[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright fuckers, long story short i need help getting passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0743.jpg (64KB, 640x354px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0743.jpg
64KB, 640x354px
Alright fuckers, long story short i need help getting passed a guard dog. Hes trained and barks everytime i walk by, i need to befriend him so he doesn't attack me, how do i do this?
>>
Give food every day , be confident, don't excrete fear smells.
>>
>>2451578
Thats it? And hownlong until they get comfortable enough to pet and be around
>>
>>2451551
Buy some stew beef cubes
>>
>>2451583
Maybe months. Persistence is key. may want to make a certain whistle or sound so in the dark they will know it's you. Alternatively, lace a hot dog with antifreeze

Guard dogs are good deterrents but not good at actually keeping your shit safe.
>>
What abkut like a quarter of a xanax bar or will that kill them?
>>
File: 1495586088907.jpg (88KB, 685x795px) Image search: [Google]
1495586088907.jpg
88KB, 685x795px
Kill it or make it your friend. Both involve beef.
>>
I mean i love animals and not trying to kill it, i will if i absolutely have to but i just want maybe an hour or more without it trying to make me its bitch
>>
Is it fenced in? Just keep walking and don't be a bitch
Is there no fence? Then don't be a bitch and chew the owner out
>>
>>2451551
Stop trying to break in houses, Tyrone
>>
>>2451618
Its fenced in and trying to get into the house... im not trying to steal anything fuckfaces
>>
>>2451551
Try your best not to be black or hispanic
>>
>>2451662
Shit... i look like a gang banger, you think he can smell the illegal on me?
>>
>>2451633

I want the long version of this story, then. What possible circumstances are you in?
>>
>>2451665
Well, i live in so-cal and skate backyard pools. Theres a house that was sold in an auction and the house is under construction and waiting for the pool to be drained. The house owner femced the place and put a german shepard gurad dog that guards the front, back and inside of the house. I want to get to the backyard without killing the dog. Befriend the dog, drug him or open a hile and hope he runs away etc.
>>
>>2451676
You realize the owner probably put the dog there specifically to keep trespassers like you out? Either get legit permission or go to a skate park, you degenerate.
>>
>>2451688
And? Im asking for the dog problem not a life lesson faggot.
>>
step 1: feed him large portions of delicious high quality meat every day for at least a couple weeks
step 2: when he gets friendly enough that he doesn't try to bite your hand when you stick it through the fence, dress up like a pretty female dog, lay down and let him sniff you, and either let him mount you or suck him off
step 3: keep sucking his dick to keep him distracted while your skater friends do gnarly kickflips in the pool
>>
>>2451692
Is that before or after i stick the pieces of ham in my ass?
>>
>>2451691
>waaaaaaah why can't I trespass on private property
>waaaaaaah why can't I just drug an animal
You need to be 18 to post here
>>
>>2451695
Im asking for animal advice not for pics of you in your moms panties
>>
>>2451696
And instead you learned a lesson about how much of an idiot you are, aren't you lucky
Fuck off kid
>>
>>2451698
For what?
>OMG IM GONNA TOTALLY STOP CAUSE CAUSE SOME FUCKTARD THAT JERKS OFF IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT TOOD ME TOO
You stupid fuck, go eat a fat sack of baby dicks
>>
>>2451701
>being this upset people are telling you not to harm animals are break the law
Be honest, you're in middle school right
>>
>>2451702
4th grade
>>
>>2451551

>Filthy, stinking, thieving nigger detected.
>>
File: 1481624303394.jpg (56KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
1481624303394.jpg
56KB, 550x310px
>>2451551
>that one school that waits longer than the rest to call the crotch droppings back
>>
>>2451676
>skateboarding

You realize this website is 18+ right?
>>
It depends on if it's a real trained guard dog or just a dog that barks at strangers. One will run away from you and then slowly approach you if you hop the fence, and one will maul you
>>
ITT: Kid is upset that he's being prevented from trespassing on private property.
>>
>>2451863
This.
The only way to tell is if op hops the fence and is attacked or not.
Good luck op
>>
>>2451594
good aryan pupper
>>
Wish California had decent laws where someone could shoot you for trespassing.
>>
And skaters wonder why they have such a bad rep...

Skaters are the black people of non-vehicle transportation.
>>
>>2451974
Hop the fence OP, if you're not a pussy. What are the odds it's trained anyway? The shep is probably just the family dog they put there to scare off dumb asses. It's friendly. Why would they pay like 5 grand to get a GSD specifically trained as a guard dog when they can just put their friendly, but loud dog in the yard and achieve the same thing?
>>
>>2451633
>im not trying to steal anything fuckfaces

You're using that property without permission, which is effectively theft of a service.

That having been said, it's going to be REALLY difficult and take some effort on your part, but the next thing to do in this situation would be to [spoiler]try your best to stop being a peice of shit. [/spoiler]
>>
Guard dogs are often leased; if it's one of those it won't take food.
>waiting to be drained.
Idiot.
>>
>>2451594
>>2451594
good aryan pupper
>>
>>2451633
if you don't try to steal someting then you probably want to rape so or even worse, fuck off nignag
>>
Give it back jamal
>>
>>2451691
Step 1: stop being a selfish retard
Step 2: grow up
>>
>>2451594
good aryan pupper
>>
File: chadhounds.png (487KB, 1900x569px) Image search: [Google]
chadhounds.png
487KB, 1900x569px
You stop being a beta.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.