she's back at it again
I'm really worried, and it's 10 at night, there's no vet's office open nearby right now
What's her deal, guys?
I'm scared
>>
>>2462387
My Beagle does stuff like that all the time. Probably smelled something weird like a cat or possum shit or something. Follow her outside and let her sniff around. And dont worry so much.
>>
>>2462387
I doubt there's anything wrong with her. The dog's senses are overall much better than yours and it will get interested in the slightest hint of another animal that you wouldn't even notice.
>>
File: potato with a turkey leg.png (1MB, 838x1434px) Image search: [Google]
potato with a turkey leg.png
1MB, 838x1434px
>>2462395
Thank you
I was actually just about to post that she took a big dump on the floor and hopped up in my bed immediately afterward, so maybe she was just uncomfortable from gas or something
I-I just worry about her
>>
>>2462400
She looks really fat you should probably walk her everyday or something
>>
File: thinkin bout fast.png (2MB, 852x910px) Image search: [Google]
thinkin bout fast.png
2MB, 852x910px
>>2462399
Yeah, I'm sure you're right, thank you
I guess I panicked

>>2462402
I think it's more the way she's laying down, she wads up her legs underneath herself, and the chair arches up in the middle, so it makes her look like a hill
I mean she might be a little chubby, but she's not obese
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.