[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cat Leg Injury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0473.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Sup lads, im in need of some advice from someone more knowledgable about cats than me.
My cat here recently had a nasty fall, i saw her land and heard a loud crack noise. I rushed her to the vet, got xrays done and everything, for them to tell me that nothing whatsoever is wrong.
I thought that due to the crack, she might have torn a tendon or damaged a joint, but the vets didnt really want to hear that and told me that none of her bones are broken so shes fine.
She seemed to be doing better and her limp went away almost completey, but an hour ago she came up to me, growling and limping worse than before. She must have re-injured whatever it is in her leg that was bad, and shes in pretty bad pain it seems.
What the hell can I do, and what could her injury be? I locked her in my room away from her brother with food and litter but i really want to help treat her pain.
>>
File: IMG_0955.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0955.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Help.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.