[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 72

Cat General #5. Previous thread >>2447726 Always looking for more/better info to add for OP. Feel free to reply to OP with suggestions
Here's a bunch of links no one will look at
Food & Nutrition
>http://catinfo.org/docs/Feeding%20Your%20Cat%20-%204%20pages%2011-13.pdf
>http://consciouscat.net/2012/03/22/the-best-food-for-your-cat/
Outside Enrichment
>https://catiospaces.com
>http://www.adventurecats.org/backcountry-basics/train-your-cat-to-walk-on-a-leash/
Behavioral problems
>https://thecatsite.com/threads/inappropriate-peeing-problems-answered.9563/
>http://www.catvets.com/public/PDFs/PracticeGuidelines/FelineBehaviorGLS.pdf
Kitten care
>http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=1+2137&aid=912
Discord link goes to #mammal
>https://discord.gg/HQkud96
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (59KB, 525x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
59KB, 525x384px
>>2459482
Why is that cat outside?
>>
>>2459483
Pretty sure that cat either has no home or has a very, very bad owner
>>
File: cat wire toy.jpg (33KB, 263x400px) Image search: [Google]
cat wire toy.jpg
33KB, 263x400px
>Spend $50 dollars on toys
>All my cat wants to do is play with this $2 piece of shit made in China

Why did no one tell me about this thing before. It's like a laser pointer only she can actually fucking catch it.
>>
>>2459601
It's says Made in USA on the packet
>>
Hey guys i have a little proplem with my cats. I live near a forest and a river with lots of different animals and i have about 5 cats and only one of them is actually inside with me and wants to cuddle. All other cats are practically out there 24/7. Is there anything i can do to make them feel more comfortable sitting inside with me? I mean they still bring me dead animals occasionally so i still know im their god but it just doesnt feel the same.
>>
>>2459687
>Is there anything i can do
Not really. Maybe, when your cuddle cat dies, one of the others will come in to take over its territory. To a cat, being around you isn't worth having to compete with other cats.
>>
>>2459601
Kek
I love the art. That mouse expression. "Wtf is that faggot doing"
>>
>>2459747
That makes sense to me. Im glad some of my other cats are still pretty young so they dont all die at the exact same time. Thanks for the advice Anon!
>>
File: IMG-20170819-WA0000.jpg (94KB, 900x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170819-WA0000.jpg
94KB, 900x862px
Does anyone know what breed this is? Thanks
>>
>>2459769
Looks like a kot
>>
>>2459788
Could you specify? Google cant find a breed thats named like that
>>
>>2459792
Might be a koshka
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 400x323px
What breed is this smug cat? Thanks In advance.
>>
File: 1405483791149.jpg (29KB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
1405483791149.jpg
29KB, 200x226px
>>2459800
dude fuck you
>>
>>2459482
why is that cat so photoshopped?
>>
>>2459821
Think that is a kot blini, could be wrong though. If it's got no papers it's got no breed
>>
>>2459821
That cat is often called kot, blini, or catjazz. I think he was a shelter cat with unknown ancestry, and it's likely that he's not any particular breed. The color pattern is called mitted blue lynx point.
>>
>>2459687
>they still bring me dead animals occasionally so i still know im their god

Cat experts have debunked this - when your cat brings you a dead rodent it's doing it because it's confused as to why it never sees you hunting/eating cat food. It doesn't understand that you get your food elsewhere so it thinks you're starving/extremely stupid and is trying to get you to understand how to function properly. They'll start bringing live ones for you as well, cuz they think you need to learn how to kill it.

Basically cats don't understand the concept of species and think humans are cats as well, just very big ones.
>>
>>2459956
Well, that would explain why they are sometimes still alive when they bring them to my front door. It's kind of cute that they try to help you with that.Thank you for that information!
>>
>>2459482
My parents went on vacation, before this cookie would have atleast two hairballs every week, even though she was constantly combed. Now that I just comb her face and let her sleep with me I havent seen any hairballs. What do?
>>
File: 20170819_215501.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170819_215501.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Why are my cat's paw pads all dry and cracked?
He has never been outside and he's only 5ish years old.
>>
File: IMG_2992.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2992.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
i have a stray that come by and his tail seems pretty fucked up

anything i can do for him?

best picture i can get
>>
>>2460183
That's weird. Some kind of chemicals on your floor or carpet?

>>2460244
All you can really do short of taking it to the vet is flush it with an antiseptic solution.
>>
File: 20170804_151024.jpg (136KB, 700x913px) Image search: [Google]
20170804_151024.jpg
136KB, 700x913px
I posted a few threads ago about this stray I recently adopted, and she's been doing great ever since. Extremely friendly with me, seems in good health, uses her box properly, interacts respectfully with the dog, etc.

Recently though I caught her going into the toilet to drink water out of the bowl, even though she had a big bowl of fresh water right next to it. I know cats prefer really fresh water (I try and change her bowl at least twice a day) so why the fuck would she go for stuff that smells like piss? Easily solved by keeping the lid down but I don't get it.
>>
>>2460279
Maybe she's used to drinking from toilets from her stray days?
>>
>>2460329
It's possible but I doubt it, I don't think there are any public toilets near where I got her. She did hang out near the garbage though so it makes sense that she might be used to lower standards of hygiene than other cats.
>>
>>2460279
Maybe she used to drink out of bird baths or something, and that's the closest thing to it. It probably reminds her of something safe to drink out of.

I don't know, cats are dumb animals. I used to think they were pretty smart, which they are compared to other animals, but they are fucking stupid
>>
>>2460279
I knew a cat that did this because he was obsessed with fresh water. The toilet "refreshes" more often than a bowl even.if you change it daily.

She might enjoy a pet fountain.
>>
File: kitty tail.jpg (6KB, 150x162px) Image search: [Google]
kitty tail.jpg
6KB, 150x162px
So, I adopted a cat for the first time last year and up until now I thought she was very cute and playful, always running and chasing me around the house. It was extremely adorable so I chased her around too but recently I got curious about her tail whenever she does that (pic related). Now I'm really worried. Is she being agressive/fussy and not actually enjoying herself? I thought she was just playing around!
>>
>>2460517
Typically a cat has her tail down or straight back if she's playing. At least my cat does, as long as she's not hissing or growling she's probably having fun
>>
>>2460517
he's playing. cats like to pretend to be scared (or actually get scared) for fun too. my cat will turn into a complete halloween cat when he's feeling feisty and try to tempt me into chasing him... unless you've startled him or something, it's just for play.
>>
>>2460749
*she
*her
whoops
>>
>>2460279
A lot of cats prefer flowing/moving water because it's more like a natural stream. You can get a special drinking fountain if you don't think you'll go insane from the constant water sounds
>>
I'm going to put some netting around my balcony for my cat. I let her out for the first time today, and she tried desperately to jump to the other neighbors balcony, which really can't happen. Do any of you guys have anything setup for your balcony?

Technically it's against my lease to put anything permanent out there, so I think I'm just going to get some chicken wire, along with some netting I bought on amazon, and fasten it to the bottom with zip ties, then have some screw on top I can hook the netting into so it will only be up when I'm out there with her.
>>
What cat litter doesn't track? At all.

Cat litter being all over my house is driving me mad. I've tried clay and crystal litters. If only I could find a crystal litter with granules too big to get caught in my cat's feet.

Doesn't help that the litter box is in the laundry room and every time I do laundry I get litter stuck on the bottom of my socks and then I have to scrape it off while also not stepping in it again.
>>
>>2460912
Put a rug under the litter box or wherever the cat gets out of the box. This should help minimize the amount of litter tracked
>>
Girlfriend brought home 2 strays that were really skinny and probably dumped out in the country with no mom in sight.
I don't know much about kittens but these 2 have teeth, motor skills good enough to climb my drapes, smaller than my hand... I'd say maybe 4-6 inches long. Fur. Idfk.

After 3 days of feeding them kitten food they're looking much better. Still tiny. One had a gashed eye with a lot of goop in it and we cleaned that up with eye drops, it's healed and fully openable. They know how to use a litter box (we're watching her brother's cat) and get along with our dogs.
When do I get them fixed? Do I just take them to a shelter and say "hey, here's some strays we found ?"
>>
How do I gauge a cat's personality if I've never been around cats before.
My roommate wants to get a cat but wants me to tag along to see if he can find one we both like.
>>
>>2460912
Wood pellets work pretty well.
>>
File: i09FJm4.jpg (177KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
i09FJm4.jpg
177KB, 1124x1024px
Hi guys, so i have that one problem with Kot blini. I like this cat like everybody else does, but i just cant help myself every time i hear its name. In my country "Kot" is another word for shit and "blini" is a common term used for someone who is a total moron. I dont want to hear this name all the time and the only thing i associate with it is "Shit moron". Is there any help for me?

pic related its Kot blini aka Shit moron
>>
>>2461178
Abandon your country and adopt the Russian way of life
>>
>>2461178
#thirdworldproblems
>>
>>2461178
What country/language?
>>
File: IMG_20160918_211751.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160918_211751.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Hi guys, first time poster. Here is my big beautiful Maine Coon boy, Bruno.
>>
File: cat.jpg (270KB, 1170x623px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
270KB, 1170x623px
got a call tonight

he was hit by a car and is now in the hospital, but alife.
i cant sleep knowing that tomorow i have to call them and ask them if he has survived.
>>
>>2461528
Is this your cat?

