[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Myy caaat Zeeeusss :3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8802.jpg (346KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8802.jpg
346KB, 3072x2048px
He is fucking kawaiii. I love him so much
It would be fucking weird if i said this in front of people, so why not post it anonymous here

3< and yes this photo is taking by me ^_^
>>
>>2461239
Why is that cat outside?
>>
Why shouldn't he be outside? Cats need to be outside you know?
>>
>>2461248
Cats should be kept indoors for the good of the environment
>>
>>2461248
"Cats should be outside"
Have fun picking up your dead cats body.
>>
You don't seem to know a lot about cats. There are some exceptions with a few cat breeds like Abyssinian that are very curious and can easily get themself killed. But this is a Maine Coon cat and they need to be outside, otherwise it's against their nature
>>
>>2461255
>Have fun picking up your dead cats body.
FACT: All indoor cats die.
>>
>>2461239
Does Zeus know his owner is clinically retarded?
>>
Do you even use your brain? This is just a cat picture, you literally don't know who you talking about.
>>
>>2461257
>But this is a Maine Coon cat and they need to be outside, otherwise it's against their nature
>muh appeal to nature
It doesn't NEED to be outside dumbass
And unless you've got papers your darling little shit beast is just a domestic long hair.
Thanks for visiting /an/ faggot
>>
Never change /an/
>>
>>2461277
outdoor ones die a terrible death, but you don't seem to care enough about your animal's well being
>>
Letting cats go outside and that means you aren't taking care enough of your animal's well being?... that's a really stupid thing to say when you just have seen a pic of a cat outside. You know nothing about that.
>>
>>2461257
>they need to be outside, otherwise it's against their nature

so do dogs, but you don't see people letting them roam the streets unsupervised.
>>
The thing is, cats are themselves you don't own them, when on the otherhand dogs look at you as you were a god. And where this cat live are there no streets, only nature. There are differences between cats and dogs in case you didn't know.
>>
>>2461796
>There are differences between cats and dogs in case you didn't know.
Only retarded catfags actually think this magically validates being an irresponsible owner
>>
Wtf? Now you need to chill. First of all, you don't fucking know me. Most let their cats go outside. How can that lead to being an irresponsible owner?
>>
File: 1486655838438.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1486655838438.png
42KB, 500x322px
>le funny /an/ bait thread xd
Every time.
>>
Ew, it's Pepe. Normie
>>
>>2461255
>cityfag owning a cat

move to the countryside, or get an aquarium. You might as well rape the cat
>>
>>2461911
>just let your cat wreck the local ecosystem bro
>just let your cat get hunted by local predators bro
your irredeemably retarded
>>
>>2461847
Lurkmoar faggot
>>
>>2461379
Came here to say exactly this.
>>
Listen up guys.. I don't know what contury you are from, but where I live are having cats different from where you live. Think about that before you write
>>
>>2461974
Lurkmoar faggot
This applies to several things, such as
>learn how to properly quote a post you want to reply too
>learn that just because everyone else is doing something, it doesn't automatically make it right
>learn that you are on an animal and nature board, albeit a very contrary one, but a board for people who's interests are the care and well being of animals
>learn that continuing to advocate for free roaming cats will always be met with resistance from a group of people who advocate for the well being of animals
>finally, educate yourself on why people believe that letting your cat roam around unsupervised is comparable to abuse, rather than just automatically assuming you're in the right.
With your new found knowledge you will be able to make an educated decision,rather than just blindly defending your actions. So again, lurkmoar faggot.
>>
>>2461277
Holy shit...what have I done
>>
>With your new found knowledge you will be able to make an educated decision,rather than just blindly defending your actions. So again, lurkmoar faggot.

Well, I wouldn't say lurkmoar faggot is the right word. First, you can't just write shit like that to me, it doesn't seem like you have seen all the other replies. So, why did I start defending my actions. Have you seen the first 3 replies? I wouldn't call that "interest in caring for animals well being" Try look from my view. How does that makes my actions worst? Bad language always leads the wrong way. So i have the right to respond as I did.
>>
>>2462192
>muh hurtful words
Fuck your feelings
>>
>>2461239
>>2461288

Sadly, this kills the thread. Try again in a few weeks, and when asked say he's standing in front of a houseplant.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.