[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5747.gif (2MB, 380x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5747.gif
2MB, 380x258px
https://youtu.be/G2eXK39FTXI
>>
I feel bad for news anchors. They gotta keep their shit together and transition on the fly when the correspondents fuck everything up.
>>
EVERYONE here is retarded.

>why is she literally slapping the head of the dog
>why is the owner yanking on it's ears?
>"I adore dogs"
>has no idea about dog body language
It was so obvious at this point
>she's putting both hands over the muzzle of a dog she doesn't even know (WTF??)
>dog pulls head away (obviously doesn't like that she)
>SHE LEANS IN TO KISS HIM
>HE'S LITERALLY BEEN SHOWING HER HIS TEETH THIS WHOLE TIME
>WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING LOL
EVEN WORSER
>WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY LETTING HER DO THAT?
THE FUCKER OWNS A DOGO ARGENTINO AND HAS NO IDEA ABOUT HIS DOG L0L WHAT THE FUCK??
THEN HE LET'S THE COP PUT HIS HAND OVER THE MUZZLE TO HOLD HIM IN PLACE ROFLLLLLL it's so obvious it's not even an aggressive dog since he lets the cop do that, he put up with a LOT of shit from the woman before he snapped at her. He 100% didn't attack her either, it was literally a mild snap (that happened to rip her lip up.. but still) after she spent a good 40 seconds talking anxiously and slapping him on the face and then leaned in to his face (wtf????) all while he was OBVIOUSLY telling her to STOP l0l.

The owner sucks. He can't read his dog.
The woman who "adores" dogs hopefully doesn't own one, because SHE'S EVEN WORSE.
LOL
All retarded. The dog isn't aggressive, but he has his limits of patience kek, and it so happens everyone is too retarded to see it. Just about *any* dog has it's limits of patience and if you dog-autistically torment it for 45 seconds and then lean in to it's face, staring it directly in the eye (when you don't fucking know them) then it'll fuck you up. Dogs have to be *really* fucking comfortable with you to look you in the eye like that. God damn she's retarded JESUS VCHRIST
>>
>>2454152
Alright...except for some nose licking on the dogs part, which isn't a well known signal mind you, the dog wasn't showing that much warning signs. Usually there is at least some growling and/or pulling the lips back in a 'snarl' type of face. This dog was just seemingly relaxed and liking the attention, and it's not that uncommon to be petting a dog like that.

If anything, that makes me seriously worried about the precincts ability to judge the demeanor of their dogs.
>>
>>2454247
Even from the start he's clearly anxious with his panting. The owner is holding him in place his collar so that definitely doesn't help.
At 0:15 he pulls his head away briefly and then 0:18 he really obviously wants her to stop, she should've been stopped completely from touching him, but instead she plops her hand down right over his eye and then leans in to his face. Why does she like petting a dog that doesn't like how she's giving him attention? She should be petting a dog based on what the dog likes, not based on how you want to grasp his face and kiss a dog that you don't even know. That's just stupid, and as displayed here, dangerous.

I take it the dog helped the cop out with something ... maybe attacking a thug ... and wasn't actually part of the force
>>
>The dog ripped off her upper lip. After skin was grafted from her lower lip to create a new upper lip, her mouth was sewn shut for more than a week. She lost her job.

holy shit. why do people even get near pit bulls.
>>
>>2454152
Typical shitbull experience
>>
>>2454152
Why are women so retarded?
>>
>>2454245
>>HE'S LITERALLY BEEN SHOWING HER HIS TEETH THIS WHOLE TIME
I don't see it. It looks like the dog shows its teeth to her less than a second before it snaps.

>The dog isn't aggressive, but he has his limits of patience
It bit a person for being too close. Tons of other dogs don't bite someone in a situation like that, even if the person's provoking them and the animal's feeling uncomfortable.

