[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

baby spiders in room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: spider.jpg (138KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
138KB, 1100x619px
Please help. Over the course of this night, I have seen numerous spiders in my room. They all look the same(black legs and white/yellow bulb). Judging by their size and appearance, I would guess they are newly hatched(as in less than a day, or maybe just tonight).

One was crawling up my back, one was crawling on my desk, one was climbing down a web from the ceiling to my desk, and one was in the corner where the wall meets the ceiling.

What should I do? How can I get rid of them? Did I do something to attract them to my room? Where are they coming from? How many are there?

This is pretty scary. They are so small that they are almost undetectable until you are too close, and they are also very numerous.
>>
I just found two more. Both were in the corner where the ceiling meets the wall, this time on two different walls. I managed to kill one, but the other fell and landed on my futon and is now out of sight. What do?
>>
light a real smoky campfire in the middle of your room
>>
I just found another one in the corner of my room(ceiling). Could they be coming from the ceiling(I have a vent up there) or are they just inclined to climb upwards?
>>
I take it you're not comfortable around spiders.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.