[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your country a cat country?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

Is your country a cat country?
>>
File: DESWUaJWsAI_nnH.jpg (74KB, 440x1200px)
DESWUaJWsAI_nnH.jpg
74KB, 440x1200px
>>2455584
>>
>>2455584
>no Egypt
Really?
>>
>>2455594
See >>2455585
>>
>Japan
>16%

Honto ni? But they're obsessed with cats!
>>
>>2455584
When you classify "ownership" as throwing an animal outside to rot, quite a lot of people seem to own cats.
>>
>>2457171
they're smart enough to know that they're only into the concept of cats
>>
>>2457171
They have a whole island of cats to go visit.
>>
>>2457172
My neighbor has a cat setup outside his house next to his front door with bowls for food and water and one of those cat houses made of carpet. The cat isn't allowed to go inside his house.

Literally why?
>>
>>2457236
All the fun of a pet with none of the responsibility!
>>
anything in the 30% sounds high but ok
40% and above sounds shockingly high?
am I really supposed to believe that almost every other person i meet owns a cat?
>>
>tfw 59%
>>
I never knew russians were such catfags. You'd think somewhere like finland where everyone is an autistic loner would be the king catfags
>>
>>2457684
>father I want dog
>Dog? No, Fuck dogs in the ass, we get Ket. Ket ees better than dog, you dont hef to walk ket. You vant to walk dog though snow? We get ket.
>>
That seems way too high for the US, I only know a handful of people with cats. I wonder if more Americans own dogs?
>>
>>2457694
Dogs are clearly spies for the Americans
>>
>>2457707
https://youtu.be/FUipCIWj54E
>>
>>2455594
kangz died long ago
>>
>>2457823
Egypt is to kangz and sheeit as new zealand is to lord of the rings though, you'd think they'd be all about that shit. Plus, muslims cant do dogs because Mohammed was a cat person .
>>
Do Russians eat cats?
>>
>>2455594
Mudslimes don't like animals.
>>
>>2455584
Unfortunately.

Most """""owners""""" are also too lazy to keep their cats indoor or properly care for them.
>>
>>2457694
kot*
l2snownigger
>>
>>2455584
I'm surprise how low that number is for Japan considering how much NEKO NEKO DESU KAWAII~ I hear coming out from it.
>>
>>2455584
Well, yeah. The only country that matters is on top of that list.
>>
>>2458643
You need to stop watching anime and camwores with a cat ears headband.
>>
>>2455594
Egypt mostly has feral cats. They are just used to kill mice.
>>
>>2458643
Japanese pet ownership is low in general, it's just that the people who love their pets /really/ love their pets.
>>
>>2458695
>feral cats that are used for pest control and little else

Describes most domestic cats I see in 'murica
>>
>>2458727
Makes sense seeing as you don't walk into random peoples houses to look at their cats.
>>
>>2458735
>he thinks americans keep their cats indoors

lyl
>>
>>2458743
As an American I can confirm this happens
>>
>>2457684
finland sounds like a weird place
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.