Don't let him outside ya goof
>>
Cats are cool man.

They're such good jumpers, they can calculate exactly how much energy they need to go so far. Sometimes they fuck up, but they're on point 95% of the time.

There are people in this world that hate cats, and that's really sad
>>
File: IMG_20170821_152433176.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_152433176.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
Is this abuse?
>>
>>2461015
My shelter sterilized kittens that weigh 2+ pounds.

>>2461501
Nice kot.

>>2461528
No sympathy for outdoorfags, but hope your cat pulls through.

>>2461644
Your cat almost certainly doesn't like it, but no.
>>
What's some god tier cat toys? My cat has a plenty of shit but doesn't seem to care about anything except occasionally a laser pointer. She usually just wants to play chase or hindpaw kick the carpet, and I feel like she could be having more fun. Also would like her to have something she could play with herself because a lot of the time she on ly wants to play at like 2am.
>>
>>2461683
If your cat likes laser pointers she'll like this thing
>>2459601

It's similar in concept, it's extremely cheap, and my cat goes just as bonkers for it as she does the laser pointer.

I've yet to find something she enjoys on her own though. I always have to play with her.
>>
File: IMG_7555.jpg (37KB, 380x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7555.jpg
37KB, 380x407px
>>2461683
Not exactly a "toy" but I bought a little pillow full of catnip and she plays with it all the time, even by herself. I can hear her batting it around on the kitchen linoleum right now and it's after midnight here. She likes to pick it up and leave it in random places in the house, and always tries to meow while her mouth is full so she sounds ridiculous. If I put it by her box, she'll stick her head out the side and use it like a real pillow. She loves it.

Pic related: not my kot but it's about this size.
>>
>>2461727
That's so cute, my cat doesn't seem to like catnip for some reason.
>>
>>2461024
tail held straight up is good
tail held straight up and "vibrating" (not wagging) is really good
both mean the cat is happy
tail held up with curled tip or tail held level with back is neutral
both mean (more or less) that the cat is curious but not necessarily ready to be friends
bristled tail means the cat is pissed off
wagging or thumping tail means the cat is agitated, might be angry or might just be really excited

ears forward is good, ears pulled back is bad
ears pulled back means the cat is either scared or angry
whiskers pretty much follow the ear trend

if a cat slow blinks at you, it means it likes you
staring is usually bad
staring at you then quickly looking away once you look at the cat is the cat being polite and non-confrontational

obviously, hissing means the cat is pissed
growling means the cat feels threatened but doesn't necessarily want to fight
purring means the cat is either happy or hurt (some people think purring helps cats heal wounds or eases the pain)
regular meowing means the cat wants attention

if a cat wraps its tail around you, it likes you
if a cat rolls onto its back, exposing the belly, near you, it trusts you a lot
if a cat headbutts you, it likes you
>>
>>2461178
>Shit moron
good name for a cat desu
>>
>>2460517
It's just play. My cat used to do the sideways crab walk, hunched back with tail like that if I enticed it
>>
>>2461024
you may not be able to tell much in a shelter setting. but you could try asking the volunteers about the cat's personality.

the main things you would probably be able to gauge would be things like:
- energy level: is the cat going to be bouncing off the walls, or does it like just lying around
- friendliness/shyness: does it let strangers interact with it or is it hiding away in a corner of its cage
- openness to being pet: does it let you pet him or does it try to bite you or hide

all shelter cats are stressed out though so i'd keep that in mind.
>>
>>2461670
>>2461575
I know its dangerous but he was a outdorcat before I got him

He would probably feel like in prisson
Not being alowed to wander the nearby woods or sunning himself on a warm rooftop.
>>
>>2461472
Austria/Austrian
>>2461752
Yeah, Its a pretty good name actually
>>
File: CAM00080.jpg (316KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00080.jpg
316KB, 1536x2048px
If I have strictly outside cats, can I still be aloud in the thread?
>>
>>2461821
Only if you live strictly outside as well
>>
>>2461821
Cats are cats, friend
>>
god damn i love cats so fucking much, they're so soft and cute
earlier i played around with a cat, he was really touchy and essentially hugged me and rubbed its face all over my hands
i love cats
>>
>>2461867
I woke up this morning to my cat laying right next to my head purring.

I love cats as well friend. They're the best companions
>>
Lads, I need your help.

Hey /an/ first time posting here. So since the past week, I have been hearing kitten meows in the narrow corridor near house and when I looked I only found a big black cat and kept hearing the meows after that so I just supposed it was the big cat causing it since the corridor doesn't have any hiding places.

Today, I decide to recheck it again fully after hearing the meows again but couldn't find anything until I noticed fur behind the water heater and I started tapping gently on the heater yet the fur didn't move so I started saying ksksks and suddenly the fur turns out to be the black cat and it had small kittens under it behind the heater.

I have always wanted to have a pet cat but my parents never allowed it but I think this time is my chance if it's God's will. How do I take one without making their mother angry? Should I wait for them to grow older? What if they left?

TL;DR found a bunch of kitten with their mom in my house and I want to have one as a pet, what's the best way to go about doing that?

>>2461872
>>
File: 1329577486759.jpg (42KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
1329577486759.jpg
42KB, 500x473px
>>2461871
>you will never be woken up by a hungry cat shouting and poking your face
feels bad man
>>
>>2461690
Anywhere I can get it online in Yurop? I have no idea wtf that is from the packaging, sorry

>>2461727
My cat barely reacts to catnip, should I expect anything different from this? The most reaction I got out of her was a catnip spray and she gets bored after like a minute
>>
>>2461941
It's called a cat dancer, I'm sure it's on amazon. Otherwise just look for cat wire toy or something similar. It's essentially a long piece of wire with a piece of cardboard attached to the end
>>
>>2461941
If she doesn't care for catnip, the pillow could still be fun for her to play "hockey" with if you have hardwood or linoleum flooring
You could see if she likes playing with a coin on the floor first
>>
>>2461885
You say that until they start doing it at 4:30 in the morning and their idea of getting you up is to purr and lick your head so you try to hide under the covers but it gets too hot and you have to make an air hole and then they find the air hole and try to get in and you have to turn onto your side and lay on the edge of the bed with your new air hole so they can't stand on the bed and worm their way in and all you want to do is sleep please let me sleep its not breakfast time just leave me be
>>
>>2461949
My cat fucking loves kitchen hockey. I just had to block off the area under the fridge so things would stop disappearing there.
>>
Why does my cat roll on her back when fighting with my kitten? Is she stupid, or are they playing and she's trying to go easy on him?
>>
Does anyone else have a cat with a really revolting meow? I love my cat >>2460279 to death but she sounds like she's being tortured every time she vocalizes. I know it's not really something I can do anything about (and it's kind of funny so I wouldn't want to change her) but I've never had a cat like it - the first two my family had were really quiet, and the third one had a really pleasant voice. Sadly, my current one has a really shrill and loud voice compared to any of them.

>>2462220
I think that's just how they play. The idea is that the cat will grab onto the 'enemy' and kick them with its back feet - my cat does that with my hand, though I've taught her to be very gentle when doing it. Exposing the belly in general is a good thing though, it's a sign of trust even if the two are roughhousing.
>>
>>2462220
Even though it looks silly, rolling onto their back is a cat's best "attack position" - they can strike with all four claws, not just two. So she's actually being EXTRA VICIOUS...or at least trying to appear that way.

>>2462255
My cat has a meow that, no shit, sounds like their vocal cords were damaged in a fire and they're being strangled. She only has a "full" meow when there's tuna to be had and she goes berserk. She's weird and I love her.
>>
>>2461864
this desu pic related
>>2461877
Your absolute best chance is to take mom cat AND the kittens. That way the kittens get to interact with you and still be cared for by their mom. If they are too young to eat food, their survival rate drops drastically. If you take them when they are old enough to be weaned, they will always act a little feral (scared of people and everything else) and lack some social skills they get from mom, like bite and scratch inhibition and end up biting/scratching you instead. Then you can take whomever you don't want to a shelter when your cat is 8 weeks old.
>>2461941
Some cats don't actually have the receptors for catnip. It's not uncommon at all for cats to not react to catnip.
>>
>>2462357
Is this thing claiming that outdoor cats age faster than indoor ones? 'Cat years' is already a flawed argument, too.

It's generally stupid, while outdoor cats obviously have many more risks to deal with (other animals, cars, getting lost, getting poisoned etc) there's nothing to suggest that simply being outdoors is in itself bad for animals. Hell - outdoor cats would probably be less prone to boredom and obesity since they can be as active as they want.

Cats should be kept indoors and I keep mine indoors, but argue the point with actual science, not embarrassing bullshit. Crap like this chart is just bait to make people say 'Well I had an outdoor cat who lived to sixteen* so clearly outdoor cats are fine.'

