[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /an/ think of pugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170722_145300.jpg (4MB, 2592x4608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170722_145300.jpg
4MB, 2592x4608px
What does /an/ think of pugs?
>>
>>2443762
Disgusting creatures
>>
>>2443766
:(
>>
>>2443762
It's like someone is going through the checklist of bait for /an/ and every week posting multiple threads of the same bait.
>>
They killed Robin Williams
>>
I think they are surprisingly cute, but I don't condone their existence.
>>
>>2443762
I'd give it a handjob but wouldnt kiss it
>>
Ugly little creatures. I feel bad for them. Glad some people like them, though.
>>
File: 5uw88Za.jpg (47KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
5uw88Za.jpg
47KB, 377x390px
>>2443762
Pugs :)
>>
>>2443762
They are a walking vet bill
>>
>>2443762
>What does /an/ think of pugs?
Pugs, pug owners and pug breeders should be UNIRONICALLY executed by means of gas shower or gunshot to the head if in a pinch.
They deserve nothing less than death for making, maintaining and reproducing those abominations.
>>
>>2445437
Question. How does one get ironically executed?
>>
>>2443762
High maintenance and riddled with health defects.
They typically have a sweet disposition, but so do many other dogs that don't have to suffer from deformities.
>>
File: puggos.jpg (92KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
puggos.jpg
92KB, 800x400px
Sweet dogs but I think serious work needs to be done for the animals' sake to lengthen their snouts and return them to how they were initially. I think this goes for the likes of English Bulldogs, too.

Pedigree breeders, the kennel clubs and the general populace all need a major shift in attitude towards them, to the breed standards in general. This has gone too far.
>>
>>2445475
for what purpose did they get bred to have a shorter snout?
>>
>>2445481
More wrinkles
>>
>>2445483
is this the actual answer? why did they want that?
>>
>>2445485
I've read that it's because flatter faces make them look more like human babies and thus "cuter".

I don't see it myself. Longbois and medium-headed dogs like labs and beagles are visually and temperamentally superior. Canines are meant to be long-skulled. Squashed faces are clearly a horrible aberration and indicative of man's petty cruelty.
>>
>>2445485
It looks vaguely like Chinese words.
Also a more = better mentality when it comes to breed standards.
>>
>>2445456
drowning in pug saliva
>>
>>2445456
While going in for the kill you make sure to clarify that "it's just a prank bro"
>>
Ugly, one of the worst dog breeds along with chihuahua And pechinghese, The best being volpino Italiano *__*
>>
File: d89.jpg (71KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
d89.jpg
71KB, 500x463px
>>2445437
>>
File: vets_cashpoint_vs_wolf.jpg (560KB, 1438x599px) Image search: [Google]
vets_cashpoint_vs_wolf.jpg
560KB, 1438x599px
>>2443762

Vet's ATM / cashpoint.

The worst, most shit-tier dog there is.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.