[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's a dying bunny outside with broken legs. What do I do. :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

There's a dying bunny outside with broken legs. What do I do. :(
>>
File: IMG_1161.jpg (784KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1161.jpg
784KB, 1195x1600px
break it's neck
>>
Let it smoke weed one last time
>>
Kill it
>>
>>2443263
top kek, do this

and then skin it and eat it, it's easy, look it up on goyimtube
>>
>>2443260
STEP 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOnkVbcYXRQ

STEP 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZVt06ZlLR0
>>
>>2443260
STEP 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeFr_HuAR1M
>>
STEP 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RApTm7SJ1Oo
>>
STEP 5 optional for trophy purposes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-McxFiRtd8
>>
>>2443260
Release dog/Call cat.
>>
>>2443260
Or call an animal help service like the rspca?

If there isn't one just end it's suffering.
>>
>>2443452
This. If you leave it it will just suffer in pain until it dies slowly.

I had a backyard chicken and a coyote came one night and but a chunk out of its neck. Somehow the poor fucker didn't die and I had to do it myself because it was past midnight and no shelters or animal control. I feel bad though because I am by no means a killer or have experience killing something and I might have just made it suffer more. Who knew killing a living creature that isn't a small lizard or bug could be so hard. Like damn. I ended up having to drown the fucker as I cried and yelled "I'm sorry" at it.
>>
>>2443260
A .22 to the head is the best course of action
>>
>>2443260
Rabbit simmered in a mustard sauce is 10/10
>>
>>2443516
Jeeeeeeesus dude that sounds so rough. I'm sorry you had to go through that. Not sure I would have been able to.
>>
>>2443260
Euthanize it you spineless ass.
>>
>>2443303
You put those in the wrong order
>>
>>2443260
Rip rabbo
>>
. 22, to the head
>>
>>2443260
Lol that tail.
>>
>>2443516
you could have killed it any way and chose drowning? sick bastard
>>
>>2443516
>I ended up having to drown the fucker as I cried and yelled "I'm sorry" at it.
Top kek didn't you have a knife to cut off its head or something?
>>
>>
>>2445620
What was the point? To make the person pull out some aqueous humor?
>>
>>2445620
What the fuck? How could someone be stupid enough to suck out a rabbit's eyeball? What was that supposed to fix?
>>
File: bunny.gif (2MB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
bunny.gif
2MB, 500x376px
>tfw love my bunny more than myself

stop being edgy, lads
>>
>>2443260
If the break isn't to bad you can save it if you give it some food and water until you can get it to a vet or shelter or anything. If not snap it's neck because nits quick and painless.
>>
TAKE IT TO THE FUDGING VET!!!
>>
>>2443516
>killing a living creature that isn't a small lizard
you piece of shit
>>
>>2443260
In the immortal words of Sho Khan: FINISH HIM
>>
>>2445525
>implying cutting the head off a chicken guarantees it will die
>>
>>2443516
Damn nigga out of all the ways you could kill a fucking chicken you decided to drown his ass? You couldn't slice his head off with a Buck knife, crush its skull with a brick, or just wring its neck like every farm boy learned to by the time he's 10. No, instead, you decided to get that poor, grievously injured chicken and hold down his whole body into a metal bucket filled with trough water.
>>
>>2447591
>chicken
He said coyote
>>
>>2447582
>implying it doesn't
>>
>>2443303
I would definitely recommend the first method for mercy killings. Sure its not too pleasant for you, but its the most ethical thing you can do for the rabbit. You don't want to be selfish now do you?
>>
>>2445620
You'd think that people would be more suspicious about /b/-sourced advice after the whole system 32 stuff.
>>
>>2447600
>chicken bit a chunk out of a coyote's back

that's one scary chicken
>>
Shoot it in the head and cook it up
>>
>>2443260
Euthanize it. Not trying to be edgy, but rabbits are abundant and it's the most humane thing to do, unless the injuries aren't too grave.
>>
Prepare pan with butter or olive oil

Add some herbs to rabbit , I use Rosemary but you cans add anything your heart desires

Sear that rabbit in pan till the smell of rabbit fill your kitchen

Serve with spring veggies
>>
>>2443452
This reminds me of the time I guilt tripped my mother and father from shoveling a hawk with a broken wing and to take it to the ghetto which was the only animal hospital that would take the poor thing.