*I did have an outdoor cat that lived to 15, 16 when I was a kid, which by the standards of this dumb chart would be like 140.
>>
File: Blep.png (3MB, 1337x1782px) Image search: [Google]
Blep.png
3MB, 1337x1782px
>>
>>2462357
The thing is that they're in a very narrow place with one way in and whenever I get into that place, the mother comes out running and escaping for me. It has happened twice now and I don't want her to think I'm trying to corner her or her babies because I fear she might abandon them or take them and leave
>>
>>2461015
Wanted to update that I took the kittens in and told them what had happened . They still wanted me to fill out all these papers for them as if they were mine and I wasn't about that life so I just left. Not sure if there's anything that will come from that.
>>
>>2461683
Best toys I ever had were little rings from toilet paper and paper towel tubes that I'd cut. They would bat the shit out of that. If your cat is food motivated you can try cat kongs with treats or his meal, you can also make them out of paper towel and toilet paper tubes.
>>2461742
Many cats lack the receptors for catnip. I heard from different sources that a quarter to half of cats don't react to catnip.
>>2462255
I've seen a cat that would quack instead of meow... I guess someone tried to trap her in a shed and light it on fire, and the smoke fucked her vocal chords or something.
>>2462365
Obviously they are going off of how likely your cat will still be alive, hence the ages. It's not implying that being outside actually ages a cat more, just that outdoor cats have a shorter lifespan. If people can't understand that than they wouldn't understand the abstract behind it anyhow. I do believe the biggest issue is they didn't properly explain the chart so people don't always understand what it's about. People will always use anecdotal evidence for everything anyways. I had a 21 year old outdoor cat myself. But I'm smart enough to understand that is rather rare.
>>2462461
Try a live trap maybe?
>>2462537
Why, did it hurt your feelings? They need to take information from you, otherwise you are by law abandoning them which is illegal and they can sue you. If you cared for them for 2 weeks they are legally yours. I don't understand why this would be an issue though, so what if you surrender them as an owner of a pet rather than a stray? The outcome is the same.
>>
>>2462625
>try a live trap maybe
Traps are gay. GAY.
Joking aside, what would I do with a trap?
>>
File: IMG_20170820_133655.jpg (383KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_133655.jpg
383KB, 1200x1600px
What do you call this sleeping style?
>>
File: 1503311460148.gif (3MB, 515x479px) Image search: [Google]
1503311460148.gif
3MB, 515x479px
>have a single femal kitten for months, no issues with smell from litter
>pick up younger male kitten, apartment instantly has a sharp smell of piss and shit
What do I do? I'm thinking of handing the thing over to my mother but is there good odor eliminating litter?
>>
>>2462651
Comfy
>>
File: 6tag_080417-151648.jpg (107KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
6tag_080417-151648.jpg
107KB, 625x625px
I think my cat hates me
>>
File: 20170325_190237.jpg (1MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170325_190237.jpg
1MB, 3984x2988px
is he obese
>>
>>2462808
He looks so angry. Did you do something to him?
>>
>>2462671
Neuter the male. The smell will go away in a couple weeks.

>>2462853
He is hambone.
>>
File: WP_20170823_2219.jpg (526KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170823_2219.jpg
526KB, 1024x1024px
>>2462855
No lmao i was just joking
He just always looks like that :D
>>
File: Screenshot_20170817-121940.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170817-121940.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
My buddy passed away today; not by my choice. Started the day normally except he couldnt walk on his hind left leg, when brought to animal emergency immediately his condition detiereorated; with the vet coming forth with the knowledge of him having a heart arythmia; and blood clots and taken over his back leg. Being 10 years old he didnt stand much of a chance for surgery; so i was given the choice to euthanize him on the spot. Ive never been more torn in my life. I know people say theyre just cats but he was always just there for me. Im bawling writing this in hopes you guys can still love the time you have with your friends; i just wish i could get one more day with mine.
>>
>>2462855
gave the cat the beetus
>>
File: IMG_2308.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2308.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>2463020

My cat is getting there, man. She's about 13 years old now. I'm a little tired of her shit but I know I'll be devastated when it happens. Ten years is a long time though so at least you had that. It does suck that it changed so quickly. Not being able to really prepare or say goodbye is awful.
>>
>>2462853
kek
>>
File: rawr.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.png
2MB, 750x1334px
I love my dumb cat, she's my best friend.
>>
>>2463020
F

I'm sorry brother. At least it sounds like you gave him a good life.
>>
>>2462880

He's so angry! What kind of cat is that?
>>
>>2462625
But the chart hasn't listed how likely a cat is to be alive - it literally says that a 14-year-old outdoor cat is 120 years old compared to an indoor cat of the same age being 72. It doesn't list chances of them reaching certain ages, it just makes wrong and stupid claims about their ages which (as I already said) are very flawed in the first place.

I agree with the mindset behind it but it's a shitty and inaccurate thing that does more to harm the idea than push it.
>>
>>2463263
Persian :)
>>
File: IMG_20170216_174336.jpg (117KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170216_174336.jpg
117KB, 600x822px
THICCCCCCCC
>>
>>2463020
What happened to your cat is called a saddle thrombus. It is honestly the stuff of fucking nightmares. There's nothing you can really do to prevent them, and the heart conditions that cause cats to form them are typically extremely difficult to detect without expensive EKG testing (which exactly zero vets will recommend because the cats will check out fine otherwise). Even with pricey round-the-clock treatment, a lot of them end up dying.

I'm telling you this to let you know that what happened to him isn't on you. It's just a fucking terrible thing that happens to cats sometimes and is nobody's fault. He was in terrible pain, and euthanasia was the right call.

So sorry for your loss.
>>
>>2463394
Hnnnng
>>
How do I punish my cat when she does something wrong? I don't mean like hurting it. I just want her to know that what she has done is wrong so she won't do it again.
>>
>>2463448
Immediately hiss at them after they do it, then go somewhere else and completely ignore them
>>
File: 1397099255191.gif (1003KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397099255191.gif
1003KB, 400x300px
>>2463483
that sounds really mean
>>
>>2463487
You're showing them you don't like it. That's all you can really do, if they like you they'll stop doing it. Otherwise you'll have to completely prevent them from doing it
>>
>>2463483
Won't it think that my hissing as a threat to her?
>>
>>2463499
It's a threat she understands. To her it's "he doesn't like me doing this"

Where as a spray bottle or yelling at them is just unpleasant and cats have a tough time associating that with "don't do that"

Hissing isn't really a threat of violence either, cats hiss at each other all the time to tell them to stop doing something
>>
>>2463509
I see. Thank you very much for explaining
>>
My kitty has feline acne. How do I treat it without having to take it to the vet and pay out the ass for some topical cream or some shit?
>>
File: kot.jpg (39KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
39KB, 690x1000px
r8 my kot
>>
>>2463715
He looks like he takes no shit from anyone
>>
>>2463715
spooky/10 would signal for with a giant lamp
>>
File: gordos.jpg (324KB, 1235x922px) Image search: [Google]
gordos.jpg
324KB, 1235x922px
Posting from previous!

Bottom pic is before and after.
>>
>>2463907
Damn the fat cat lost some weight, good for him.
>>
>>2463710
At my old shelter, we'd clean the chin with dilute chlorohexadine 1-2x per day. We'd put some kinda OTC cream on it afterwards but I don't remember what. Clorohex solution is easy to get though, just add water until it's a light sky blue color.

Clean kitty's food bowls often, and switch to metal or ceramic if you're using plastic. Severe cases may require oral antibiotics.
>>
>>2463907
>left: You think this is a fucking game, faggot?
>>
File: snippety.jpg (22KB, 260x264px) Image search: [Google]
snippety.jpg
22KB, 260x264px
>>2463951
>you heard me.
>>
File: IMG_20170825_165904.jpg (2MB, 1920x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_165904.jpg
2MB, 1920x2560px
Guys my neighbour found a lil kitty outside, is it morally right to give it away to a stranger who wants to take care of it?
>>
File: 20170812_211822.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170812_211822.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>tfw cat dad
>>
>>2464217
Is that milk?
>>
>>2464217
why wouldn't it be? so long as they seem like they can take care of it, seems fine.

also you should try putting the milk in a plate or shallower dish so the cat can drink it more easily.
>>
>>2464352
Isn't milk bad for cats?
>>
>>2464388
for adult cats. kittens can eat it as they're still lactose tolerant so they can drink their mother's milk.
>>
>>2464392
Oh I see. At what age do they become lactose intolerant?
>>
rate my kitty
>>
>>2464456
i tried to succ
>>
Does anyone have any data on shorthair vs longhair distribution?
>>
>>2464395
actually i dunno
>>
>>2464456
looks overcome with melancholy
>>
>>2464456
He looks like a fatter version of my sister's old kit cat.

She took him to a farm where he was eaten by a wolf.

