[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the cat agenda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3162.jpg (263KB, 1050x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3162.jpg
263KB, 1050x550px
When is toxoplasmosis going to be taken seriously as a disease?
And when is the myth of cats being good pest control going to die? They literally just kill off useful, NATIVE predators like snakes and attract even more rodents.
>>
I don't even know what that disease is
>>
>>2441493
when will that "let your cats outside and then cry when they come home mauled or you find them dead" meme will end?
>>
>>2441493
Nice memethread brah
>>
>>2441495
Aren't you glad you know now?
I learned about it in middle school biology. I don't know how it's not more common known knowledge seeing as how much of the world human population is affected.
>>
>>2442043
Dude, ask anybody on the street if they know about demodex.
>>
>>2441493
Almost all third worlders get toxoplasmosis from eating unclean food. It usually happens in their youth and then they are cured or inmune, I'm not sure.

It's not that a parasite stays with you forever.
>>
>>2441493
I'm tired of telling people how bad cats are for the environment, how they are shit pets but normies and people who use facebook go full retard with their memes, cats will never love you, cats will leave their master's for food or entertainment

Dogs are the true aryan pets
>>
>>2443324
>cat shits in and infects food with parasites
>it's the food's fault
catfag retard logic
>>
>>2441493
>They literally just kill off useful, NATIVE predators like snakes
dude there are no snakes in my house
>>
>>2441493
>tfw infected rodents are attracted to the scent of cats
>>
File: adolf hitler.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
adolf hitler.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
I actually had toxoplasmosis. My underarm swelled up like a basketball, had to hold entire arm up all the time like fucking hitler.
pic related
>>
>>2443340
>thinking catshit is the only way to get toxo
Congrats on proving you are a retarded
>>
>>2441493
We must protect the birds and snakes and lizards from the cats which are invading the natural environments of suburbs, asphalt streets, pavement, lightposts, parking-lots, and power-lines
>>
>>2441493
Toxoplasmosis is a disease involving the parasite Toxoplasma gondii. It infects mammals and has showcased the ability to zombify rodents to lose their fear of predators so they can then be eaten by cats and allow the parasite's life cycle to continue.

They infect humans and form cysts in the brain. If the human immune system weakens, the cysts hatch and they bore through the brain, causing irreparable damage and eventually death.
>>
>>2444329
>proving you are retarded
cats are essential to the toxoplasma life cycle
cat shit is always either directly or indirectly responsible
>>
>>2444329
Go back to fucking your cat harem, you piss-smelling twat.
>>
>>2441493
Toxoplasmosis counteracts MKULTRA programming you fucking CIA shill
>>
>>2443332
Then why do dogs shit and pee everywhere?
>>
>>2447218
because you didn't train them you lazy, irresponsible fuck
>>
>>2441493
I wouldn't worry about it
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.