[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw cat doesn't like me when I'm high

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

tfw cat doesn't like me when I'm high
>>
Oh my cat used to come and chill with me all the time when I was drunk and/or high. I'd just lay on the floor and she'd satellite around me, interacting with me, just being social. She was a total bro, always down to chill.
>>
Well if your cat didn't like you sober why did you expect to be liked while high?
>>
>>2462153
How do I get my cat to like me?
>>
>>2462082
Your statement is technically true because cats lack the mental capacity to "like" or "love" anything.

They are simpler life forms who have learned to mimic compassion (poorly) to parasitically attach themselves to human hosts. Cats actually function off of noerception.
>>
>>2462171
Don't harass it. Give it toys. Don't act like a stranger.
>>
File: 1490911199774.jpg (84KB, 405x727px) Image search: [Google]
1490911199774.jpg
84KB, 405x727px
>>2462082
sounds like a good kitter
>>
>>2462218
this
>>
Probably for the best. I'd be too scared of toxoplasmosis while high
>>
>>2462082
even cats know stoners are human scum
>>
>>2462082
>cat
>liking anyone
>>
>>2463972
my cats like me
>>
>>2462173
My cat become sad if I don't pet him enough / give him enough attention he will even become angry if I am not good enough to him.
btw when he becomes angry he's a real piece of shit just eating cables and shitting on the floor

When I snap my finger it means come here so I can pet you. In his mind that's how it is at least. He is pretty responsive. Sometimes I eat slowly and he just looks at me waiting for me to finish. If I am too slow he will intensly meow at me looking at me directly in the eyes.

My cat loves me high on kratom/cannabis/a bit of wine. But he fucking freaks out when I'm on LSD. Althought one time I came home with my friend and we were both on LSD and my cat came running at our feet and just rolled over on his back and everything.
>>
>>2462082

My cats fear me when I am drunk

For good reason

Good thing I'll never have kids
>>
>>2464089
you better not hurt your cats while drunk anon
>>
>>2464091

I try not to
>>
File: 1503351326081.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1503351326081.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
he doesn't like the demons you invite in and get influenced by

cats are more attuned to the subtle

t. occultist
>>
>>2464094
>he doesn't like the demons you invite in and get influenced by
what
>>
>>2464094
>t. schizo
ftfy
>>
>>2464073
This, my cat likes me.

Cats like people, they just aren't predisposed to like you like dogs.
>>
>>2462082
Cats are highly perceptive to change. I remember the first time I did acid my cat who chilled and cuddled with me every night seemed wary of me when I came home. At that point I had already come down but my perception of everything was still super heightened. I felt bad for him and decided to mimic the universal cat method of making other cats feel comfortable around you: roll on your back and out your hands up. It worked like a charm and he immediately went on for the cuddles. He was such a bro and probably the smartest cat ive bonded with.
>>
>>2464088
>letting your cat shit on the floor

Anon...
>>
>>2464683
>not letting your cat shit on the floor
>>
>>2465143
>not shitting on the floor yourself
>>
>>2465290
>not shitting on your cat
>>
OP I'm sure nobody else does either.
>>
>>2464089
Quit drinking if you get angry or abusive, it'll be less fun at social events but everybody will respect your willpower and how responsible you are

t. Have been sober for 12 years
>>
>>2465462
:(
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.