[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog breeds you hate.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

List some dog breeds you hate, can be ethics or just opinion.

I choose pug, their faces are squashed and because of that, they can't breathe normally.
>>
Any toy or miniature breeds.
Pugs
Breeds with unnaturally short or stubby legs
>>
Man i love pugs. But jesus what a dumb barking noise they make
>>
>>2446212
> dog breeds you hate
>Any 'dog' breed below 40 lbs standard.
I especially hate pugs, Yorkshire Terriers, Chihuahuas, and Corgis. I find them aesthetically displeasing and usually have an overly aggressive temperament (with the exception of Corgis who always seem to be lazy fucks).
>Pitbulls
I dislike pitbulls as well but with regular training they can be tolerable especially when used as a sporting dog.
>Malinois
Uglier, smaller, more hyperactive version of a GSD. It's like they took a shit tier shepherd and built a breed on it as it's foundation. They have way too much drive for the amount of intelligence they lack. Training them is not easy in spite of the fact they constantly require a task. Never had a breed actually exhaust me simply by being around, and I spent summers on my cousins ranch with his border collies.
>>
Cavalier King Charles spaniel ughhh
>>
>>2446212
How does one enjoy or love canines but "hate" a specific dog breed? Pitbulls exempt of course because those aren't a breed but rather a collection of unfavorable negroid traits
>>
>>2446212
I don't really hate any breed. I think it's retarded to hate specific breeds, if you get to know a dog of a certain breed, you will eventually grow to like it, that's how dogs work.
>>
>>2446320
Yup this has generally been my experience as well. Like last week I was watching UFC [rip Cormier ;(] but I was at a house I've never been to before with a guy I've only met maybe one other time. This dude had two beautiful girls a gigantic shepherd which he claimed was Australian blue pure bred and a rotty mixed with lab and both were fantastically playful dogs. I've never met a rotty up close before but the mix of lab is a perfect temperament
>>
>>2446212
I want all brachycephalic breeds phased out. They're ugly, unhealthy, generally useless, and have shit for brains.

I hate pit bull- type dogs, too. There is no reason to keep them around except for dog-fighting, which is abhorrent anyway.

And fuck chihuahuas.
>>
>>2446241
pantpantpantwhinepantpantpantpant
HUFF HUFF WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
coughcough WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE
snort whine gargle ungodly-reverse-sneeze snort snort huff whine
braaaaaaaaap
SNORT SNORT
pantpantpantpantpantpant
>>
>>2446327
Rottweilers are awesome dogs. So goofy
>>
>>2446212
Any german shepards that aren't working dogs. Horrifically overbred, neurotic, destructive, prone to biting and aggressive behaviour etc.
>>
Inbreeding was a mistake.
>>
OP here.
My other choice is the Toadline, it looks so fucking ugly.
>>
File: German Shepherd Show Dog2.jpg (26KB, 468x319px) Image search: [Google]
German Shepherd Show Dog2.jpg
26KB, 468x319px
>>2446212
Show dog lines in general IMO
>>
Poodles.
>>
>>2446212
Shibas and Huskies. Something about their hair is extremely annoying to me

Daschunds because >nolegs

Any miniature terrier breed. God, those dogs are retarded little shits
>>
>>2446436
S L A M M E D
>>
>>2446212
I don't hate pugs as a breed, I hate that they exist in the first place. They're prime examples of why show breeding as a whole was a mistake.
>>
>>2446488
They had existed for centuries before dog shows appeared.
>>
>>2446444
Shit taste my friend, poodles are God tier.
>>
>>2446567
ya but
>>
Basset Hounds,
Pugs,
Bulldogs
Chihuahua
Great Danes
Dachshund

All have the potential for serious health issues.

Great Dane can only live until around 8 years old because of arthritis in joints.
Basset and daschy have terrible backs
Bulldogs and pugs have breathing issues,
Chihuahuas normally have to give birth with a ceasarian section as pups heads cant fit birth canal.
>>
>>2447322
Great Dane only lives to around 8 years because that's how long big dogs live. The bigger the dog, the shorter the lifespan. Also that thing about chihuahuas also applies to English bulldogs.
>>
>Hating any kind of dog
>>
>>2446436
>>
Pitbulls and Boxers. I hate them all though, but those two especially.
>>
>>2446232
>miniature breeds

Aw
>>
>>2446304
They're beautiful dogs. My grandmother has one. But to be fair she probably only wanted that specific breed because they're expensive and she's rich and likes to show off her wealth, and an elegant looking purebred dog is a fun way to do that I guess...

