[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are pitbulls the low IQ pet of choise??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: animal is the on in the right.jpg (42KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
animal is the on in the right.jpg
42KB, 500x302px
are pitbulls the low IQ pet of choise??
>>
Dogs don't really have a lot of say in the people that will own them.
>>
>>2442594
>
yeah like is not their fault to kill but the people to brought em to society
>>
>>2442574
I hate the type of moron who owns a known dangerous breed of dog and feigns shock when it attacks a person/animal and comes out with the old cliche "He's never done that before"
>>
>>2442574
I don't think anyone would miss pitbulls or their owners if they just disappeared
>>
My neighbours have a pitbull. Fat bogan scum...
>>
>>2442574
Pitbulls " nice till they ain't "
>>
Dogs are a Direct Reflection of their owners.... stupid owner/trainer=stupid dog..... Plain and simple... if that was a Doberman or a Boxer or a German Shepard, you RETARDS would say the same shit....because you are a bunch of KNOW NOTHING GOOFS with keyboards, and to lazy to even Google yourselves out of a wet paper bag....Fuck you Pitty Haters.... You wouldn't hate that dog if someone attacked your child and it chewed that prick to death, cause it would, cause they are smart and loyal as fuck.... Guns Don't Kill People,People Kill People.... But you pull a gun on me, my Pitty will make you wish you were never born... On Command.....Fuck all you Haters.
>>
>>2442654
Wrong. Dogs are a direct result of their genetics and their genetics is a result of selective breeding over millennia in order to emphasize very specific traits and characteristics in their appearance and behavior. This is the case with ALL domestic dog breeds. Regarding pit bulls, they were selectively bred to have the tenacity of a terrier and the strength and bite force of a bull dog. This was done very specifically, not to chew on play toys in your living room or catch frizbees in the neighborhood, but to engage in mortal combat with BEARS and BULLS. That is to say, to the death.

Google THAT
>>
>>2442654
>>2442656
pit bulls are terriers. any one with a brain and a terrier will tell you that terriers of any size have a certain disposition. this disposition can be loving and wonderful, but they are also fierce, fearless, strong willed and SMART- meaning they can be amazing pets BUT they can easily become a nightmare with the wrong upbringing . a pit bull is not unlike a little yorkshire or west highland terrier, temperament wise, it's just many times bigger and stronger
they need a strong, capable owner and consistent training.
terriers are my preferred type of dog for a lot of reasons and i always get compliments on how well mannered and trained my dogs are. but i would never trust even the best mannered terrier to be good alone with children or other animals and dogs, it's against their nature. any one who says otherwise should be disregarded
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.