Don't do that please
>>
My grandmother died and my cat ran away when I got home. Going to have to be up all night. Any tips before I head out? Would it be wiser to stay inside in case he comes home?
>>
>>2462625
>2 weeks
Not really wanting to split hairs but whatever.
It weirded me out that despite saying "hey, these are stray kittens that almost got hit in the road that I fed" they wanted my information. Address, phone number, driver's licence, etc and I couldn't fathom why they would need or feel like I would give that to them. I felt I was doing the right thing by cleaning the one's eye and feeding them for a few days to make sure the one wasn't going to lose its' eye; but fuck me, right? They aren't my cats nor do I desire to have the responsibility of raising them over their lifetime so after making sure they were ok I thought it would be better to take them to the shelter than to just release them and add to the cat problem.
I assumed they'd bill me.
>>
>>2464735
Cat has returned. Grandma still dead. Over and out.
>>
>>2464654
friend says that too ;_;

>>2464711
hes not fat ;_;
>>
If the owner of a cat died, will the cat know or will the cat think her owner left her and escaped? In both situations, how will the cat feel?
>>
God damnit. This cat I took in is only young - she still has her baby teeth - but evidently she's not TOO young, as all her meowing and clinginess is attesting to.
>inb4 advice involving Q-tips
>>
Is Russian Blue a good breed?
My girlfriend wants one but i'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to things other than regular domestic cats.
>>
File: IMG_20170821_171053.jpg (370KB, 681x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_171053.jpg
370KB, 681x909px
>>2464897
Yes. Much cat. Very meow
>>
>>2464866
Probably lonely, like when their owner goes on vacation...but forever. My cat just lies at the front door and doesn't even want treats when I'm gone :(
>>
>>2464864
Not really fat, just a little chubby I suppose. My sister's cat was a small guy
>>
File: 20170825_235547.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170825_235547.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So, I've never been a cat person, but since I've head an apartment, the idea of them has been warming up to me.
Then I see the shelter is having a special on all their cats and I figure the timing is right. My best friend and I went to the shelter yesterday to take a look and after a LOT of looking and a few surprises I ended up with this guy. He was owned by an old lady that loved him, but she went into a nursing home and had to give him up.
Hole shit anons, I didn't know what I was missing.
>>
File: IMG_20170825_214627_154.jpg (786KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170825_214627_154.jpg
786KB, 1536x1536px
>>2464958
My friend also ended up getting this fucking beautiful cat, who's owner passed away
>>
File: finefuckingpussy.jpg (78KB, 589x960px) Image search: [Google]
finefuckingpussy.jpg
78KB, 589x960px
rate my cat
>>
>>2464958
>>2464959
Those look like older cats, so +500 good karma to both of you. People usually only want to adopt kittens, but I've found that older ones are more mellow and have been waiting for adoption longer. It's great that they have new homes.

>>2464965
Majestic/10 but that's a big forehead
>>
File: cat.jpg (130KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
130KB, 720x1280px
>injured kitted dragged itself towards us
>2 months old
>vet gave him a cone
>vet said no nerves left on the back legs, maybe amputation
>it's late now

we gave him some cloth, water, and food
we'll get him to an animal shelter tomorrow
what else can we do?
we don't have much money
will it die?
>>
>>2464958
>>2464959
Congrats to you and your friend. Cats are great pets, and if you treat them good they'll love you forever
>>
>>2464974
Depends on the shelter (kill vs. no-kill) and a lot of other factors. It might hang in there long enough to be adopted as a "rescue kitten" - cats with two legs can still live full, happy lives. Or it might just be euthanized immediately to make room for something cuter. It's cruel, but that's how it works.
Or, you could just keep it yourself....
>>
>>2464972
According to the shelter they're 1-2 years old. They actually didn't have many older cats there, I think they had a couple outliers that were like 10 but other than that I beleive most of them were less than 3 years old. I didn't look at age too much, honestly, I went like 90% on personality and how they reacted to things like being picked up or pet. Mine actually comes when I call his name which is pretty neat, it's probably a common thing but I haven't met a cat that did it.
Funny enough, my friend went in looking to get a kitten and ended up with an adult cat.
>>2464976
Thanks man, I have a feeling this guy is gonna fit in just fine around here
>>
Can anyone help me guess why my (strictly) indoor cat keeps getting fleas?

Don't own any other animals she could have got them from.
>>
File: IMG_1678.jpg (3MB, 6000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1678.jpg
3MB, 6000x4000px
Here's my cats
>>
File: Attachment-2.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Attachment-2.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
>>2465088
>>
>>2465088
>>2465090
Qts
>>
>>2463396
I know it doesnt really matter; but im beating myself up about this loss pretty hard.
Looking back there were so many obvious signs i just brushed over because hes just being a cat. He's had the symptoms listed for years and i can recall all the issues with the leg months prior. Im really blaming myself even though everyone tells me not to.
I just dont know how to get around it; i feel like i've failed as his friend.
Im not really sure how i feel cause it all happened so quick, like i never got to give him his favorite meal one more time or have a moment of peace in all the stress.
It was just all downhill from the moment waking up and I cant see myself preventing it either.
If it matters i just started shifts at a local animal hospital which is why i was able to bring him in so easily;
But having the Vets beat around the bush that he wont make it through the day is unreal. Am i wrong for feeling bad that i just had to pay to make my friends death happen? Am i wrong to feel guilt for making him go through pain i didnt see for months? I just let everyone persuade me that euthanasia was the right call and in my mind i know it was but i just felt like i never got any chance to be with him.

sorry for rambling
>>
I want to save all cats. What are the chances that I will ever get so rich that I can just buy a huge building and hire people to save cats and take care of them there? Whenever I see stray cats I feel like I don't deserve to live
>>
>>2465316
Try to spend your billions on many small buildings instead. Lots of cats crammed in one spot = diseased cats.
>>
>>2460244
Good on your for wanting to help but he needs a vets attention, if theres a vet schools near you they might look at him too. Good luck!
>>
>>2461528
Good luck with your little buddy
>>
File: 20150815_202231.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150815_202231.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
This is my first cat, this picture is a little more that a year old. He's great with people, including kids, loves being picked up and put on peoples shoulders and always wants to play, he will drag his favorite string toy right to you. Whats do you guys think? I think hes a pretty quality cat
>>
File: 20150815_202237.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150815_202237.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>2465362
Just dont mess with his box
>>
>>2465362
>>2465374
10/10 cat
mines biting me all the time ;_;
>>
question for people with cats and dogs:
Would it be safe to leave a 4 month old puppy with my two cats alone for 6 hours or so?
The cats nails will be clipped.
>>
>>2465399
if they arent fighting when youre there it probably wont be a problem
>>
Why do orange cats always get black spots on their noses/mouth/eyes? He used to be so cute...
>>
File: 20170827_012215.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170827_012215.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
My cat carrier has gotten all wet due to flooding cuz of this fucking tropical storm would it be ok if i used my backpack as a temporary cat carrier until we get to safety or any other ideas? there's about a foot maybe more of water in my house
>>
>>2464739
They need it because it's illegal to abandon animals. The difference between abandoning animals and dropping them off is that information, regardless of why the animal is being dropped off. It's just something to attach to their paperwork so someone else won't get the camera footage and send cops out for that 1k fine. Generally all that info is more needed for dogs because people care more about dogs, but you can't treat cases so differently because then everyone expects it. They don't do anything with that info unless you do something illegal while you are there.
>>2462641
Put food inside, wait for a cat to get in. Congratulations you caught a cat.
>>2462671
Unfixed male smell pretty horrible. I use Tuff Stuff carpet cleaner for stains and a dish soap/water/baking soda mix for smell.
>>
>>2465557
Herpes, maybe?
>>
>>2465589
Wet carrier is fine, poor thing is going to be terrified no matter what you do.
Most of the roads are flooded though, be careful anon.
>>
>>2464392
>>2464388
They can drink mother's milk or kitten formula but they can't handle cow's milk.
t. Someone who tried giving a young kitten cow's milk and it ended up dying from the resulting diarrhea.
>>
File: turkish-van-cats-kittens-1.jpg (239KB, 680x600px) Image search: [Google]
turkish-van-cats-kittens-1.jpg
239KB, 680x600px
>>2459482
Two weeks ago my cat got his yearly rabies shot.

The past 4-5 days he has been very tired vs. normal state of being

and in the past 2 days he has started to lick his lips.

and measured temp was little bit high, but not in the fever range.

I can't really detect third "sign" of anything, like bad breath. I haven't had the chance to measure his appetite yet, but I will now monitor what he eats. Breath smelled normal. No pain when I pressed around him. Normal reactions.

