[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is three cats too many? A kitten was found where my mom works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x373px
Is three cats too many?

A kitten was found where my mom works and after a day of testing at the vet, we decided to take him in. We don't know yet if we're keeping him or just fostering.

I have always drawn the line at two. We currently have a 1 year old and a 17 year old, and a 13 year old dog, and another puppy coming in the fall.

We have the time and money for all of them to live well, but three cats just seems like a lot.
>>
Never too many,
I work at an animal shelter.
We have 56 currently and one woman who has adopted from us has 14.
Sounds like a lot but she has a large property and all are well taken care of and vaccinated anually.
If you have the space, the funds and the heart to take another then you are welcome to do it.
>>
Three is my personal limit for cats and dogs. I have two permanent dogs and two permanent cats, and keep the third open in case I suddenly come into possession of one or the other(such as strays).

But I also live in a big house and have a large property, so.
>>
>>2447316
>>2447321
Yeah, I forgot to mention property. We have a barely-occupied 3 bedroom house with a big "den" downstairs, and a medium-sized yard. I think there's plenty of space for three cats and two dogs. No, we don't let cats go outside without a harness and leash.
>>
I'd sooner have 3 cats than 2 dogs
>>
Three cats is a lot less maintenance than two dogs. That said if the kitten takes well to it's surroundings than it'd be nice to give it a busy family like that so it's never bored.
>>
>>2447315
>>2447315
Not to be a dick but with a 17 year old cat you'll be back down to 2 soon enough
>>
>>2447315
You literally can not have to many cats
>>
>>2447315
>3 cats and 2 dogs
Oh you're one of those families
>>
>>2447316
gross
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.