[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

endangered animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
ITT /an/ discusses endangered animals and ways to help them
>>
>>2442083
The military should exterminate 95% of humans
That would preserve a future for endangered animals and their ecosystems
>>
>>2442119
And they say /an/ is out of touch with reality....
>>
File: IMG_3185.jpg (43KB, 590x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3185.jpg
43KB, 590x400px
We need to secure habitat for them now so that we may re-release captive bred animals back into their native range in the future. That seems like the best hope, and it's evident in how popular and increasingly popular the frozen zoo is with conservation groups.
>>
File: IMG_3186.jpg (2MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3186.jpg
2MB, 800x1200px
I wonder why more zoos don't prioritize the breeding of Asiatic lions instead of African lions. Is the gene pool too limited, or do people honestly just not care because they don't know there are lions in Asia?

Texan game ranches have done a good job of preserving endangered animals now extinct in the wild as well as securing disease-free strains of less vulnerable ones. Thankfully, the canned hunting of big cats is illegal in Texas, but a natural preserve in the US where people could just go watch exotic predators live out like they are in the wild (while reasonably looked after by vets and ranger-type staff) would be yuge. A yuge insurance liability, but yuge nonetheless.
>>
>>2442119
At last I find one of my brothers
>>
>>2442119
I like this idea. Of course it will never be implemented.
>>
File: IvoryBilled.jpg (89KB, 631x300px) Image search: [Google]
IvoryBilled.jpg
89KB, 631x300px
>ivory billed woodpecker
Stop cutting down trees
>>
Seems like people only really care about animals when they're endangered. Wonder if it would be better for species if all animals were endangered?
>>
>>2442119
>>2442668
>>2442682
>he doesn't like being an apex predator
end your lifes pathetic vermin. no one asked you to keep breathing
>>
>>2442950
>Man things that kill a lot are SO COOL!!
Are you 12 and retarded?
>>
>>2442951
>lel stupid hyomins they should just dissapear xd
are you 15 or something?
>>
>>2442119
Certainly 95% of SOME people.

t. /pol/
>>
>>2442953
Why shouldn't you? You're a nuisance to all living things. You have no value except to your own narcissism.
>>
>>2442957
and i should believe that you're somehow above me? off yourself cretin
>>
>>2442965
What I am is irrelevant. All that matters is your value is imagined. Get fucked, you worthless vermin.
>>
>>2442956
the 15 year old all grown up
>>
>>2442980
>your value is imagined
all value you give to life is imagined you sack of shit. life is meaningless on its own
>>
>>2442987
>Nuffin don't mean nuffin!
Go wank yourself elsewhere.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (34KB, 442x447px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
34KB, 442x447px
>>2443002
>hurr things have value becoz i sed so
>>
Eradicate the Chinese and save a good portion of them.
>>
File: saiga_antelope_wwfwallpaper.jpg (466KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
saiga_antelope_wwfwallpaper.jpg
466KB, 1600x1200px
>>2442083
GENOCIDE THE CHINKS
LITERALLY SAVE HUNDREDS OF SPECIES
>>
>>2443066
So whites can still wipe out species at their leisure? Let me guess, this will be another example like with "only jews do X (ignore the fact that whites are the majority in field X)".
>>
>>2443092
t. Feng Shui
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.