[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are humans killing off our closest extant relatives? All

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: gorilla-eyes_3595769k.png (422KB, 390x536px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla-eyes_3595769k.png
422KB, 390x536px
Why are humans killing off our closest extant relatives? All other great ape species are either endangered or critically endangered.
>>
Just in case
>>
File: 1500694828570.png (130KB, 1200x885px) Image search: [Google]
1500694828570.png
130KB, 1200x885px
Gotta keep up with our ancestral legacy. If we can't fuck it to death, we need to kill it.
>>
>humans
If the great apes were found native in North America, Europe, or Australia, they wouldn't be endangered.
>>
>>2451267
Are you implying there aren't endangered/extinct species in those parts of the world?
>>
>>2451269
Extinct, yes. Endangered, yes. Recovering, yes.
Name one legitimately endangered large mammal species in the US.
>>
>>2451267
They would have the same destiny of the bison, dodos and european lions.
In fact the reason we have big things nowadays is because they were lucky enough to be in Africa.
Sharing the same space as anglos is a deathpact. Desperate bloodmongers.
>>
>>2451273
And now all the animals everywhere else are going extinct.
Literally the only reason Asian elephants aren't extinct yet is because white people love them.
>>
I wish I could kill my human relatives too to be honest
>>
>>2451276
>now
Yeah, that's the whole point. They only exist now because they weren't native in North America, Europe, or Australia.
>>
>>2451279
>implying Anglos killed off Australian megafauna
Nice bait, faggot.
>>
>>2451280
>the tasmanian tiger doesn't count because Tasmania is not Australia
You can cherry pick what i say all you want but the fact is that you are wrong and no amount of racism will make you right out of thin air.
>>
File: IMG_3291.jpg (326KB, 1500x848px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3291.jpg
326KB, 1500x848px
>>2451286
>some stripey marsupial coyote
Ya, what a loss.
>>
>>2451286
Abos were killing off shit way before Anglos stfu
>>
>>2451273
I'll never forgive white people for killing off all the megafauna on North America before humans settled- oh wait, that was Indians you prick.
>>
>>2451196
>Why are humans killing off our closest extant relatives?

God created me
Fuck gorilas
>>
>>2451273
Bison still exist dipshit
>>
>>2451291
"I was wrong but my indifference to the problem will make me win the argument"
>>2451296
Yes, but not at a rate that endangered the species dipshit
>>
>>2451361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-FrVY116kM

Watch this and tell me humans aren't obviously ape-like
>>
>>2451377
LOL no
Fuck gorilas tho
>>
>>2451377
>aboriginal general
>>
>>2451196
>humans
*chinks and niggers, ftfy
>>
>>2451273
Nice ancient examples dumbass, btw the Bison is still around. The difference is that the west has evolved past that yet Africans are still chopping off horns/tusks and the Chinese are still finning. Fucking retard.
>>
>>2451706
White people are the ones who go down to africa to shoot lions. Which is funny because lions existed in europe but were all killed for similarly retarded reasons. No respect for nature.
>>
>>2451376
>Yes, but not at a rate that endangered the species dipshit

Abos used fire to clear Australia's arable land and caused some hectic habitat destruction. Every migration and subsequent population expansion caused megafaunal extinctions around the world. White people did their part at the time. Whites just continued doing it well after the others began to rot.
>>
>>2451744
Yeah, legally with a licence in most cases, shitskin. Lions aren't fucking endangered you retard.
>>
>>2451744
>white people go down to Africa to shoot lions
This is what the mainstream media would have the stupid children of our nation believe.

The only western people that hunt fucking lions are rich dentists that pay game reserves thousands to hunt the lion which funds conservation. The cunts you're talking about that hurt wildlife are the locals shooting them for farmland/livestock reasons or just plain poaching. Hollywood is a painfully inaccurate depiction of reality, and I also suggest you kill yourself you racist fucking Facebook sheep.
>>
>>2451932
Amen.
>>
>>2451932
You just agreed with everything I wrote, stupid.

>>2451936
Don't encourage him, retard.
>>
>>2451983
>Rich white 1%er dentists in any way comparable for the brown and yellow subhumans responsible for the ivory trade
I don't know what's so hard for you to understand here.
>>
File: 1494919775580.png (492KB, 540x663px) Image search: [Google]
1494919775580.png
492KB, 540x663px
>>2451196
too uma delicia to survive
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.