It's easy for you to say that the signs were obvious after you know that the dog bit her, but I don't think the signs were that obvious. Dogs can lick their lips out of stress, but they can also do it when they're feeling calm and content. There are a lot of Youtube videos where dogs get handled much more roughly but they just calmly take it, and videos where they're licking their lips or turning their heads away yet nothing bad happens from that.

>>2454252
>I take it the dog helped the cop out with something ... maybe attacking a thug ... and wasn't actually part of the force
Apparently the dog had recently been rescued from a freezing lake.
>>
>>2454296
>Tons of other dogs don't bite someone in a situation like that, even if the person's provoking them and the animal's feeling uncomfortable.

It's not just that ONE thing.

>television studio full of lights and strange people and sounds
>tons of strangers around you
>tons of strange people petting and being around you
>some strange lady is up in your face and you are pinned against two guys and you have no where to run, completely cornered

Literally any dog could bite under such a high stress situation.
>>
File: 1478227440434.jpg (118KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
1478227440434.jpg
118KB, 898x701px
>>2454288
Why is water wet?
>>
>>2454273

Why couldn't they reattach the lip? Did Dogo Argentino swallow it?
>>
>>2454301
this, plus the woman is petting him like a retard and grabs his face even after he's looked away multiple times telling her not to do it and then puts her face inches away from an obviously annoyed dog
>>
File: 1487631758241.png (24KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1487631758241.png
24KB, 600x568px
HE A GOOD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>2454698
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight
>>
>>2454273
>her mouth was sewn shut for more than a week.
DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I FEEL
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
>>
>>2454152
That doggo argentino showed ample signs of discomfort. Just because some normalfag Facebook teir 'dog lover' can only recognize growling as a warning sign doesn't mean all other warning signs are moot. I can sort of understand the owner not wanting to interfere by telling the lady she's a dumb cunt because it's live TV, I probably would have started petting the dog myself to keep her from doing retarded shit but seeing her handle the dog I wouldn't put it past her to just start love smacking it in the eyes.
>Nose/lip licking
>Constant panting with tongue in mouth
>Whale eyes entire time
>Stiff
>Bares teeth
>Staring down the lady
All these are signs of a very uncomfortable dog. Not just one that is slightly annoyed. The tension from the leash also would have added even more stress to the dog, both by feeling something isn't right (the handler was stressed) and by knowing he has absolutely nowhere to go.
>>
>>2454152
The dog went 0-100 real quick, I don't know if it's reasonable to expect that, why not just not stick your face near pitbulls, they probably don't like another big fucking head near them.
>>
>>2454698
What a faggot, just shoot the thing and be done with it. Only niggers and spics have these fucking things.
I used to go around in my pickup shooting these motherfuckers in spic neighborhoods, funny thing is they can't do shit about it or they get deported.
>>
>>2454698
Dobermans are a million times better than pitbulls, don't poison the doberman
>>
>>2454245
>l0l
fucking kys
>>
shes petting him super obnoxious and carelessly. no wonder he got agitated.
>>
The owner for letting all of this shit go down.
>>
>>2454825
>real quick
Are you blind? It was licking its lipped, kept turning its head away from the person, pinned itself against the officers.

It only went from 0 to 60 real quick if you literally don't know anything about dog body language.
>>
If someone tried to get in my space and kiss me, I'd eat the fuck out of their face
>>
>>2455574
>dog body language
The fuck? Don't bring a savage fucking rapist breed like shitbulls on TV and expect them not to maul people. Any good, normal dog would never have bitten anyone even if they were extremely stressed. If that's a dog's first instinct under stress, put it to sleep OR if you're the owner--DON'T let your crocodile mutt near reporters.
>>
>>2457731
That wasn't even a bite. That was a nip. The reporter just happened to be retarded enough to put vulnerable tissue right next to a canine's mouth...
>>
>>2457731
>pitbull
>>
>>2457748
fuck off with your semantics shit. A bulldog with huge jaws that maul people. Whatever those are.
>>
>>2457789
>A bulldog
That's a mastiff, foo
>>
>>2454245
You shitbull apologists make me laugh. Like that other guy said, the obvious warning signs were there for a split second, and everything else could have gone either way. And a dog that wasn't bred for killing most likely wouldn't have snapped like that.
>>
>>2457789
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>2457796
>>2457809
> the obvious warning signs
No they were there immediately, panting in an air conditioned room showing a baseline level of stress. Then pulling head away multiple times.

