[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can birds bend their legs in this way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Can birds bend their legs in this way?

I hope this doesn't sound stupid but I'm thinking about getting this image tattooed on me, however I want it to be as coherent as possible, so I would like to know if birds (crows in particular) can bend their legs in that way (the leg that holds the book). Thank you.
>>
>>2451192
no, that foot is twisted
>>
>>2451195
that was my first thought as well but then I noticed there's only one toe on the back of the book.
>>
>>2451195

Thanks anon, time to look for another design I guess.
>>
>>2451198

Yeah, it looks cool at first sight, but paying attention it has his weird details.
>>
>>2451199
The foot isn't twisted. It's an optical illusion because when you see the foot holding the book you automatically imagine your hand in its place. i.e. fingers to the back of the book and thumb holding the pages open. This would require reversing the bird's foot.

but there's no reason to think that's how the bird is holding the book. It appears to be drawn correctly- which is backwards from human hands.
>>
Tattoos are degenerate and ugly and you'll regret it no matter what
>>
>>2451203

Ohh I see, you're right. It looks weird if you think it like a human hand, but with that thumb detail I think a bird could hold a book like that. Thanks!
>>
>>2451192
Well a bird can't read to begin with but you're worried about its leg posture being the non-realistic part of this picture?
>>
>>2451346
if it ain't anatomically correct it looks weird, even when dealing with something made up.

you telling me that it wouldn't bother you if a dragon had asymmetric wings but could fly straight in a movie?
>>
>>2451192
Thats not a knee thats an ankle.
>>
>>2451536
What if it was a magic dragon?
>>
Just print that picture on a tshirt so you don't regret marking your flesh forever.
>>
>>2451199
That's what the tattoo artist is for, to DRAW your design, you dumb dumb.
>>
>>2451725
it better be glowing and not flapping its wings then
>>
Anyways why you want to draw a reading crow? Crows are retarded and tue common denominator of the corvid family, the only truly sentient corvids likely to develop civilization and thus reading eventually are the eurasian magpies, you might want to paint that instead
>>
>>2452152
So, you're saying that Eurasian Magpies instead of Crows, are closer to becoming as smart as social weavers?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.