[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8021.jpg (64KB, 800x661px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8021.jpg
64KB, 800x661px
I've just been bit by this creature. I dont know what species it was or if it was venomous or not. It managed to latch onto me for a good minute and I was able to catch a picture of it. Please, if anyone is a biologist, give it to me straight /an/

Am I going to live?
>>
>>2440940
It was a white recluse, rip OP.
>>
>>2440940
holy crap! that's a sea snek, dolan variety. Most venomous snek in canada
>>
>>2440940
Say goodbye to your foot faglord that shit is venomous
>>
>>2440941
>>2440942
Guys quit fucking around this is serious
>>
>>2440945
Yeah, it's serious alright. As in you are seriously fucked if you don't go to a hospital right now, faggot.
>>
>>2440945
White recluse bites are serious
>>
File: omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg (26KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg
26KB, 640x432px
>>
OP here, it's been a hour since the bite and I'm starting to get woozy and vision is getting hazy.

The nearest hospital/emergancy center is 30 minutes, will I make it in time?
>>
>>2440940

>>2440968

Ok dude, this is the infamous goosil eel, you should totaly inactivate the toxin of the bite as fast as possible, there is 2 ways : boiling water or piss
>>
>>2440971

God man, I don't think I got a chose, I can feel my legs slowly cramp up. I'm going to piss on my foot in the shower.
>>
>>2440973
Pic of it to see how it react to the piss, ill tell you if it look naughty and that you need more medical help or not
>>
File: Seek_medical_help.jpg (74KB, 650x564px) Image search: [Google]
Seek_medical_help.jpg
74KB, 650x564px
>>
>>2440975

Its not fucking working its fucking burning, im going to the er fuck it.
>>
>>2440940
Yeah shit dude that's the KKK of Canadian geese. Are you sure you don't have a little Judea in you? Their bite has the equivalent of one gas chamber per square inch
>>
>>2440945
This is seeeweeeusss!!!
>>
>>2440940
That's a Diving Snagret, a rare type of Snavian.

Not venomous but very vicious. Its weak point is its head - make sure you have enough Blue Pikmin as any other type will drown if it decides to dive while being attacked.
>>
>>2440940
Seems to have been a white water snek
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.