[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexuality in Animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1501958006317.png (43KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1501958006317.png
43KB, 741x568px
So I was refilling water for my dogs one day and one of my dogs, a female, was humping another female dog. Soo... Uh I don't know if the dog is a lesbian or bisexual or something but I don't know why it started humping my other dog. This happened twice. Should I be concerned? I think it learned that from my older male dog that it sleeps near and plays around with a lot, but I'm not sure.
>>
They're just horny and trying to get off
>>
File: IMG_0659.jpg (20KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0659.jpg
20KB, 150x225px
>>2456341
It's time
>>
>>2456341
Pure homosexuality is quite rare in animals. More than likely an animal will be bisexual and use sex as a form of bonding and communication, or they simply don't give a fuck about genetic sex and fuck what/who they like. The latter is far more common.
>>
Should I be concerned my dog humps her frog toy? Does this indicate she has sexual feelings outside her own species? Or a sexual attraction to inanimate objects? Pls respond guys I'm scared
>>
Some animals can be actually homos, though those animals also tend to be bisexual than anything. Dogs are not one of these animals.

Then you have a shit ton of animals that do gay shit but that's because they are horny, doing some dominance bullshit and are more 'prison gay' and are just doing shit because it feels good. That's dogs. Your bitches would get fucked by any male dog if they got the chance, and hell they might even hump them.

It feels good to them. They might not have been well socialized with other dogs, they could be stressed and trying to relieve that or dominance. I don't believe in that alpha shit but one of my female dogs has little tolerance for other dogs. When my other female dog gets in her grill, she growls and the other dog just eggs her on to hump her a few times and then they go back to ignoring each other's existence. Not sure if it's because that dog is actually expressing some sort of 'fuck off I'm the boss' or the other dog just signaled her for that and she ended up associating it with 'if I hump her she will go away'.
>>
Probably just dominance humping instead of anything sexual related
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (353KB, 2048x1152px)
maxresdefault.jpg
353KB, 2048x1152px
>>2456341
Dogs don't generally do the gay thing. As the other anons pointed out, it's dominance or horniness. Leave them, they're fine.

However I've got two pet finches that are in a long-term gay relationship. They even steal eggs from the hetero finches' nests. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>2456454
>dominance humping
kek, this is retarded and based off some study in wolves in the 1930s.

OP, dogs don't give a fuck about gender or anything if they're horny they'll fuck or hump whatever they can get their dicks or pussies on.

>>2456351
this
>>
>>2456936

>gays kidnapping and abusing children

EVERY TIME!
>>
>>2456341
Dogs hump for lots of reasons that aren't sexual. Mostly dominance.
>>
>>2456341
she's just in heat, OP. When my female dogs are in heat they hump each other and sometimes back their ass on my crotch if I'm sitting or stooping at their level because I'm the only guy around
>>
>>2456341
Dogs do not just hump for sex, they actually hump for many reasons, all which are much more likely than being gay. Some dogs hump to show a form of dominance, other dogs hump as a form of play or because they don't know how else to interact with other dogs. The difference between all these can be seen through the other signals the dog gives off.
>>
File: a-sex1.jpg (14KB, 280x233px)
a-sex1.jpg
14KB, 280x233px
>>2456947
You know what's even weirder? The bottom bitch in that relationship was raised by the top finch. They definitely aren't related by blood (I keep track of all my finches' genetics), but it's like a man marrying his adopted son.

Birds are weird.
>>
sometimes I suspect one of my dogs humps the other just to piss her off because he'll run the fuck away within a second
>>
>>2457115
>itty bitty baby
>itty bitty boat
>>
Its the fluorine in your water, give your dogs filtered water only.
>>
>>2456377
check her internet history to see if she's going on any frog dating websites
>>
>>2456341
my dogs are both female and one humps the other all the time. It's a dominance thing. puppies at the shelter I work at often hump their siblings while they're play fighting too
>>
>>2456341
Anon you know when two kids who know nothing about sex experiment by showing eachother their boners or some shit? Does that make them gay? Those kids are smarter than your fucking dogs lol
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

a lot of these aren't exactly homosexuals, per se; one quarter of all black swan pairings are homosexual males, but it's for the greater advantage of both parents being able to aggressively defend their young.

Things get a little iffy when you get to homosexuality in dolphins and elephants and apes and all that
>>
Instinct and intuition in primitive form.

Sex is engrained into mammalian behavior.

Reproduction to replace death.
>>
I'm pretty sure my dog is gay. I'm living with my sister and we both have lady dogs. Every once in a while my sister's dog humps my dog. When it happens my dog looks at me doing the happy pant like "Look! She's doing the thing!" While one of my friends has a male and my dog refuses to even let him stand behind her much less gives him the chance to mount up. They are buddies and will play all day but she just will not let him get close to her booty.

Also she seems gay with people too. She loves all people but when a guy comes over she gets waggy and goes over for pets. When its a chick she loses her mind and insists on leaning on them and will not leave them alone until someone yells at her to chill out. Also she only gooses girls. She doesn't poke her nose at a guy's butt but she will cram her stupid dog face in any lady's butt any chance she gets.

I'm cool with it and everything. If she wants to be gay that's fine.
>>
>>2458375
Also skirts. She looooves skirts. She gets sneaky with them too. Her favorite thing to do is sneak up on a skirt, flip it up and just stand there with her face under it and get all bitey at someone poking her face. Then again that's probably my fault. Towels and blankets are the best toy ever. Hell, she'll go outside when the sprinklers are on just so I have to wrestle her with the towel to dry her off. Usually ends with me draping the towel over her head and poking at her face. She gets all snorty and bitey. Is fun.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.