[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these truly the niggers of the animal kingdom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: lyme-chd_tick_engorged.jpg (143KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
lyme-chd_tick_engorged.jpg
143KB, 500x354px
Are these truly the niggers of the animal kingdom?
>>
>>2450811
No, niggers are.
>>
No, Americans are.
>>
>>2450811
I got one of these on one of my testicles as a kid. I got really pissed and after I pulled it off with tweezers I made sure it suffered by burning it with a match because it need to pay for stealing my semen. Afterwards I went to my dad who was doing something on the computer and said "I got a tick on my wiener" he didn't hear it the first time, so I had to tell him again. He asked if he should take a look and I told him no cause I already got it off, then I ran away embarrassed. I was just really worried I'd get Lyme disease because my dad always warned me about that, so I thought I'd give him a heads up in case I did get Lyme disease.
>>
>>2451645
Fuckers bites can make you permanently allergic to eating meat here in australia. If a tick took my steak away from me I'd make it my lifes work to genocide the little cunts out of existence.
>>
>>2451666
>Fuckers bites can make you permanently allergic to eating meat here in australia.

Jesus Christ, what causes that? Sounds horrific. Really is dangerous over there...
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (49KB, 539x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
49KB, 539x384px
>>2450811
No, niggers are the niggers of the animal kingdom.
>>
>>2451645
Semen isn't stored in the testicles.
>>
>>2451667
It's only a certain subspecies that does that but yep, through some fuckery its bite passes a molecule that rewires your body's immune system and makes you allergic to meat for the rest of your life.
>>
>>2451645
did you get Lyme disease though
>>
>>2451645
So, did you get allergic to meat as the ausanon said you can? Guess you won't be getting cock anymore if so.
>>
Lazy and unambitious? I suppose, I've never gotten one and I'm out in the wilderness all the time.

The answer is, will always be and has always been Mosquitoes. Half of all humans who have ever existed were killed by a Mosquito.
>>
>>2451645
haha gross your dad asked to see your weiner
>>
File: 1470443162688.png (139KB, 459x344px) Image search: [Google]
1470443162688.png
139KB, 459x344px
>>2450811
>fucks you up if you leave it alone
>fucks you up if you try to remove it
who the fuck designed this shit?
>>
>>2451741
You got a citation for that?
>>
Did /pol/ perform a hostile takeover of /an/?

there is mention of blacks in every thread,/pol/ really wants to fuck black people.
>>
>>2452043
Dog owners are pretty much Nazis anyways, it doesn't take much to push them into the superior/inferior and genetic line and breed/race bullshit. Its already accepted to do it with dogs, they just go to /pol/ when they want to replace the word breed with race.
>>
>>2452043
>>2452046
>muh hurtful words
>muh ebil /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>2452050
I don't care about hurtful words. I was just telling the initial poster than its dumb to complain about racism, when its done on /an/ every day.
>>
>>2452051
Fair enough
>>
>>2452046
is there something wrong with being a breed purist or acknowledging that there is a difference in breeds? The word "race" comes from the old french word "rasse" while the french word "race" itself means breed so its not a far fetched concept. "Rasse" is the same word as German, and depending on who you ask traces its roots to the Latin word for "root". In short, gas the impure, BREED WAR NOW!

>>2451737
No
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.