[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else sick of these fucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (25KB, 360x286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 360x286px
Anyone else sick of these fucks?
>>
what tge fuck is their problem??????
>>
They hardly ever bite me. Does this mean my blood doesn't taste good?
>>
File: IMG_2894.jpg (2MB, 2541x1724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2894.jpg
2MB, 2541x1724px
Tiger mosquitos are worse. They look like gnats so you can't really tell they're trying to get you until you get itchy. The bites itch like hell and get scary looking when you scratch. But it feels SO good when you scratch.
>>
>>2449961
I've been stung so much that I don't even care anymore, I'm pretty much desensitized.
>>
>>2449961
There was only one time where I clearly felt a sharp stab and it was one of those fucks stealing my blood. i want to do that trick where you spread your skin so their stinger gets trapped, they get engorged with so much blood they literally explode
>>
File: download (1).png (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
10KB, 205x246px
>go to bed
>turn off lights
>all seems nice and quiet as it has been for the whole night
>a few seconds later the fuckers are storming my head, some even get into my ears/nose

way worse than the itching for me
>>
>>2449961
>Anyone else sick of these fucks?
N O
O
>>
>>2449961
Can we agree to genocide mosquitoes and bedbugs?
>>
>>2450008
I heard they are more attracted to people with a higher body temperature.
>>
>>2449961
>Tfw summer in the south
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2449961

>It's the middle of the night
>Suddenly, you hear a faint 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
>it draws closer
>eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>dead silence

You know it's on your body by that point
>>
>>2450775
Bedbugs, seeing as they can't be found in the wild, yes.

Mosquitoes, as they are an essential part of nature and their respective ecosystems, no.
Also mosquitoes would also include Toxorhynchites for instance, which do not suck blood and therefore are completely harmless to humans. You wouldn't want those extinct would you?
>>
>>2450754
There's also a better trick in which you use a hot spoon and the bite doesn't itch anymore.

That'll show 'em. Use that one instead.
>>
>>2451282
>Mosquitoes, as they are an essential part of nature and their respective ecosystems, no.
>Also mosquitoes would also include Toxorhynchites for instance, which do not suck blood and therefore are completely harmless to humans. You wouldn't want those extinct would you?
I take it you do not live in the woods, I would personally finish off an endangered species if it meant we were rid of fucking mosquitoes.
>>
>>2451281
I find the buzzing to be more annoying than the stinging desu. I can spare a bit of blood, just let me sleep.
>>
>>2450775
>>2451282
Better solution is to CRISPR a fuck ton of male mosquitoes (like has already been done) to get rid of their potential to be a vector, and maybe also kind of genophage their asses to keep their numbers lower, but not to extinction. Just like the Krogan, we're giving them a better (warmer) environment, so it's only fair to cut them down a bit.
>>
>live in A/C controlled apartment in the city
>haven't been bitten by a skeeter in 2 years
Feels good man. Their sound used to give me anxiety.
>>
>>2449961
The noble mosquito once filled a vital role keeping the shit tier populations in check, but now that American billionaires give them nets and vaccines the mosquito can't hold up her end of the bargain.

>>2450351
Yep. I didn't think mosquitoes were so bad until these fuckers got imported.
>>
>>2449961

GENOCIDE
>>
>>2451284
nice try mozzie
>>
File: 1472781566080.png (247KB, 615x354px) Image search: [Google]
1472781566080.png
247KB, 615x354px
>constantly hear about/see news articles about how scientists made some new breakthrough that could wipe out mosquitos worldwide
>never hear about it again
>>
>>2452747
You're literally arguing with emotions instead of fact. It doesn't matter if it annoys you personally, you're not entitled to get rid of an entire species that's widespread across nearly every continent and has been around for millions of years because "ow it itches". Do you not realize how munch of an ecological disaster that would be?
>>
>>2449961
haven't been bothered by these in years, almost forgot they exist
>>
>>2453181
You have a fundamental misunderstanding of how ecosystems functions my friend.
>>
>>2455821
>you're not entitled to get rid of an entire species that's widespread across nearly every continent and has been around for millions
why not?
>Do you not realize how munch of an ecological disaster that would be?
doubt it would be bad for more than a million years.
>>
>>2455824
>why not?

Because the issues that it will cause colossally outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>2450755
I had to deal with that shit for 20 years, there's nothing worse than that when you're trying to sleep
>>
File: 1243334261.jpg (26KB, 512x401px) Image search: [Google]
1243334261.jpg
26KB, 512x401px
>>2449961
>tfw british so no mosquitoes but literally nothing interesting either
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.