[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will grabbing an adult cat by the scruff of his neck hurt him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

will grabbing an adult cat by the scruff of his neck hurt him?
>>
depends on how hard you grab, but lifting will for sure
>>
>>2442739
For a short time no. But some cats stop breathing when they get grabbed that way so keep it short.
>>
>>2442739
No, but you need to support the body, you can't lift it by the scruff like your pic.
>>
Yes and no.
Picking up an adult cat like that would hurt and should only do it if you absolutely have too, like if it's attacking or getting attacked.
>>
>>2442739
No it won't fucking hurt it. Their skin is literally like a tough sack surrounding their body. The only way I think it would get "hurt" would be if it's a super fat ass cat then it might be more painful.
>>
>>2442739
You can grab the scruff as long as you don't make the scruff support his full weight
>>
if you support the weight then no it will not
>>
Yes, adult cats aren't suppose to be grabbed by the neck (like lifted with their weight unsupported) only kittens.
>>
>>2442739
Really depends on how hard you hold and how fat the cat is.
>>
>>2442739
Most of the anons in this thread are correct. It technically won't hurt the cat at all, since the skin isn't being cut or bitten or anything like that.

But what DOES HURT the cat is that since it is full grown, it is much heavier than a kitten. So if you hold a grown adult cat by the scruff of it's neck like that it ends up strangling to death on it's own skin. The exact same way a human would strangle to death when lifted up and hung by their neck from a rope.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.