Regardless, the dog is really pretty and has a fun personality.

I don't hate any dog of course, but I think greyhounds are the ugliest dog in the world.
>>
>>2448342
Dogs =/= Breeds
>>
>>2446212
I hate pitbulls
Bred for violence, owners are all morons without exception - the breed needs to be eugenicized out of existance.
>>
>>2446312
KEK
>>
File: pitty.jpg (22KB, 306x325px) Image search: [Google]
pitty.jpg
22KB, 306x325px
>>2450645
b-but anon
>>
these ugly fucks. seriously, why?
>>
>>2446320
If you work a significant time with animals that are not your own, you'll learn to hate specific breeds.
>>
>>2446212
pugs eyeballs fall out sometimes. Its no biggie, you just have to put it back in. Very bad breed. Sad!
>>
>>2450647
that's one retarded doggo
>>
I don't hate dogs, I hate people. But only the stupid ones. Granted that's 99.9% of the worlds population. Good thing I'm a martian.
>>
File: Gondoga.jpg (78KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
Gondoga.jpg
78KB, 650x478px
>>2446436
>he doesn't have a dog that's SLAMMED
>>
>>2450645
I agree. There's no reason anyone should own a pit bull. Also whenever you go to a shelter it's always like 3/4 pit bull mixes, pit bull owners are just really irresponsible, trashy people typically. I'm not a fan of dobermans either but they're not quite so bad.
>>
>>2452946
>There's no reason anyone should own a pit bull
Hunting. Pit bulls are excellent for hunting wild boar.
>>
>>2452946
Dobermans are dope af, especially the western European working lines. I'm not as keen on the American show lines. I find them too lean and their temperaments are watered down, but that's probably a good thing for owners with less experience or commitment t training and exercise. All the Dobes I've met have been good dogs, even the ones that are just pets, with responsible owners.

Dobermans—even those from backyard breeders—are rather expensive, which filters out the irresponsible, trashy people. Run of the mill pit bulls are a dime a dozen, particularly in poor neighborhoods. The majority of dogs in shelters and on CraigsList are also pits or pit-mixes. A person could very easily spend <$200 on a pit bull, but it's much, much harder to get a Doberman, GSD, English Mastiff, etc. for such a price. I have no doubt in my mind the easy access people have to pits is a contributing factor to many pit bull attacks.

Lastly, I think dangerous/guarding breeds primarily known for their intelligence (Dobermans, GSDs, Schnauzers, etc.) attract more responsible owners than dangerous breeds primarily known for their strength (pit bull-type dogs, and Rottweilers although they're indisputably one of the smartest breeds), partly because of the difference in priorities.
>>
>>2452950

I fuckin bet they are, wild boar are dangerous angry fucks, especially the females if there are babies.

I'd rather just carry a Soviet carbine though.
>>
>>2452981
>I'd rather just carry a Soviet carbine though.
Majority of the time the kill is handled with just a knife, your meme rifle is unnecessary.
The dogs are outfitted with Kevlar vests to prevent injury. They are usually in groups of at least four, and their primary function is to corner and hold the pig until the hunter comes up and slits the hogs throat.
>>
Pugs
Bulldogs
Chihuahua
Pitbulls
All old looking dogs like terriers
>>
>>2446440
JUST
>>
>>2446436
>He doesn't want any of that SMASHED masterpiece
S T R E A M L I N E D
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (207KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
207KB, 1000x1000px
>>2446212
>choosing a pug cuz of the meme-hate bonus points you'll get from other anons
>>
When I was younger my family got a pug basically on accident (were supposed to take care of it for a month for a friend, somehow that turned into like 8 years), and holy shit. They are the most disgusting fucking abominations. I'm not sure there's a type of animal on earth that I find more distasteful.
>>
>>2453588
french bulldog!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.