[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another Pit Bull Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm looking for dog-friendly rooms for rent for an upcoming cross-country move and so fucking many of the dog-friendly homes/apartments have a pit bull. It's ridiculous.

I don't trust that these people have properly evaluated their dog for dog-directed aggression, and it's far too common in the breed for me to chance it.

I also see a lot of dog-walkers are "uwu pibble" types, which also shows me they know very little about dogs in general, and are not to be trusted with my dog.

Ignorance is almost a requirement to be a pit bull owner, so I know why they're so ignorant, but how and why is this ignorance so common?

Also feel free to shit on pit bulls in this thread.
>>
>>2450275
Wait, I'm dumb and I don't get your issue. Why are you "trusting other people with your dog"? Just don't walk your dog close to other peoples' dogs if you don't like their dog.
>>
If it's a single room, just keep your dog in the room with you, away from their dog while you stay?
>>
>>2450279
>currently unable afford to live alone in my city of choice so I need to rent a room
>have a dog
>need dog-friendly room for rent
>a lot of dog-friendly people with rooms for rent have pit bulls
>I'm not bringing my dog into a household with another dog bred for dog-directed aggression
>don't even live nearby to go to the house/apartment to meet the dog personally without having to hop on a plane
>>
>>2450284
Then pick one of the rooms that don't have a pit bull or get over it and meet the pit bull in question? I'm sure they'd be down to see if your dogs get along before you commit.
>>
>>2450285
Pit bulls snap randomly all the time
>>
This is some real fucking low tier bait, even by shitbullposting standards.
>>
>>2450301
But this is a chance with any dog. Sure, you can argue pit bulls carry a higher risk, but no dog is going to be 100% safe with your dog, you cannot eliminate this possibility.
>>
>>2450301
Source
>>
>>2450275
This is some next level euphoria.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.