Any advice other than to take him to vet if this continues? Could it juts be normal flu?
>>
>>2465717
Amount of piss has been normal. No weird stink there either.
>>
>>2465717
>>2465718
OK, doctor measured temp from anus 40,8 and gave him anti-inflammatory and antibiotics twice a day.
>>
>>2465717
Has an animal ever gotten rabies from the rabies vaccine? That would be fucking tragic if an indoor cat had to go in and get her shot even though she'd never get rabies, but ended up dying because of it.
>>
>>2465864
No.
They can have a horrible vaccine reaction and die from that though. It's incredibly rare.
>>
Found a stray kitten who really trusted me easily and was so friendly but kept nipping me, should I be worried? It didn't hurt at all nor did it cause any wounds. At first I didn't let her nip me but then I wanted to see if she was actually trying to hurt me so I let her nip on my hand for a bit. Didn't hurt at all. It was like having a hair brush pressed gently on my hand and there was no blood nor wounds whatsoever
>>
>>2465974
My cat was an ex-stray, she nips me. It doesn't hurt, that's just how some cats show affection, especially strays.
>>
>>2465589
did you make it out, anon?
>>
>>2466009
Does it pose any health risks?
>>
>>2465714
oh jeez. sorry for spreading misinformation.
>>
>>2466073
For you or the cat?

For the cat, no. For you, as long as she doesn't break the skin you're fine. If she bites extra hard, just wash it with soap. If you want her to stop, stop showing any sort of affection to her after she does it until she eventually stops doing it.
>>
>>2466101
For me because I was a bit worried since I'm not experienced with cats and Google made me worry. It didn't break the skin but I'm a bit paranoid.
>>
File: 25643548.jpg (2MB, 1451x2308px) Image search: [Google]
25643548.jpg
2MB, 1451x2308px
Remember to go over basic cat safety with your new roommates.

My cat fell from the second floor today, because my new roommate who has had no experience with cats kept his rooms ventilation window open. Luckily nothing seems to be broken and the vet I called said that if she keeps acting normal everything should be fine, but damn I got really scared there for a moment. I did give him a basic lecture on living with a cat before he moved but I didn't specify that even the small ventilation window is big enough for a cat to slip through. Hopefully nothing more catastrophic happens while he lives here.
>>
>tfw surrendering a bonded pair to the APL on Wednesday
Still not sure if I have the heart to do it. It's not so much the giving them away that bothers me, although it kind of does since I had them since they were little furballs, it's the idea that they might (probably will) end up separated.

I don't really have an extremely deep connection with them since they are feral offspring and never seemed to be super social even though we get along pretty well. They seem to love each other more than they love me, so I'm more stressed about them not being together than anything else.

I'm confident I don't want to live with them. But I wish I could do more to find them a new home where they would still be together. I've put them on adoption websites but haven't gotten any kind of response. My coworker recently bought a farm and I think their wild asses might like it there, he wants farm cats but has no interest in feeding them or really caring for them and just want them to run wild and eat rodents. I don't think it will be good for them.

I think the guilt of surrendering them to the APL might fuck with my conscious for a good while. Again, keeping them for the rest of their lives is out of the question but the abandoning them to the unknown weighs heavy on me.
>>
>>2460183
I have a cat who had similar dry paw pads. Same cat eventually started having major gastrointestinal distress. Turns out she developed an allergy to her food. Is your kitty's tums ok?
>>
Guys my cat just jumped 4 feet in the air to kill a moth through a screen door without damaging the screen at all.

Fucking felines are natures most competent hunters holy shit.
>>
A cat started hanging out on my porch. She has eye problem so as soon as i can afford it I want to take her to a vet. Any tips on making her trust me? So far I feed her regularly and while she has not let me give her full pets she does let me touch her. She comes in to eat and leaves now. Its probably been about a month since I led her over to my deck with food.

Any tips to make her transition inside easier on her and my other cat?
>>
>>2465704
So dropping them off is abandoning but dropping them off while leaving my information isn't. I highly doubt anything will become of it if that's the sole purpose of them filing my information. If they feel the need to shoot the messenger, so be it.
>>
I used the q-tip.

I can't look her in the eye anymore.
>>
File: kitten.jpg (222KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
222KB, 1152x2048px
Found this stray kitten, does she look healthy to you lads? Also she likes to nip on my finger for some reason. How can I tell how old she's? Also what breed?
>>
>>2466588
She looks skinny, could have worms and fleas but doesn't seem to have mange or gunk around her eyes and nose.

It's hard to tell the age of strays since their growth is often stunted, but she looks pretty young, maybe between three and five months?
>>
>>2466593
How can I tell if she has fleas or worms? I've noticed black stuff on her nose holes. Taking her to vet currently isn't an option. Also why does she keep nipping on my finger?
>>
Help, fed a kitten a mini pizza without knowing that onion is dangerous to cats and now I'm worried. What should I do?
>>
>>2466610
Kill yourself because pizza has zero nutritional benefit to a cat at all and a simple google search would have told you that
>>
>>2466616
What's with the attitude? I don't even have cats but found this one in my yard and it looked hungry so I fed her the only thing that I had in the fridge.
>>
>>2466595
She's probably trying to suckle on your finger.

Is she scratching herself/are there black smallish debris caught in her fur (that's flea droppings)?
She'd probably have her inner eyelids showing a bit if she's got worms.
You can give her flea drops and worm medicine preventively, in any case, can't hurt.

She isn't any particular breed. Cats aren't like dogs in that regard. Breeds only really matter for breeders and contests and the like. Most cats are just regular-type everyday cats.
>>
File: 1332384591394.png (34KB, 213x292px) Image search: [Google]
1332384591394.png
34KB, 213x292px
my cat is clearly a fucking retard. a year later and he still doesnt have the miniscule brainpower required to not step in the fat shit he took literally second prior. is there any fucking hope for him? am i going to be checking his feet when he uses the litter until he dies? im so fucking fed up with this
>>
>>2466648
You could attach a bell to the litter box and everytime he goes to take a shit you grap him before he steps back
>>
>tfw you legit wish you were an anthro puma
I want the gift of felinehood.
>>
>>2466650
my place is small enough that i'm usually aware when he uses it, and i always scoop shit immediately if i'm around. but that won't prevent him from taking a dumb, turning around to dig litter around, and in the process of turning around step right in his fresh turd. like it blows my mind that he makes this mistake. he obviously doesn't like it when i have to clean him so it's not attention-seeking behavior i don't think. i just wish he'd smarten up a little bit
>>
>>2466628
>Guys I this kid I'm watching looks thirsty, I know nothing about kids
>Anyways I gave him rumchatta because it's all I had to drink
>WTF why all the attitude I didn't know kids shouldn't drink alcohol ffs

It's called being completely irresponsible. It would have been better if you didn't feed it.
>>
File: mr_bones.jpg (15KB, 260x418px) Image search: [Google]
mr_bones.jpg
15KB, 260x418px
>>2466681
Simply follow the blues clues to solve the riddle
>>
File: 20170828_075648.jpg (1MB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_075648.jpg
1MB, 2896x2896px
Are any of these dry foods worth a damn?
My local mom-and-pop shop carry them and if I could get it from them instead of ordering online that'd be great
>>
>>2466640
Why is she trying to sucker on my finger though? When I let her do it to see if she was trying to hurt me or not, it didn't hurt at all nor did it cause any wounds etc. She isn't trying to scratch herself and I don't see blaxk debris in her fur.
>>
>>2466697
>Blue's paw prints were actually shit prints
>>
>>2466719
Error, incorrect answer
>>
>>2466704
Because she's a young cat and probably misses her mom. It's just like kids sucking their thumbs, it's a comforting thing. Don't give her milk, though, it will only make her sick. She's big enough for cat food.

She's probably fine-ish, but do put some flea drops on her because you never know. I once slept in a house where the cats had caught fleas, never again. They spread fast and bite everything.

Good luck with your new cat. She's cute.
>>
>>2466734
Thanks man. I hope I'm good enough for her
>>
Hey, we got a kitten from Craigslist. Some cat had a litter under the deck of some pot heads and we bought one from them. She's about three or four months old and she's sick. She won't eat, she's really lethargic and she's puking a lot. She's drinking water and doesn't look dehydrated but she can't keep anything down. My mom thinks it's from eating a house plant.

