[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm moving out of my parents basement soon, and I can finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'm moving out of my parents basement soon, and I can finally get a little dog buddy. I'm thinking of getting an Italian greyhound. Any anons have an Iggy? :)
>>
I don't own one but make sure you're living in a place where they can run around a lot outside
They're small dogs but they're fast and have a lot of energy.
>>
>>2444822
They are good apartment dog I have heard. My sister has one and the dog is a couch potato.
>>
>>2444822
The biggest complaint I've heard about them is they have a difficult time being house trained. There's an iggy rescue by me that has a ton of those things, I almost got one until I heard everyone (even the rescue) say they often piss in the house.
>>
How about you make sure you can take care of yourself before you purchase another living creature?
>>
>>2444839
>>2444839
What makes you think I can't?
>>
>>2444839
>projecting this hard
>>
>>2444843
can you? how much do you make?
>>
>>2444849
40ishk
>>
>>2444843
Because up until now you've been living in your parents basement? What makes you think you can?
>>
>>2445038
I've lived no problem on my own when I was out of state for school. Now I'm just making the permanent move out.
>>
>>2445038
There is literally nothing wrong with living with your parents you stupid fucking nigger

My gf and I both graduated college and moved back in with our respective parents because she got a job near her home and I'm building a shop and housing on my parents' land. We work full time, take turns staying over, pay nothing in rent or utilities, and have relationships with our families. An engineer friend of mine also lives at home while saving to build a house instead of renting a piece of shit apartment. We're going to a wedding next weekend for some friends that both moved into the bride's house because her mother is too old and sick to maintain it

Keep perpetuating that retarded like enabling stigma about not spending half your income on housing you will never own though

Just kill yourself
>>
>>2444836
I've heard that greyhound racedog rescues are all lazy af and just lay around. Puppies would obviously be a different story though
>>
>>2445498
Greyhounds as a breed are actually lazy as fuck, despite being race dogs. The smaller Italian greyhounds are a different story, however.
>>
>>2445471
literally my dude.. I've been browsing /an/ for like 2 weeks (I am prepared for insults) but it is quickly becoming one of my favorite all time boards.
Great culture mixed with bros who all appreciate pets and funny memes
>>
>>2444822
I'm Italian and I'd rather take a volpino italiano but I reckon they're rare in Murica
>>
>>2445600
Gay dog
>>
nicedog
>>
>>2445603
Kys retard
>>
>>2445471
>nigger
rofl if you think I'm going to read any further, racist yokel
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.