[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal past lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3394.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3394.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
What animal do you think you were in your past life, /an/?
Pic related. I honestly don't even like wolves. I'm as impartial to them as I am to humans, which I can't say for any other animal.
>>
nah, you were probably a slug or a mollusc or something equally retarded.
>>
>>2461301
So what were you, since you believe in reincarnation too.
>>
>>2461301
Each one of us is at a least partial physical reincarnation of any and all carbon-based life before us tbqh
>>
>He believes in transmigration of souls
>>
>>2461310
Ya why not I'm bored
>>
if i wasn't a cat then i don't even know
>>
>past lives
haha stupid burgers
>>
>>2461347
>eastern philosophy
>"wow only a burger would"
>>
>>2461351
>implying memory from past lives is not inherently burger thing
>>
>>2461310
>reincarnation has to involve a soul
>>
>>2461351
Yurocuckolds are so unable to keep us off their minds that they sandwich us into things that are only tangibly related when using the greatest of mental backflips.

Feels good to be king desu
>>
>>2461376
>tangibly related
>murrican education
hush up now before you embarrass us further.
>>
>>2461299
>blatant otherkin thread
>muh spirit animul is wuff
it kinda fits since you're vermin
>>
>>2461299
Considering how shitty the current one is, I had to at least be a golden retriever in a white upper middle class family in the previous one.
>>
>>2461393
I don't even like wolves. I'd be the first one to shoot if I saw one cross into Colorado. But it makes sense, personality wise.
>>
>>2461361
I wouldn't say I remember any events but I definitely feel like I've picked up the habits and tendencies.
I never even thought seriously about an animal past life. Until I started piecing together what person I may have been before.
>>
>>2461299
Maybe a sloth.
>>
>>2461299
Why do these otherkin/past-lives people always think that they all were cool animals like foxes, wolves or bears? Statistically they were more likely to have being insects or something less flashy
>>
>>2461605
Cause no one wants to be boring
>>
>>2461605
That too, but as of "lately".
>>
>>2461605
An animal reincarnation is usually the punishment for a sinful person. If I really was someone who put wild animals in cages for a living in my past life like I think I was, I probably deserved to have been some random vermin wolf that got shot or trapped.
>>
>>2461605
insects can be very flashy tho. look at fucking moths
>>
>>2461656
>being the endangered and world's largest butterfly
>being hoomin
Ya dude insects are ducking lame
>>
>>2461484
>assigning personalities to an animal you don't like
Nice bait, have a (You)
>>
I was a donkey.
>>
The only people who believe in this shit are reclusive, socially awkward white people with self esteem issues who watched too much Wolf's Rain and people living in third world countries. And Native Americans but to be fair they were thrown into civilization and clamber for whatever culture they can retain because of it.

>>2461605
You should check out 'godkins'. It's otherkin taken to a whole new, hilarious level.
>>
>>2461799
>godkins
Tell me about this.
>>
File: godkin.jpg (649KB, 1281x969px) Image search: [Google]
godkin.jpg
649KB, 1281x969px
>>2461822
Rare breed of otherkin that are/were gods/divine beings and either still are or were in a past life. Same shit with otherkins/therians but narcissism amplified by x100. They demand worship, followers, alters, saying shit like 'you laugh now but you'll be begging once I unleash my divinity', etc. What makes it even better is that other-otherkins seem to regularly shit on them for being abusive assholes or culturally appropriating pagans and natives.

Of course it's tumblr and while I only have one to follow artists, some things slip through the filter.
>>
>>2461832
What the fuck.
Also >wolf gender.
I'm pretty sure wolves are either female or male too.
>>
>>2461799
oh yeah mythology-kins are fucking cringe incarnate. i had the misfortune of dealing with some of them
>>
File: IMG_0243.png (131KB, 364x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.png
131KB, 364x852px
>>2461361
It's inherently a Buddhist and Hindu thing. Stop reaching man, it's pathetic.
>>
File: IMG_0675.jpg (153KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.jpg
153KB, 1111x597px
>>2461382
>us
>yurocucks are so embarrassed that they have to hide their identities to win e-arguments

Holy shit how embarrassing

>misconceptions about reincarnation is an American stereotype! I swear!

Brainlet detected
>>
>>2461299
Some sort of quiet and observant bird. My family coat of arms has 3 pheasants on it so maybe that.
>>
File: Aedes_aegypti.jpg (126KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Aedes_aegypti.jpg
126KB, 1600x1067px
>>2461299
Probably a mosquito. Over the years, probably several mosquitoes.
In fact, I think even if we were tigers or wolves at some point, it'd be pointless since mosquitoes would completely outcompete with their influence.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.