Is there anything we can do at home to make her feel better?
>>
>>2466781
Get her to the vet.
>>
>>2466698
taste of the wild is good
>>
Hey guys,>>2464958 here with an update. Well, turns out the shelter gave me an intact cat, contrary to the paperwork. They were really nice about the whole thing and are going to fix him for me thursday.
>>
>>2459482
Kots are for women and gays, there's literally no debating this.
>>
>>2465398
Get a second cat. My first cat used to bite me all the time, now he just bites the other cat.
>>
>>2465974
Take her to the vet and have her examined if you want to keep her. For her good and your own.
>>
Is it safe to let my cat sleep on my breast (male)? Does her weight damage me?
>>
>>2466948
Do you have brittle bone disease and a morbidly obese cat?
>>
>>2466948
Obviously the kneading of the cat will stimulate milk production and cause you to grow breasts.
>>
>>2459483
Because its owner knows that it will be happier if allowed to play and hunt outside
>>
>>2459601
I'm fucking dying at the cat's pose. Jackie Chan lookin ass
>>
>>2459769
a fluffybunchkin
>>
>>2460244
Get him to the vet. Though if you aren't prepared to take him in you can't exactly do that. Are you?
>>
>>2462255
I've never heard a bad meow. Meows are my favourite sound in the whole world, wish my cats were more vocal.
>>
>>2461877
You need to take the whole family or you're an awful person
>>
>>2461806
Forgive me if I'm wrong but don't Austrians speak German?
>>
>>2461528
I'm so sorry. And don't take any notice of indoorfags aka prison wardens, your cat might have got hit but theirs all wish they could be.
>>
Post your favourite things about owning a cat, I'll start
>hearing the cat flap and knowing they're coming to see you
>their smiley faces when they sleep
>when they push the door open and poke their head through
>>
File: 20170828_140636.jpg (647KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_140636.jpg
647KB, 2896x2896px
Cat update
I posted in a previous cat general about 3 weeks ago.
Trying to get some advice on how to properly care for this little guy that I picked up.
He's doing a lot better now!
That first week I had him he ate and slept a lot.
Basically all he did with the occasional attempt at play for about a minute before jumping onto my bed to take a nap.
He's a lot more playful now and vocal with his little demands.
He isn't as cuddly as he was the first few nights, he'll sleep out of arms reach now whereas the first few nights he'd cuddle up with me and head bump my hand.
I'm guessing he isn't as "grateful" anymore, which is fine I expected a pet cat to be a bit of an asshole.
But here he is.
Top pic is off the first night I found him. I could almost wrap my hand around his waist, he was extremely skinny.
Bottom pics are of him after a play session
>>
>>2466986
Such a cutie, do you know how old he is?
>>
>>2466977
>running around the house as if Hurricane Harvey is about to show up at our door for literally no reason
>>
>>2466986
The place I got it fixed at told me 18 months but I've read stuff on that and he appears to be under a year old but who the fuck am I to make that call
He's a good kitty and I'll keep him till he passes
His cat tree should be coming in tomorrow
>>
File: 20170828_143844.jpg (749KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_143844.jpg
749KB, 2896x2896px
>>2467014 Meant for >>2467005

Check out the cat tree my pops and I built though
Still need to varnish the wood
>>
>>2467016
that's huge, my cat tree's tiny, especially since the top part broke off when i fell on it
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Anyone else's cat collect shit and guard it? It's cute but I wonder why she does it.
>>
What's the best way to give up a cat?
>>
>>2466452
No tips, but you're a good man, anon. Hope all goes well.

>>2466657
Try a bigger litterbox?

>>2466698
High tier: Merrick Purrfect Bistro, Nulo Freestyle, Earthborn
Mid Tier: Merrick Whole-Earth Farms, Taste of the Wild, Fussie Cat Market Fresh, Lucy Pet Formulas for Life
Consolation Tier: Pro Pac, Avoderm

>>2466781
>buying a kitten on Craigslist
>surprised when it's sick
>posts on internet forum instead of taking it to the vet
You're probably too poor and clearly too stupid to own a cat. Do the world a favor and don't own pets.

>>2466975
My cats are too busy not being dead or critically injured to wish for anything.

>>2467016
Pretty fly digs there, hombre.
>>
File: 1503898615443.jpg (204KB, 756x901px) Image search: [Google]
1503898615443.jpg
204KB, 756x901px
Anybody knows what breed this is?
>>
Lads, this stray cat I found is super friendly but likes to bite my hand, it doesn't hurt at all nor even break the skin but it leaves a red spot because of pressed skin as if pressing a toothbrush on your hand but I'm scared that this cat might have rabies or something because she likes to bite. I'm a paranoid person and I have OCD so I'm super worried. Can you help me anons?
>>
>>2467420
>I'm a paranoid person and I have OCD so I'm super worried.
Don't

t. paranoid person with OCD
>>
>>2467423
Are you sure anon? I just want reassurance. The cat have no symptoms, I have no symptoms but I might cause myself to think that I do, her bites didn't even hurt me or break my skin etc but I've a small wound on my finger but I'm sure it didn't get any saliva on it nor let it lick it but then again some hair might have fell ont it ;_;
>>
>>2467423
>>2467429
The wound wasn't caused by her just to clarify.
>>
File: corn.jpg (34KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
34KB, 360x480px
back legs paralysed, vet said she could be ran over. she's just dragging herself everywhere and can still play around. thankfully someone's interested to adopt her very soon, possibly tomorrow

>>2467036
that's cute, what else does she take?
what happens when you hide one of her things?
>>
File: corn.jpg (45KB, 705x564px) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
45KB, 705x564px
>>2467480
she's adopted. we've only had her for less than a week, i haven't even seen her irl, but i'm kinda sad. she's in a better home now
>>
How long can you tickle your cat's belly before s/he retaliates?
>>
>>2467496
I can't even touch my cat's belly without her hissing and clawing at me
>>
>>2467496
Cats expose their belly as a sign of trust and an invitation to play. When you touch it, the cat thinks 'Sweet, playtime' and will nip and claw at your hand. It's not retaliation, it's just a failure to communicate. Cats CAN be taught how to do this gently enough to not hurt a person - I taught my cat to do it simply by taking my hand away every time she got too rough, so now she knows she can't seriously bite and can't use any claws or the game will stop.

If I'm not trying to play with her and keep my movements slow then she'll let me pat her belly for a minute or so before she gets bored and grabs me.
>>
>>2465557
It's probably acne
>>2465399
Make sure the cats have a place to go where the dog can't get them, and make sure they have access to food and water and maybe litter in said place
>>2465838
Keep ups updated, may be a reaction from the vaccine or totally independent.
>>2465864
No, all rabies vaccines in america are a killed virus. They are dead before it's even in the vial.
>>2465974
Probably a love nip, try not to encourage biting just in case it gets worse. some cats have poor bite inhibition.
>>2466126
You'll be fine but you will want your cat UTD on it's vaccines and fixed
>>2466190
They will probably bond to any cat that is also good with cats, does not have to be each other. but yeah they will most likely be separated, very few people want one feral cat let alone 2
>>2466452
>hanging out on my porch. She has eye problem so as soon as i can afford it I want to take her to a vet. Any tips on making her trust me? So far I feed her regularly and while she has not let me give her full pets she does let me
>>2466452
It may be easier to just trap her and confine her to a bathroom until she trusts you, that way there's a lot more interaction but not really forced interaction. It may never be a lovable lap cat keep in mind. just keep going slow with the food, if you seem to scare her move back a step and start at it again.
>>2466497
Exactly.... You do know you have to show up to drop off and abandon an animal right? So the difference is just proving you were complying with rules. It's not a shelter rule, it's generally a city or state law. It's just so they can say the animal wasn't abandoned. You don't want to be caught abandoning animals, animal cruelty is treated like pedophilia in some places.
>>2466588
Looks thin, should probably see the vet. Most strays have parasites. She may be playing or has a bad bite inhibition. Looks like she has some runny eyes too
>>2466610
>>>/vet/
Although it's probably fine until you see symptoms
>>
>>2466648
I'm going to second a larger box or you could try an automatic litter box... I've had some pretty awful experience with those though.
>>2466698
Wet foods>>>>dry foods.to be fairly honest. It's really not worth spending cash on the dry food when it's all terribly shitty.
>>2466781
>bought a cat from people who put in 0 effort
Damn those pot heads must have been glad to see you. Anyways sounds like your cat has a URI or it developed into something worse. Given that it's a stray it may very likely have herpes, FeLV or FIV to make the illness hit her harder. Get it to a vet or it will just get worse. Also pinch the cat's skin at the neck, if it quickly returns back to normal it's not dehydrated but if it just stay 'pinched' it needs fluids.
>>2466873
How shitty, at least they are working with you
>>2466975
>theirs all wish they could be.
All wish they could be hit by a car? what?
>>2467248
Bring it to a shelter, and not abandon it. If you can write a little something up about the cat, what it likes to do etc that may help get it adopted.
>>2467324
A cream cat with tabby flame points, but no definitive breed because i can't see the papers
>>2467420
Don't let it bite you? It needs to draw blood for rabies to be a concern.
>>2467495
That was very quick. good job anon
>>
>>2467515
>Don't let it bite you? It needs to draw blood for rabies to be a concern.
The thing she always wants to bite either my finger or my toes. There was never blood nor wounds caused by her though. I had some other wounds in my hand not caused by her, what if saliva fell on it? Should I be worried?
>>
>>2467534
Lel don't let a stray cat bite you unless you've taken it in and given it their rabies shot.

That is an awful idea that could end up getting you killed.

If the cat is not showing signs of rabies you are probably fine regardless, but the risk of death, no matter how minute, should be considered
>>
>>2467538
Yeah but it wasn't like a bite-bite you know? It was as if I was pressing a hair brush gently on my hand. What signs should I watch out for?
>>
>>2467542
Aggression, lack of proper motor control. The cat will walk like it's extremely drunk. Dead within a few days

Rabies is rare nowadays, though, so your typical stray cat likely does not have rabies. Soft biting is a common form of affection amongst stray cats
>>
>>2467564
Nope, she's friendly as hell but likes to bite and walks fine however I think she's sick regardless.
>>
How can I create the ultimate sleeping experience for my cat?
>>
>>2467569
Set up a bunch of different floor types all over your house, including perched locations and see where your cat likes to sleep.

