[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck did my peahen get up here when they don't fly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5543.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5543.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
How the fuck did my peahen get up here when they don't fly
>>
it flew
>>
>>2441565
Chickens "don't fly" either, but my younger or more spry birds can clear a 6' fence easily. My banty hens had absolutely no problem clearing the 8' fence to get out of their enclosure.
"can't fly" is not the same thing as "can't use their wings"
>>
>>2441565
THE FEMALE OF THE PEACOCK IS THE PEAHEN?
>>
>>2441625
Are you stupid or are you just asking a rhetorical question for no reason?
>>
>>2441660
ESL.
>>
>>2441565
>they don't fly

They fly. Mine would fly all over. They are much like wild turkey in that respect.
>>
>>2441565
My chickens can clear a 5ft fence no problem, especially my rooster. They jump flap up higher than my toulouse geese can fly. Which is about 4ft high for about 7 seconds.
>>
stairs?
>>
File: 1500834713067.jpg (87KB, 439x330px) Image search: [Google]
1500834713067.jpg
87KB, 439x330px
>some of you guys own peacocks
>>
>>2441737
Some of us guys are peacocks
Tell no one
>>
>>2441565
You're an idiot, of course they can fly. Even peacocks can fly. They do it all the time. Just watch some fucking wild life documentaries.

>>2441573
When I was 8 years old my family lived on a goat farm. Our nearest neighbor never bothered to keep his hens caged up. They would fly up into the branches of the trees around his driveway/front yard each night.

Funnily enough, out of all of our neighbors, his hens were the only ones that never got eaten by local predators.
>>
Of course peacocks can fly, but they do it sparingly -- only if it's important. It's because they can only use Fly three times a day and if they try to fly more than that, they shed 4d6 feathers each attempt
>>
>>2441872

shhhh!
>>
>>2441625
>the female of the peacock
Peacunt.
>>
>>2441565
Is that your RV?
>>
>>2441573
My 6 year old black roundhead hen roosts 60 foot up in an oak and she bolts up there nearly vertical.
>>
File: flying peacock.jpg (30KB, 564x376px) Image search: [Google]
flying peacock.jpg
30KB, 564x376px
>>2441565
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.