[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dog fights need to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: house.jpg (195KB, 1216x534px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
195KB, 1216x534px
hey guys need help.
I'm pretty sure that in my neighborhood some assholes are having dog-fights. I've been hearing dogs cry and whine all night long for a while and just couple of days ago heard bunch of people screaming and swearing while I could also hear dogs bark and rattle in the house(they probably have a huge hall or smething). I can't really call police since Im not sure how anonymous I would remain and in worst case scenario people who take part in the fight may have connections with corrupt cops and "get" me.

>pic related
im pretty sure they have at least 3 dogs in yard, and i've outlined what I think should be walls dividing the places where dogs are held in with red lines.

here are the coordinates for google map: 41°55'06.1"N 45°27'43.4"E

there's also another thing that worries me, what would they do to the dogs if they catch the guy? I sure hope they won't put them down :c
>>
>>2444872
I was thinking about contacting government organization that might help but in my shit-hole of a country we don't really have any reliable ones. I would really appreciate if you guys could help me report this faggots. here are fb page names of the public organizations that should supposedly do something about it: Tamaz Elizbarashvili dog shelter, ცხოველთა გადარჩენის სახალხო ფრონტი, საქართველოს ცხოველთა დაცვის ფედერაცია, DOGS.GE.
Im hoping that if bunch of us give the same info they might actually try doing something.

However Im not sure what they will do without the evidence. owner can just say that they had an accident or something and dogs beat eachother.. and I can't really take pictures or anything of a sort since my house is not next to them.
>>
Now here's what I was thinking we should text them: hello, I have information that on given coordinates: 41°55'06.1"N 45°27'43.4"E dog fights are held. Please take appropriate measures.
here's in georgian: გამარჯობა, მაქვს ინფორმაცია რომ გუგლის კორდინატებზე: 41°55'06.1"N 45°27'43.4"E ტარდება ძაღლების ჩხუბები. გთხოვთ მიიღოთ შესაბამისი ზომები.

we can also inculde the pic from OP or smthing

if someone has suggestions I can translate stuff to text them.
>>
>>2444872
Call the cops and don't give any information about yourself. Just "these people are having dog fights."

Can't you leave anonymous tips in Georgia?
>>
>>2444880
I'm not sure I can, that's why I posted it here and also texted the pages with throw-away fb.
>>
>>2444890
Try that first at least. You probably still have payphones in Georgia yeah?
>>
>>2444892
that would actually be an option but no we don't..
>>
If your country has an effective police force: call the police, they'll take care of it.

If your country doesn't have an effective police force: go shoot the bad guys and rescue the dogs yourself, the police won't catch you.
>>
i am Greek
>>
File: 1465418262430.jpg (94KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
1465418262430.jpg
94KB, 800x670px
>>2444904
should I also pause 5 seconds before answering every question and repeatedly stutter I drive?
>>
>>2444872
Do you have any animal rights groups?
Or do you know any people/groups willing to take a stand against that?
>>
>>2444913
See OP's second post bruh.
>>
File: 1381590180826.jpg (58KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
1381590180826.jpg
58KB, 720x536px
>>2444913
the whole idea of this thread was to anonymously report them fags, I don't want to get my family involved with what might be a group of criminals. thus Im not willing to call cops or involve acquaintances that might later reveal my shit. please if you can at least text those group I've outlined in prior posts or give better suggestions. thanks in advance.
>>
>>2444915
>>2444916
Animal rights groups =/= police
Don't be dumbasses
>>
>>2444872
I don't know if this is accurate or not, but the police won't do much
http://gspsa.org.ge/en/animal-welfare/
>>2444876
Make a fake facebook and tell them everything
After you've made it, simply delete it
Go to an internet cafe for extra anonimity
>>
>>2444916
You're a fucking clown and you probably have much more insidious problems in your life to address first before tackling this one
>if I call an animal rights group and anonymously report this incident my FAMILY MIGHT BE AT RISK
Get medicated. Christ
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.