[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /an/ apparently Australia is planning to kill cats because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (16KB, 446x330px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 446x330px
So, /an/ apparently Australia is planning to kill cats because of their bad extinction record. So my question is, whose side are you on, Cats or the Australian Government?
>>
>>2443791
The emus
>>
>>2443791
Sounds like fun!
>>
File: Computer bunny.jpg (71KB, 632x474px) Image search: [Google]
Computer bunny.jpg
71KB, 632x474px
>>2443791
Australia is a genocidal rogue government that routinely uses biological weapons. I'm with kittehs! Down with Canberra! UN sanctions when?
>>
>>2443791
Considering their track record with dealing with animals, I'm going to bet on cats.
>>
>>2443793
Yeah, if the fucking emus kicked their asses back during the war, what could Australia possibly do against cats? May as well start shooting flies with guns.
>>
Source?
As an australian, if it's true then that's great.
Does this mean we can trap and kill domestic cats that enter our property?
>>
>>2443791
Yes, inb4 parasitised cat defense force shows up.
>>
>The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
t.Gondii
>>
>>2443850
Couldnt you always do that?

>>2443791
Should have done something earlier about it honestly. They will probably not properly deal with it though and introduce something larger and more invasive to deal with the cats
>>
>>2443791
Cats are the worst. All nations should get rid of them.
>>
>>2443791
I'm torn.
Cats are disgusting, vile creatures.
On the other hand, the Austria king government is a nanny state, and should not be endorsed.

It seems as though it is finally time to side with the Emus
>>
File: 1498694659480.jpg (47KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
1498694659480.jpg
47KB, 640x799px
>>2443867
>>
imagine being this butthurt all the time over a small animal you don't even interact with in your NEET den.
>>
To really make a dent on the cat population,
Vets should be required by law to spay\neuter any cat that is brought to them
Also stray cats need to be killed, no way around it.
>>
>>2443791
Killing feral cats?

I don't know. It seems like it might be a solution, but it's really their fault for letting the situation get out of hand. They should have used better population tactics to keep the cat issue under control.

Still though, cats are cooler animals than any animal they've forced into extinction. No one cares about those dumb birds they've killed
>>
>>2443791
It's not in the entire country. They intend to create a cat free zone in order to preserve biodiversity in that area.

As for whose side I'm on, the Australian government's. If the cats are feral, they are an invasive pest species. If they have owners, they should keep a closer eye on their pet. Outdoor cats destroy public and private property, spread disease and kill off local wildlife. Why are there no outdoor dogs in civilized countries? Because they would destroy public and private property, spread disease and kill off local wildlife. Want to ensure that your cat doesn't get disappear? Keep it indoors or on a leash... you know, like any other pet.
>>
>>2443990
Or you know, maybe just having an opinion on the subject.
>>
>>2444057
>>2443990
>>2443791
Isn't it fucking scary how easy it is to tell someone has taxoplasmosis?
Yes, yes, goddamned again yes: NUKE the fucking cats. Take them off any serious recognition as a domestic animal and shoot/trap ANY of them seen outside private residence.
>>
>>2443799
>tfw the fucking australians used war equipment against emus and biological weapons against bunnies

Fucking australians, they should all be genocided so the abbos and bunnies of australia can live freely.
>>
>>2443867
yea, the animals cats are killing right the fuck now
>>
>>2443791
they need to do something about bunny rabbits before they do cats REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
All domestic cats should be spayed and neutered unless a breeding permit of some kind is issued.They should not be allowed to roam unless they are considered "working" animals, on a farm for example.
>>
>>2443996
Slave labor isn't legal.
>>
File: 2Cat.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2Cat.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>Go to a continent inhabited by nothing but nightmarish horrors
>Drive them all into extinction

The writing is on the wall. We have to kill all the cats before they turn on us.
>>
>>2443867
The US is a piece of shit country it doesnt want jaguarandi or ocelots in its land so they are building a wall to keep these majestic cats all to mexico
>>
>>2443791
Australian Government

t. rat
>>
>>2444908
You misspelled beaners
>>
>>2443867
Kel subtle
>>
>>2443791
Felids were going to get into the australian mainland sooner or later.The aussies are trying to slow the unavoidable march of progress.
>>
>>2443791
I'm going with the cats. If the Australian government lost a war against emus, then they'll probably lose against cats, and I want to be on the winning side of history.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.