[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all hunters bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_40.png (3MB, 1442x910px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_40.png
3MB, 1442x910px
Some hunters are just cruel killing mercilessly innocent and defenseless animals just for the "thrill" of it , I'm going to share the story of a different hunter, a hunter who has a heart, a hunter who respects animals and nature, A hunter who once heard the cries of a little confused and panicked deer , and without hesitation went to help. The deer had entered a garden build near the forest , afraid and panicked the little deer got stuck between a big metal object and a wired fence covering the garden, only crying for help , when the hunter saw what was happening without hesitation he went to help the poor thing by unstucking it and helping it get over the fence and going to the wild again, This man had saved the deer's life , he had saved even more lives because this man is also a doctor, his whole life is based around saving lives and helping other people, this man is called a hunter because only on Saturday his only day off he goes to the forest with a rifle which he has a permit for and mostly walks around and appreciates nature and all the beautiful things that are rarely seen in the civilized world, away from technology and civilization, the rifle he carries is for self defense and the only animals he kills are the predators like wolves, who kill and eat some of the shepherd's sheep and leave the poor shepherds without enough money to buy bread, so this man is a great man I know him personally he had saved many lives , so can we assume that all hunters are bad share some opinions and stories.

Here is a link to the video where he saves the deer, the poor thing sounds like a kitten or a puppy which makes it even more heartbreaking
: https://youtu.be/IzjyQntej1k
>>
>>2461997
I live in Wisconsin and deer over population is a real issue.

As long as the hunter legally hunts and only hunts during hunting season I don't think they're bad. Plus venison is fucking delicious.

It's less cruel than a slaughter house, at least the deer have a chance
>>
Congrats OP. You just described almost every first world hunter.
There's shitty hunters just as there are shitty pet owners or parents.

At least you can eat deer.
>>
>>2461997
Deer are pests here.
Faggots killed all the wolves, so now there's nothing to keep the deer in check.
Hunters pretty much have to murdle them.
>>
We almost have no deer left in our forests only wolves and hunters , in Bulgaria people don't have much money and prefer to kill animals for the meat and leave the predators to kill whats left now its rarity to see a deer in the forest believe me , I go to the forest every other day
>>
File: Divlja-svinja-1.jpg (139KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
Divlja-svinja-1.jpg
139KB, 900x601px
>>2462003
to be fair tho wolves are kinda assholes it's hard for people to live near them

talking about asshole animals and ecosystems can we talk about these cunts
>>
>>2461997
>Are all hunters bad?
Are all OPs faggots?
>>
>>2461997
You know what kills more animals than hunters?

People who let cats outside.
>>
>>2461997
Read Aldo Leupold "Sand County Almanac" for a counter-example.
Also Col. Jim Corbett "Man-eaters of Koumon".
>>
>>2461997
When the game is about killing animals, you will get plenty of sadists.
Just like how furries attract zoophiles.
>>
>>2462010
Why don't you hunt the wolves? I would pay Bulgaria government many american dollars to hunt a pack of wolves
>>
>>2462054
>pic related

Those fucking things should be killed on sight.
>>
>>2462170
Answers to life's questions.
>No
>Yes
>>
Dude kills teenagers and fucks the bodies
>>
>>2463137
Seconding
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.