[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>dog is too stupid to open ajar doors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1481008771165.jpg (47KB, 645x968px) Image search: [Google]
1481008771165.jpg
47KB, 645x968px
>dog is too stupid to open ajar doors
>>
>>2457826
you can teach him to do it if you're not stupid too
>>
>>2457826
My dog can, but he likes to be invited in first.

Have you tired inviting him in or saying something along the lines of "no, after you!"
Maybe he doesn't open doors because he expects you to be civil and open doors for him.
>>
Probably not an intelligence issue, might just be the dog thinks its a border they shouldnt cross without permission
>>
File: ieMWSYQ.gif (2MB, 307x350px)
ieMWSYQ.gif
2MB, 307x350px
MEANWHILE...
>>
>>2457941
my dog used to do that when he was a pup, it was a pain in the ass teaching him not to open doors without being let in.
he still frequently invites himself into rooms with doors that open inwards.
>>
My dogs used to ring the doorbell when they wanted to come in.
Now they bark when they want to come in but I wish they would bark when they have to go out.

I let them out every two hours on average but one will still piss inside instead of alerting me she needs to go out. I rather her wake me up and let her out than have her wait in the house until she can't hold it anymore cause she's old.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.