[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ferret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 153044-left-1.jpg (171KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
153044-left-1.jpg
171KB, 1500x1500px
Ferret feg here looking for some DIY toys and other things for my ferret. He's still teething and gets bored when I have to put him in his cage.
Also general ferret thread.
>>
why ferrets? genuinely curious, are they comparable as a pet to something like a cat?
>>
>>2456252
They just run around and do cute shit. Like a cat that is super high energy or asleep.
>>
File: 20170702_142105.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_142105.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
They are good pets if you work a full 8 hours, and want to come home and want to engage in some fuzzy play time. It's like having a cat, that is a puppy when your home. Basically all they do is sleep and play. Also here are my fuzzy babies
>>
>>2456237
How big is your cage. Having a bigger cage help keeps them more engaged, especially if you put things they can crawl in and under in there, like a folded blanket. Also it sounds like a wierd suggestion, but if you only have 1 ferret, as long as you haven't had it too long, I would recommend getting a second one, but only if cage size isn't an issue. To be honest, I went through the same issue as you before, and this solved it really fast. Also it's honestly not that much harder to watch 2 than 1, except for needing to refill food and water twice as much and cleaning up 2x poop. It will keep your fuzzy much happier, and makes play time even more fun. It also makes keeping the. Well played easier, because they will play with eachother as well, making it so that you aren't their sole source of fun.
>>
>>2456375
My cage is medium size usually my ferret roams my room when I'm home. Sometimes I let him roam the living room. Really exercise is not an issue. I just don't want him to be bored when I have to cage him.
Pic semi related
>>
>>2457136
Then my best recommendation is blankets. One thing I did is I bought a towel and turned it into a hammock. Then I took an old t-shirt and cut it up, making sure to remove any thick parts so they wouldn't chew on them, and I put them in the towel hammock. It created a hammock they could not only sleep in, but semi dig in. You ferret is most likely not going to be thrilled with cage time no matter what you do. The best way to tell if they have had enough engaged play time is if that when you put them in the cage, they don't bite at the bars and pull like a crazy mofo. Fuzzy crinkle sacks are also a good option. The unfortunate thing is that the amount of stuff you can do with a cage is strictly dictated by its size. But the most important thing is to make sure that your ferret gets out, and that it has tons of fun when it gets out.
>>
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.