[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you feel about chinchillas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: raichu.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
raichu.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
how do you feel about chinchillas
>>
>>2440670
they make soft clothing
>>
File: 1470447947024.jpg (114KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1470447947024.jpg
114KB, 670x503px
>>2440675
>>
>>2440670
They are probably the cutest animal around. Too bad only about 20% of them are cuddly and calm enough to let you snuggle their furry cuteness.
>>
i wanted one as a kid. now that im older i dont have time for pets what with all the drinking and whatnot
>>
All rodents aside from rats, as funny as it is, are shit tier pets that almost universally end up hating people. Guinea pigs, chinchillas, gerbils, hamsters, whatever; they all belong in the trash.
>>
>>2441145
>guinea pigs
They're just little fat cuddleblobs if you made yours hate you then you fucked up somewhere
>>
>>2440670
>keeping a chinchilla in a cage like that
I've seen retarded shit but that is groundbreaking.
>>
>>2441145
Fuck you, gerbils are the next best to rats. The only downfall is that they don't sit the fuck still but they are as loveable and playful as rats.
>>
>>2441197
Yeah no. My wife had guinea pigs for awhile and we did everything we were supposed to do to make them like people. It didn't amount to shit; they still peed on us whenever we took them out, bit us, did that teeth chattering anger thing whenever they heard us, etc. They belong in Cuy, not a home.
>>
>>2441431
So your statement about all rodents is based on a random exclusive example of two guinea pigs you had?

I'm sorry, but you need to check your priviledge. Looks like you're a rodentist.
>>
>>2441431
>did that teeth chattering anger thing whenever they heard us

You both must have fucked up really hard if they chattered when they heard you, instead of wheeking for food. Even the skittish guinea pigs I have had would wheek at me for food the second I walked near the cage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.