[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: pack.jpg (153KB, 1300x958px) Image search: [Google]
pack.jpg
153KB, 1300x958px
my black lab just swallowed one of these packing peanuts. should i have her puke it up? how do i do that?
>>
>>2452240
feed it some bleach
>>
Those things are mostly air. The stomach acid will probably break it down into nothing. Unless it was several dozen I wouldn't worry.
>>
>>2452240
Keep an eye on her. As anther anon mentioned, she'll probably be fine.

That being said, you should take her to the vet if you notice any problems instead of trying to treat her at home in any capacity.
>>
>>2452260
>>2452249
thanks
>>
any other advice?
>>
It should be no problem, and gone before you know it. Dogs have extremely fast digestive tract. That's part of the reason they can eat anything.
Some of the shit one of my dogs ate without consequence
>1oz pyramid lead sinker
>12 oz soda can
>Aluminum foil
>mesh sock used to hang hams in the smokehouse.
>Several used condoms
>Feline feces
>Canine feces
>Bovine feces
>Equine feces
>Human feces
>Used sanitary napkins
>styrofoam meat trays
And the only thing we had to go in to get was the wood/composite core of a hardball. It was fine for years (showed on x-ray) before it blocked the intetine.
>>
holy moly
>>
>>2452240
it will be fine, packing peanuts are edible. theyre literally made of corn starch I think, so she might have the shits or something but that's it
>>
>>2452299
when I was a kid my dog once ate all my halloween candy, like a pillowcase full, wrappers and all. There were no ill effects.
>>
>>2452412
I want candy now
>>
>>2452240
My black lab eats rocks and shits em out, theyre fucking Billy goats
>>
>>2452240
THAT kind of packing peanut is literally just cornstarch, so your dog will be completely fine. Lick one, amd if it dissolves you're fine.

The styrofoam ones are another matter, but if it's JUST ONE they'll probably just pass it.
>>
I've eaten plenty of those, they're not going to do any harm.
>>
try on another one and see if it's water soluble
>>
>>2452299
>12 oz soda can

How the fuck
>>
>>2452412
That exact same thing happened to me, a literal pillowcase. Some jerk from a school event encouraged us to hide our candy in our pillowcases to ration it out and make it last longer. Lasted a day before the dog(s) ate it, but they were fine
>>
>>2452240
Packing peanuts are edible btw. They're cellulose.
>>
>>2452299
please explain in gruesome detail what the can looked like on the way out
>>
>>2452240
They're corn starch. Your dog is fine. You can eat one if you like.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.