[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my cat a nebelung?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
So, I got my cat through the local SPCA four years ago. I only recently found out about the Nebelung cat breed, and they all look exactly like her. I know almost all cats are "domestic x" and I feel like it would be weird for a purebred cat to end up in a shelter, but the resemblance is striking and it's an American breed.

Does anyone here think this is possible? She's on the right in this picture.
>>
File: 2.jpg (84KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
84KB, 720x960px
>>
>>2459016
Does it matter? It will be impossible to prove unless you have official papers (which you don't), and even then it's only really relevant if you're planning on breeding it and selling the kittens as purebred.

Just be happy that you have a pretty kitty.
>>
>>2459017
She just looks like a tortie to me
>>
>>2459016
Shes just a special kitty. Isnt that enough?
>>
>>2459026
>>2459087
Of course I love her regardless and it's not that important! I guess it matters in the sense that I'm interested enough to ask, but I wasn't planning on doing anything different based on the information.

Embarrassment about wanting to know is part of why I'm asking the internet instead of anyone I know IRL

>>2459031
She's an all-gray floof :3 I'd never seen a cat that color before
>>
>>2459016
Aren't there places that will test your pet's DNA to find out what breeds they are?
>>
>>2459502
not for cats, because the test would rarely produce any breed results
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.