[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell a dog to eat SLOWLY?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: INCREDIBLEHIHGSPEED.gif (829KB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
INCREDIBLEHIHGSPEED.gif
829KB, 270x188px
Sister's dog is the right weight (used to be borderline chubby) and eats so quickly, she sometimes chokes and coughs, then proceed shoveling away again.
I tried playing classical music while eating which only helped 2 times.
>>
Put a bone or something in the bowl to make it harder to get to the food
>>
>>2459783
Put a big rock in the middle of the bowl, buy a bowl made to force a dog to eat slowly.
>>
>>2459790
>t. someone who got spanked a lot
>>
>>2459841
That's not even the case, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>2459842
you suggested putting a fucking rock into the bowl of a dog who's prone to wildly chomp into his food.
having the dog lose teeth surely is a great advice and surely will show him!
>>
Get one of those spiral bowls that force the dog to eat slowly.
>>
>>2459853
A BIG rock you fucking mong so that it ends up being like a bowl made to force the dog to eat slowly. Dogs (unlike you, apparently) are smart enough to to chomp on fucking rocks when it's in the middle or over their food.
>>
>>2459783
Feed it what it was meant to eat.
Dead animals on the bone and not quick easy open packaged leftovers of food not fit for human consumption.
>>
>>2459783
Get food that makes it harder to eat. They make food thats like a Giant cheerio so it gets caught in their teeth makes it harder to eat.
>>
Get a kong wobbler or a regular kong to freeze food inside of. Or just put a tennis ball in their bowl. With a kong you can moisten their dry food with water, put it in the kong and freeze it. That way you don't waste money stuffing it with wet food or extra junk. I'd get two kongs for this though just so you have one in the freezer while the other is being eaten.
>>
>>2459858
I fucking love you
>>
>>2461999
Homo.
>>
>>2461999
Thanks.
I love myself everyday too, that's the secret to greatness.
>>
Give it to him a little bit at a time?
>>
>>2459858
>Dogs are smart enough to chomp on fucking rocks when it's in the middle or over their food.
That's pretty smart of them.
>>
File: slow feeder.png (153KB, 330x392px) Image search: [Google]
slow feeder.png
153KB, 330x392px
Just get some kind of slow feeder (like pic related) or a puzzle toy (like a Kong wobbler) for her. Alternatively, use her meals as training treats and feed by hand.

Or, if any of these is too much work for your sister, just scatter the food on the floor.
>>
>>2463311
>humans aren't smart enough to pick out obvious typos
>>
>>2460421
Yeah, no. Dog will probably get a bone stuck in it's guts or throat because of the way it chomps down on food.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.