It probably died, but they called us and said it made a full recovery.
>>
>>2445628
>>2445630
>>2445620
Nobody has a fucking syringe laying around.

It's fake.
>>
>>2449080
Diabetics do retard
>>
File: 1491341465559.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1491341465559.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>2447556

>not killing everything except small lizards
>>
>>2443787
>>2445495
>>2445525
>>2447591

I tried slitting it's throat several times and honestly it was not working. I was just causing the poor thing more pain with going that route first. That's why I was crying, I had made it hurt more than I wanted to when I could've just drowned it first.
>>
>>2449895
Also I don't normally kill things that are bigger than a small lizard. I had no idea what I was doing I just knew the thing was suffering and I couldn't just leave it there to die a slow death. And what kind of faggot coyote injures an animal and then just leaves it there instead of eating it?
>>
>>2449895
>I tried slitting it's throat several times and honestly it was not working.
LOL Why didn't you just cut his head clean off?
>>
>>2449899
>And what kind of faggot coyote injures an animal and then just leaves it there instead of eating it?
Psychopath coyote
>>
>>2449895
Anon don't worry, you're a good person for what you did and I appreciate it. Don't listen to these 12 year olds question you, they haven't developed a sense of empathy.
>>
>>2449907
I felt sorry for him until I read

>I tried slitting it's throat several times and honestly it was not working
It's honestly so fucking hilarious. I'm sure it was awful to experience but reading it, god damn...
>>
>>2449080
I have always had syringes around. We had animals and did our own vaccinations for them. We kept some around with antibiotics and painkillers for horses as well.
>>
throw him in the trash
>>
File: Actual header on this thread.png (9KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Actual header on this thread.png
9KB, 300x100px
>>2443260
This is my header for this thread. It's a sign. Take it to the vet.
If you were that bunny, would you like to be saved or killed?
>>
>>2449895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX7Yo0tWDgk
>>
>>2450238
>an
>>
>>2450505
Dr. Evil: Gentlemen, welcome to my underground lair. Its been 30 years, but I'm back. Everything's gone perfectly to plan except one small flaw. Due to a technical error by my henchman Mustafa, complications arose in the unfreezing process.
Mustafa: But my design was perfect.
Dr. Evil: Look what you did to Mr. Bigglesworth!
[he reveals that Mr. Bigglesworth is now hairless]
Mustafa: But, Dr. Evil, we were unable to anticipate feline complications due to the reanimation process.
Dr. Evil: Silence! [pushes a button; Mustafa's chair tilts back dropping him into the pit of fire] Let this be a reminder to you all that this organization will not tolerate failure. [Mustafa can be heard moaning from an air vent] Gentlemen, lets get down to business. [Mustafa's moans continue] We've got a lot of work to do.
Mustafa: Someone help me! I'm still alive, only I'm very badly burned.
Dr. Evil: Some of you I know, some of you I'm meeting for the first time.
Mustafa: Hello, up there! Anyone?! Can someone call an ambulance? I'm in quite a lot of pain.
Dr. Evil: Okay, you've all been gathered here to form my evil cabinet-- [Mustafa starts again] Excuse me. [picks up his phone and talks to a henchmen on the other line] Yes, he's down there.
Henchman: [almost inaudible] Is he dead yet?
Dr. Evil: No. Not dead. Burnt, badly.
Henchman: Would you like me to take care of him, possibly with a gun?
Dr. Evil: Yes.
Henchman: Kill him?
Dr. Evil: Right. [hangs up]
Mustafa: If somebody can open the retrieval hatch, down here I can get out. See, I designed this device myself-- [a hatch is heard opening] - Oh, hi. Good. I'm glad you found me. Listen. I'm very badly burned, so if you could just-- [a gunshot fires] You shot me!
Dr. Evil: Okay, moving on.
Mustafa: You shot me right in the arm! Why did-- [another gunshot fires; all is silent for a moment, then the hatch is heard closing]
Dr. Evil: Right.
>>
>>2444659
How? The first one is killing, the second is gutting.
>>
>>2449080
My family always has
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.