My cat seems to prefer hard carpeting, but every cat is different
>>
>>2467480
She takes anything small and light enough to carry in her mouth. DS games, pen lids, whatever she can find. If you take something from her she'll abandon the rest of her loot and follow it. I'm pretty sure she's autistic or something, she's really cute but pretty retarded (which is also cute)
>>
Lads, there's this big male cat I think that keeps attacking the stray kitten I've been taking care of. I scared this son of bitch twice but doesn't seem enough to me and I feel like I should hurt him so he stops. What should I do? I can't bring the kitten inside sadly
>>
>>2467753
Shoot it in the face with a nerf gun
>>
>>2467791
For real?
>>
>>2467818
yeah, won't injure it but it'll fuck off for sure
>>
>>2467821
it's better if you order some chinese bullets online cause the tips are plastic instead of rubber and they fuckin kill
>>
>>2467420
She is love-nipping you or playing. If she wanted to hurt you, she absolutely could. If she were rabid, she absolutely would. Rabid cats are not friendly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8fbAFOMTp4

Rabid cats and dogs are extremely rare in first-world countries. I've been working in vet clinics and animal rescues for 11 years and have never seen one. So cool it.
>>
File: 1498933392386.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1498933392386.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
rate my cat
>>
>>2467567
The cat is probably sick because stray cats usually have some disease or another, but it's probably not transferable to humans, and it doesn't sound like rabies.

Still, if you're going to let it slobber all over you, take it in to a vet and adopt jt
>>
My cat has been stepped on. Now she's shivering. I'm at the vet, waiting in line, in the meantime, is my cat ded?
>>
>>2461637
In some other threads, I see people throw complete shitfits about cats.

"It's just a cat. Throw it in a ditch/drown it/light it on fire (insert equally psychopathic shit)"

I know that this is 4chan and all, but it still surprises me that other people hate cats or cat enthusiasts so much that they feel the need to go out of their way to troll and try to deliberately upset them.
>>
My cat bit me the other day and I whacked it in the nose as a reflex as I shook my hand free
He ran off into a corner and sat there for about an hour before he started getting close to me again
I knew I fucked up so I let him chill there alone
However now whenever I tell him not to do something he'll ignore me if I'm laying down or sitting down
The second I stand up and walk towards him though, he immediately stops what he's doing, meows in a defeated/complaining way, like a long drawn out meow
He runs to my feet and balls up next to me and just stays there
The fuck did I do to my cat?
>>
>>2467821
>>2467824
Thanks anon(s)
>>
>>2467853
>stepped on
Whereabouts? With full force?
>>
File: 4chan is a cat ally.png (39KB, 1178x127px) Image search: [Google]
4chan is a cat ally.png
39KB, 1178x127px
>>2467871
>>
>>2467847
8/10 would do shitty tedious paperwork alongside.

>>2467853
Are we talking about a kitten?
>>
>>2467753
The Tom will probably have to kill that other cat to secure it's food, water and shelter. It's much easier for a cat to kill a kitten while it's still young than wait until it grows up into a possibly stronger cat that is now taking all their resources which results in the Tom possibly becoming even weaker and later dying to a fight trying to defend it's turf. Another unfair advantage is that this kitten is getting even more food from a secure source that the Tom can't access, making a fight in the future even more one sided. Either the Tom cat dies or that kitten does. Such is life.
>>
Does anyone else have a drooly cat? My little asshole has a snaggle tooth and he constantly seems to be leaking spit. The vet didn't seemed to be concerned, but I've never had a cat drool on me.
>>
File: 1475053333315.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1475053333315.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>2463020
Sorry
>>
>>2466977
>when they pretend to be skittish and dart up the stairs ahead of you so you'll chase them
>>
Has anyone ever tried picking up a cat by the scruff of their neck? Mine growled at me when I tried.
>>
>>2468264
I scruff mine if he's being really bad. I support his ass while I do it though. Adult cats are too heavy to lift just by the scruff. It hurts them a lot and could injure them.
>>
>>2468114
>Such is life
Should I interfere then.
>>
>>2459483
First time on >>>/an/, why is it wrong to let the cat live outside if we're in a small village?
Pls don't tell me I'm supposed to feel bad for the sparrows and mice it kills.
Sure, there's always a chance he'll be hit by car or get caught by some asshole's escaped dog, but until that time, he's king of the world. He eats well, he gets to kill shit, he gets to fuck shit, and when it's too uncomfortable for him outside he can always stay in.
>>
>>2468416
>Pls don't tell me I'm supposed to feel bad for the sparrows and mice it kills
Cool. What about the other animals? Frogs, lizards, small mammals depending on where you live?
>Until my animal dies violently I'm sure it's having lots of fun
This should be a red flag immediately.
>He eats well
Wild animals carry disease, and if you're not feeding him enough to force him to supplement his diet with shit he catches you're a negligent owner.
>he gets to fuck shit
Is he neutered? If not then the last thing the world needs is more unwanted kittens.

And think about other people for once - do you think they want someone elses cat on their property? Take some responsibility and show some respect.
>>
>>2468387
Do you want to kill the tom? If so that's kind of fucked and potentially illegal unless you have means to do it efficiently and at minimal risk to yourself or others.

Trapping it and putting it in at a shelter or whatever would probably be better - it'll more than likely end up euthanized, but the kitten won't have competition anymore.

Ultimately it's up to you. Why can't you bring the kitten inside, though?
>>
>>2468416
You should not be owning a cat, or any animal for that matter, if that is your mentality
>>
>>2468489
I don't want to hurt anything. I love animals but it depresses me to see the kitten getting hurt and I can't do anything about it. Because it's not the owner of the house and they don't allow it there. The poor kitten keeps trying to get inside though which makes me think that she might be trying to escape from the big cat. Anyways we have no laws when it comes to animals so I could kill it if I wanted. I live in a third world country so no animal shelters either
>>
>>2468528

You're not really in the best position to do anything sadly. If you want the conflict between the two cats to end, you've got to take one or the other out of the equation. Since you cant take the kitten in, your other best bet will be to trap the male, take him a few kilometers away (feral cats territory is only about .25 sq km apparently), and let him out to fuck around over there

That just leaves the kitten open to the predation of whatever other cat takes his old territory, though, which may be better or worse depending.
>>
File: IMG_2110.jpg (209KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2110.jpg
209KB, 1200x900px
This nigga still can't meow even though she's 6 months old. Is this normal?
>>
>>2468575
Well damn. How do I even trap the big one? I barely managed to scare him last time when they fought, he didn't even stop attacking when I yelled at him.
>>
>>2468597
I have a 5 year old cat who's meow is high pitched and quiet af.
>>
>>2468597
>Can't meow

A lot of cats don't meow because they have no reason to
>>
>>2468608
But she literally can't meow. She only makes light chirping noises.
>>
>>2468626
My cat meows only very rarely, she does that same chirping noise all the time though.

Why do you think your cat wants to meow? She might meow when she's really upset or really wants something
>>
>>2459601
Never seen these before. What are they?
>>
>>2467515
>How shitty, at least theyre working with you
Yeah, at least the Tom is super well behaved and doesn't spray or anything.
Tbh the worst part about it is having to get up at 6:30 am to go take him to the shelter and get him taken care of.
>>
>>2467511
>very few people want one feral cat let alone 2
How will potential adopters know if it's feral or not just based on appearance?

Fuck my appointment is in an hour and fifteen minutes and it's killing me inside. It's also going to be super weird living here completely alone. Then I'll have to give away all of their cat shit. It's killing me inside. Somehow feels like I'm waiting on my own execution.
>>
>/an/ wanted me to take my cat to a vet for minor ear mites
>bought and use mineral oil for drops in his ears
>mites are gone cat is happy and ears don't bother him his ears and attitude noticeably improve better than ever
>5$ total
:^)
Fuck your jew doctor. 100+ bucks for a small ear mite infestation no fucking thanks. Not everything needs a fucking vet learn to be a healer not a dumb medically illiterate bitch dependant on dr schlock for every tiny problem.
>>
>>2468636
A relatively thin metal wire, about 3ft/1m long, with several little rolls of cardboard at the end.

Because the wire isnt completely straight and is somewhat rigid, the cardboard rolls at the end move somewhat erratically in the air.

Every cat I have ever encountered has gone completely fucking bonkers for the thing. The closest match in enthusiasm really is a laser pointer, but with the added bonus of the cat actually being able to catch it.
>>
>>2468645
It sounds like you dont actually want to give them up.
>>
>>2468651
My cat doesn't like laser pointers because he quickly figures out he can't catch them. This sounds like a better and cheaper alternative. When it comes to cats the cheaper their toy the more they like it it seems. I still haven't found toys that top the paper bag or cardboard box
>>
I never understood the flea shampoo market. Dawn works just as well if not better
>>
>>2468658
I definitely don't feel good about it at all. The alternative is they make my life miserable for the rest of their natural lives, so.
>>
>>2466880
Good job I'm a faggot then
>>
>>2466610
>he buys veggie pizza
Get a load of this retard.
>>
>>2463378
Long nosed Persians are the best.
I will never understand selective breeding for esthetism.
>>
>>2468680
If it's any comfort, I have occasionally see rescues/adoption paperwork that states that a pair are brother and sister or whatever, and need to be adopted together. If you specify your concern they'll likely take that into consideration.
>>
>>2468736
Well it's done, I've surrendered them.

