[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ode to my Pet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: dogger.jpg (339KB, 818x701px) Image search: [Google]
dogger.jpg
339KB, 818x701px
>Dog, Ebony, lived with us for nearly 12 years
>Has become extremely old and grey
>Ebony's arthritis in knees and hips got extremely bad
>Dog Has horrible balance and loves to be comforted but can hardly stand being held, hugged, or played with
>Only way to deal with it was to walk it off or sleep through it, 24/7
>Has been the daily routine for three months
>During one of her good days, entire family went out for a few hours to deal with family business
>Came home, Ebony not there to greet us
>Must be sleeping
>Check her doggy bed, not there
>Looking in the usual sleeping spots when there's a scream in the kitchen
>Freezer was wide open and ice cream melted all over the floor
>Cartons all chewed open
>Interestingly, only chocolate-flavored ice cream was completely eaten
>Sticky trail leading to a sick Ebony
>Hours leading afterward were not pretty
>Whining dog and diarrhea
>The next day, Ebony was found lifeless
>Everyone in tears
>First time dealing with death
>Dealt with it by distracting myself
>Videogames for hours
>Finally, time to sleep
>First time to really think all day, when it dawned on me
>Ebony's last meal was Death by Chocolate ice cream
>>
how did she get the freezer open?
>>
>>2461467
what if the freezer opened by itself, stop blaming the dog ffs
>>
>He doesn't know chocolate stops a dogs heart because of the theobromine in it.
>>
It'd be one thing if you came home and found her dead because shit happens, even if it was preventable you don't know it's a problem until it happens.

But you had time to take her to the vet. Fuck you and your family.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.