>a dog that wasn't bred for killing
lol
Even fighting dogs are bred specifically not to hurt humans. Even fighting dogs have humans care for them. Humans intervene at the end of fights or in some cases when there is a winner. If they were human aggressive, they'd just turn on the humans pulling them apart. That'd be dumb.
>>
>kissing an unkown dog
>>
>>2457822
I'm sure there are immediate and obvious warning signs whenever a shitbull feels threatened by a baby in a walker as well. Just stop embarrassing yourself.

http://blog.dogsbite.org/2017/05/dog-bite-fatality-family-pit-bull-mix-kills-baby-las-vegas.html
>>
You guys I've been walking my mutt twice a day for six years. Occasionally a stray will run up, there will be some hackles raised, some sniffing, and then they are best friends. Or the other dog will get annoyed with my mutt's puppy energy and leave.

The point is, he makes friends easily. Today, for the first time, this bitch ran up snarling and straight up attacked my dog. Guess the breed.

Maybe you guys are right about pits after all. I mean this dog had clearly seen some neglect and/or abuse, but still. Damn.
>>
>>2457872
>I'm sure there are immediate and obvious warning signs whenever a shitbull feels threatened by a baby in a walker as well.

You're retarded lol, a baby should be nowhere near any dog in any capacity. It's like harambe, essentially. That little kid bitch should've never been in there in the firs tplace, the parents are at fault
>>
>>2458584
>a baby should be nowhere near any dog in any capacity.

And yet millions upon millions of babies are, and "accidents" like that happen rarely. And when they happen, upwards of 90% of "breeds" involved are shitbull mixes.

>the parents are at fault

In my example they are as well, for keeping a piece of shit murderer as a pet in the first place.
>>
>>2458588
kek

And if you aren't trolling...........

kek
>>
>Pet a dog the wrong way
>Get your face fucked up as punishment
>Pitbull tards think this is perfectly acceptable
>>
>>2458606
>that isn't even a pitbull or pitbull mix of any type
>woman torments dog who is stressed out by being live on TV without previous exposure
>gets nipped after trying to kiss said dog
>people with some irrational hate of pitbulls think that the dog in the video is a pitbull or pitbull mix when it's literally 0% pitbull, not even a bully breed, literally a mastiff
>>
Haha stupid pussy bitches can't handle chadbull banter
>>
>>2454296
>It's easy for you to say that the signs were obvious after you know that the dog bit her, but I don't think the signs were that obvious. Dogs can lick their lips out of stress, but they can also do it when they're feeling calm and content. There are a lot of Youtube videos where dogs get handled much more roughly but they just calmly take it, and videos where they're licking their lips or turning their heads away yet nothing bad happens from that.

Nah, that was self-soothing licking behaviour right from the very start of the clip. Repeatedly. There's also whale eye, "grinning"/tight mouth, as well as turning away. The teeth were shown for a moment in a threat before he lunged, but she did not back off.

I hate to bring the word consent into this, but that dog is moving away from a stressor, and it is following him. He did not want that sort of petting but it was being forced on him and he was uncomfortable, which is made obvious in his body language repeatedly.

The dog should have been given more space.

Everyone was in the wrong here. The owner for either not picking up on his dog's anxiety signals (through ignorance) or ignoring them, the news anchor, for the same reason, the police officer, though if he did not have knowledge of canine behaviour then we can't lay much blame on him. The dog, to an extent, for lashing out, even though it was in a situation it considered stressful. A dog with better nerves might not have reacted.
>>
>>2458607

>Apparently not a Pitbull
>Pitbull tards defend it anyway

Really makes me think...
>>
A good dog wouldn't have bitten anyone regardless.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.