[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can We Has Thread for Sea Nimbles?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6824.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6824.png
2MB, 1334x750px
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/aug/07/tiny-meat-loving-marine-creatures-eat-teenagers-legs-at-melbourne-beach

https://i.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/95526863/bitten-teens-dad-films-melbourne-beach-sea-lice-enjoying-a-meal-of-fresh-steak
>>
>>2450357
As said in the other thread:
The Amphipods were scavenging the dead Steak, but that's completely different from living flesh

I doubt they are the culprits
>>
>>2450375
What else could it be?
>>
Is it me or is that an abnormal amount of blood for wounds of that kind?
>>
>>2450401
Whatever it was probably injected some anti coagulants to prevent the blood clotting. They couldn't stop it for 24 hours.
>>
>>2450357
wtf i love crustacea now
>>
>get drunk and pass out on beach
>animals think you're dead and start to eat you.
Sounds normal to me.
>>
Honestly it's a beautiful set of photos.
>>
>>2450401
They may have saliva that stops blood clotting like mosquitos
>>
>>2450401
The feet bleed a lot actually for most animals. My rat got her toe nail bit off by my other one and it looked like I murdered someone when I took her out of the tub.
>>
>>2451312
How much blood can a single rat contain?
>>
File: 8137416393.png (2MB, 1298x954px) Image search: [Google]
8137416393.png
2MB, 1298x954px
Did they figure out why the ocean tried to devour a child or should I just stay on land for a while?
Has the pole shift begun?
>>
>>2451553
The oceans are acidifying anon, at this rate our oceans will be dead in your lifetime
Hope you like soylent green
>>
>>2450375
>>2450398
alcohol can constrict bloodflow, maybe it was just enough to seem dead to them?
>>
>>2451320

About one rat's worth of blood
>>
>>2451762
thanks desu chan
>>
>>2451613
>implying I won't be making my own.
>>
>>2450511
>Just Australian Things
>>
File: images(5).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Candiru swimming up de penis. Before eating it inside out.
>>
>>2452085
Liar. God wouldn't make something like that.
>>
>>2452093
>muh magical sky daddy
>>
File: images(7).jpg (5KB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
5KB, 265x191px
>>2452093
Where's your god now?
>>
>>2452094
>muh taking the bait every time

You fags are the reason that never ending story thread was made every day for a year.
>>
Why did this happen?
>>
>>2450398
Hes bleeding through his skin, theres a shit load of things that cause it

Some peoples nipples bleed from seawater so idk why this is a thing
>>
>>2450398
I mean he did say he shook them off when he came out of the water
>>
>>2452085

Weird, it really looks like an x-ray of a fork shoved up someone's ass.
>>
>>2450357
shieeeet
>>
>>2450357

Honestly, its a mystery. Are there such things as saltwater leaches that prey on mammals? my legs are generally pretty bloody after flyfishing in freshwater streams while barefoot (with larger/less dense bite marks), but thats after 4-6 hours of having my feet in water
>>
>>2453710
yes he did shake them off
totally looked like wet beach sand to him, so they must have been in sheets on his feet
>>
>>2450375
I've been bitten by sea lice swimming at night here in Australia, can dee this happening if he stood still and his legs were numb
>>
>>2454730
Yes, they typically feed on whales though, so you wouldn't find them near the shore.
>>
>>2454730
somehow I thought leeches were only in like, stagnant water like lakes or swamps. Now I learn they're in rivers and on land too. What the fuck are they doing on land? That's where I live
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.