[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Picked up a pound pupper!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Pit mix.jpg (98KB, 736x827px) Image search: [Google]
Pit mix.jpg
98KB, 736x827px
Hey /an/! I picked up a beautiful pit mix puppy from the pound for my wife and I about an hour ago! ~16 weeks old, they believe it's a pitbull mixed with a feral cane corso that was impregnating some pitbulls in the back of someone's yard. I don't have a camera on my phone, so I'll have to wait until my wife gets home for pictures. It looks a bit like pic related but more brown/bronze, with cute floppy little ears.

What should I name him?
>>
>>2441706
XdeAtHxxXKiLLErX
>>
>>2441706
Decided on a name. Argos, after Odysseus' dog.
>>
Karl Staaff, named after the prime minister of Sweden 1905 through 1906 AND 1911 through 1914
>>
guaranteed replies
>>
>>2441706
>goes to the pound
>"I know! I'll get the most aggressive, dangerous dog breed on the planet bred with another highly aggressive, highly dangerous ancient war dog only to make this pitbull even larger and more dangerous!
>My wife will love this dog!
I hope it cucks you good.
>>
>>2441706
be careful, those dogs need a experienced hand and tons of exercise.
>>
>>2441732
Enjoying your $2500 puppy I see, salt-fag
>>
>>2441735
I had dogs growing up, I had a VERY headstrong miniature schnauzer growing up, and I trained her myself. I'd be super surprised if this pitbull has more sass than she did.
>>
>>2441741
>doesn't want a 120lb aggressive nigger dog
>must have some pompous 2500 dollar pomeranian purebred then
There are other dogs at the shelter, get a shepherd or something.
>>
>>2441747
wat
>>
>>2441706
That's a handsome looking dog but it's eyes are a fault. cane corsos shouldn't have any heterochromia of the eyes or light eyes. I suggest you name him Swoldier but let's be honest you don't have a dog and you dont actually want 4chan to name it if you did, you came here for poor quality bait.
>>
>>2441795
The pic isn't the dog, says right there in the OP. Read it. Go ahead.
>>
>>2441747
The only thing you have to keep in mind is you are dealing with a dog with actual power now.

Pits are generally smart and easy to train, nice and food driven. Hopefully his temperament will take more after the pit and you'll have a easily trainable dog.
>>
it amazes me how easily people on 4chan are baited, or maybe I am just that cynical
>>
>>2441859
that was not the point, never did i suggest it was OP's dog. Read it. Go ahead.
>>
>>2441751
>>doesn't want a 120lb aggressive nigger dog
>120lbs
>pitbull
Pick one and only one
>>
>>2441706
lets see how /an/ takes this

>the get a dog from the shelter posters

vs

>the pitbull hate posters
>>
>>2441706
Good work man.
Always Adopt. Fuck pet stores.

I Got my Guy Tyson 12 months ago

He was a 5 year old Amstaff. Most gentle amazing calm dog ive ever had.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.