[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my cat has rejected me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: jpg.jpg (105KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
105KB, 425x282px
I moved at the beginning of May to a new apartment with new roommates. My cat used to sleep on my chest, sit on my lap, enjoy being petted, etc. He doesn't want any of that anymore. He's never on my lap, he bites me when I pet him for more than a second, and he hasn't slept on my chest in months. Meanwhile he does all these things with my new roommate. I thought after he adjusted to the change he would come back to me, but this seems to be permanent.

I feel so rejected. Part of the reason I adopted him was for his companionship and it seems to be permanently gone.

I can't even pet him without being bitten, let alone cuddle. Sometimes I look at pictures of us cuddling and cry about how it used to be.

Thanks for reading.
>>
Your cat doesnt see you as the alpha anymore beat it's ass
>>
Google "Help with an angry cat after a move".
>>
>>2459377
Tell your room mate to start spraying his face with water any time the cat comes near him, and everytime the cat comes near you give him treats.

You can win him back.

Also it has nothing to do with alpha/beta because cats don't have that social structure
>>
Literally could have been avoided if you got a dog instead. The thing probably has toxoplasmosis anyways
>>
Beat the shit out of your roommate
>>
This is a fixable problem.

Just rub catnip all over your nuts, you'll be fine
>>
>>2459377
>companionship
>cat

Fucking kek oupie

You just wanted an easy pet becauae cats are easy as fuck to take care of

Next time get a little more work on your friendos and get a doggo
>>
>>2459396
Stupid childish post!
>>
>>2459377
Cats aren't intelligent enough to understand concepts like "rejection". They are essentially little meat robots. This cat probably just has wires misfiring and is defecting.

I'd just give it away. If it's broken, it's broken. You can get another shitty cat anytime.
>>
It's just a shitty cat. Throw it in the trash and get a new one.
>>
This is my favorite thread
>>
He's freaked out about NEW PLACE and NEW PEOPLE duh
>>
File: Pink slime.gif (56KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pink slime.gif
56KB, 1200x720px
>>2459377
>Keeping animals in a house
Ever think it might be the food and a bad case of cabin fever?
>>
File: Another solution.jpg (169KB, 1254x678px) Image search: [Google]
Another solution.jpg
169KB, 1254x678px
>>
>All these faggots blaming the cat
it's OP's fault for being genetically inferior, git gud or shut the fuck up
>>
>>2459377
Are you really talking about a cat here? I mean, this kinda sounds like yr talking about your boyfriend leaving you for your new roommate...

Just sayin'
>>
The only way to win your cat's affections back is through a nail labotomy, your cat will be a lot more chill, yo.
>>
>cucked by your own cat
jesus man thats a new low
>>
>>2459377
IJASCTIITTAGANO
>>
>>2459377
>tfw even a literal pussy cucks you
>>
>>2459565
>$140k
>this is a lot of money to vegan cucks

Lmao, poor people amuse me
>>
>>2459377
God I hope you're not a man, you are the biggest pussy ever.
>>
>>2459384
lol cats are not goldfish this is stupid advice

the only way a cat will like you if it actualy likes you it has nothing to do with food or god forbid punishment
>>
>>2459572
is this even possible with a modern catalytic converter?
cars don't emit as much CO as they used to
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.