I'm just hoping whoever sees the one sees the other near-twin and decides to adopt them together.
>>
>>2468163
Drooling can be indicative of dental problems. Some cats, though, will drool when they're feeling very affectionate, especially if they have oddly-shaped mouths like yours sounds like it has.

>>2468597
Have known multiple cats (oddly all female) that didn't meow, just opened their mouth and let a little squeaky air out. Nothing's wrong, they're just weird.
>>
>>2468650
I'm glad that things worked out here but please for the love of god be careful about what you put on your cats skin. They're incredibly sensitive to poisoning through it, there was a horrible thread here a few days ago where someone's mother unwittingly killed their cat just by using the wrong kind of anti-flea medicine.
>>
File: IMG_0694.jpg (130KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
130KB, 640x640px
R8 my cat
>>
>>2468965
cat/cat
>>
File: IMG_20170718_114451-1.jpg (1MB, 1536x1397px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_114451-1.jpg
1MB, 1536x1397px
Hey guys, can anyone help me out with cat litter brands? I'm not sure what info you'll need to help me out, so I'll just dump a little? Thanks a bunch in advance!

I cant get super pricey cat litter, but as long as the price is under $20, I'd likely be able to deal with it.... But even thats a big much for me haha.

I have two outdoor cats that are slowly becoming indoor cats. Theyve likely never used cat litter before, or if they have, its been far too long for them to likely remember. A boy and a girl probably... Over 5-7 years old? Not kittens at the very least.

I'm in a dry climate (Nevada) and I think easy clean up and less bad smells would be great, haha.

I've heard ones that perfume with febreeze(?) aren't that great.

There is just so much cat litter and I honestly know little to nothing about it, since theyve always just used the bathroom outside (well, as of late one of them has been getting lazy).

MANY MANY thanks in advance!! I'd be happy to answer any other info needed!!

Picture is a bad photo of one of my cats. He's super chill and the other one is kind of a bitch. :')

>Extra question:
>My bitch cat has back twitches and she's had them for years; We call them "The HeebieJeebies"
>theyve toned down but they make her freak out a little
>and she'll hiss sometimes
>it'll go away and we've talked with a couple people
>its supposedly nothing and she has no bugs or ticks
>but just putting this out there if anyone may know something
>>
>>2468965
Cute/kot
>>
>>2468163
Guy asking about cat litter here.
My bitch cat has a bit of an odd mouth (wish I could get you a good photo, but its so hard to get a photo of her) and she drools a bit. Not to the point that its dripping out like a dog, but you'll pet her face sometimes and its just.... Yup. That's drool.
>Honestly my sister has a suspicion my bitch cat is retarded but who knows

We haven't been able to really take her in about it, but from what I've seen for years with her, is it doesn't cause any issues health wise. Seems healthy.
>>
>>2468971
>>Extra question:
>>My bitch cat has back twitches and she's had them for years; We call them "The HeebieJeebies"
>>theyve toned down but they make her freak out a little
>>and she'll hiss sometimes
>>it'll go away and we've talked with a couple people
>>its supposedly nothing and she has no bugs or ticks
>>but just putting this out there if anyone may know something
sounds like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feline_hyperesthesia_syndrome
>>
>>2468981
Oh shit that kinda sounds like her... We adapted to either leaving her alone if its really bad or trying to gently calm her down. Distracting her with a toy or food usually helps her too.

Shit dude... While ofc, can't be positive its the thing she has, but it sounds pretty damn close. I'll make sure to write it down so I can talk to a vet sometime soon for meds.

Thanks again on that front!
>>
anyone ever have issues with strays fighting over territory around their home?

ideally id like these cunts to share but one cat is a gigantic asshole and i think he just killed the other one
>>
File: 1496617011647.gif (4MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496617011647.gif
4MB, 320x238px
a friend of the family's daughter came over to our house today and dropped off her cat without letting us know in advance.

we already have two senior cats and an old dog. this new cat's two ish, should be alright, and we've got the money/space, but uh

i don't really like the cat? not a fan.
anything i can do to bond with it? other than offering treats and food/playing with pipe cleaners, because both of those things earned me scratches and i didn't even touch the fucker.

and we can't even rehome it because they're family friends, and they said they'll be around now more often to check in on it.

unless we give it to a shelter and pull the ol "it ran away" bit. but then it's tagged, so they'd find it at the shelter eventually and just bring it back to us.
>>
>>2469110
Why can't you tell them you don't want it?
What power do they hold over you that allows them to drop a pet off on you to take care of without your input
>>
>>2469161
at first i was pleased, since a cat i've had since i was 5 died this january with a giant tumour in her jaw

i'll just leave it alone i think, maybe if i rename the cat and give it some time i'll like it more. from what they've explained to me it seems to be a bit abused
>>
>>2469162
How do you know if a cats abused
I'm this >>2467873 guy
Is my cat permanently fucked now?
I assumed cats ran off and hid when they got scared, this behavior of hiding from me by going to me is throwing me off.
>>
>>2469170
well they just up and told me that to punish it when it didn't poop in the literbox when they went away for a week with no sitter that they dunked it in a tub of water while grabbing it by the neck

so that's kinda abuse i think, waterboarding a 1-2 year old cat
>>
>>2469170
oh i didn't read your question properly sorry

nah i don't think you wrecked it, maybe just leave it alone until it's hungry enough to come back, feed em and remind him you're not a threat
>>
>>2469175
Nah m8 it's an indoor cat
Also he's cool with me, we're fine and dandy, he sleeps with me, headbutts my hand for head rubs, has meowing conversations with me when I get home from work.
Our issue is when I'm sitting down or laying down and he does something he isn't supposed to do. As an example, he'll jump on top of my snake's enclosure and I'll tell him to get off of there. He'll ignore me if I'm not standing and walking towards him but the second I stand up and walk in his direction he'll jump down, meow, run to me, sit next to my feet balled up with his tail under his legs and just hang out next to me. If I move he'll follow me and do the same thing until he relaxes again after a few minutes and we go back to normal.
>>
>>2468971
i don't know anything about litter but i use this one and it seems fine: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0009X29WK/

if your litter box smells you its more likely due to what you're feeding them than the litter you're using. ideally it won't smell at all.
>>
>>2468626
One of my cats is like that. She just chirps.
But when time comes for flea medicine she talks up a huge fuckin storm. She's loud, and incredibly vocal.
>>
File: 1446481936846.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1446481936846.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
Any update on erhbus or air bus or however it's spelled? Last I saw he was doing fine but that was a year ago. Wanna see how he looks now. Only pic i have
>>
>>2469231

the nose bonk probably hurt like a bitch (i'm sure you've been whacked in the nose before, either purposely or otherwise) which freaked him out. your cad is being submissive so he doesn't get bonked again. don't feel bad, you said yourself it was an accident, and shit happens.

He'll be back to normal after a bit. just say "DOWN" in a clear voice when you trigger the submission thing, and reward him when he does it, and you'll have inadvertently trained your cat.
>>
>>2468971

I also use >>2469237, and recommend maybe using pic related too. This brand is great, probably the least dusty, least odorous litter I've come across. The cat attract stuff has shit in it that makes the cat want to cover it with their own piss, which will get them using the litter box faster.
>>
>>2469109
well then I guess you don't have to worry about them fighting anymore?
>>
>>2468976

My girl is a fucking SUPER affectionate and does basically the same thing after her requisite two minute "YOU CAME INTO THE ROOM SCRATCH MY FACE GODDAMN IT MAAAOW MAAAAAAAAAAOW" session.
>>
File: 20170901_190239.jpg (850KB, 1335x1532px) Image search: [Google]
20170901_190239.jpg
850KB, 1335x1532px
R8 my coon
>>
File: felis the peak.jpg (635KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
felis the peak.jpg
635KB, 1200x1800px
Is it wrong for me to be obsessed with cats?
I really, honest to god love cats. I have several neko posters plastered up all over my house, boy girl, trap, whatever. I can't get enough of their nyaa's and purrs, I always get really sad whenever I see a cat hurt or sad, I feel so connected to them. Sometimes, with my little kitten, I let him lick my tongue and kiss me, it makes me feel more like an inner cat if I can get some of that Saliva, transforming me. Cats really are the peak of mammals, even beyond humans. Nothing will beat the feeling of feeling up a cat in so many ways!
>>
>>2461787
I am 3/3 on squished outdoor cats
Indoor cat will live full life.
>>
>>2463448
Firm assertive pats on the haunch
>>
>>2464965
qt
>>
>>2464974
Life is hard for many cats many die or get euthanized without adoption. Doubtful that it will get adopted.
>>
>>2466588
Take it to a vet dude. 95% chance it has parasites. Looks adoptable.
>>
>>2469322
>Handling babby kot like that
Shud not handle until eyes open
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.