[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Staffies legal in UK?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: staffordshire-bull-terriers.jpg (61KB, 637x421px) Image search: [Google]
staffordshire-bull-terriers.jpg
61KB, 637x421px
Are Staffies legal in UK?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>2440456
No. They are pitbulls
>>
>>2440456
they're nigger dogs, don't get one.
>>
>>2440485
whaaaaaat, the one in the picture ain't black m8
>>
>>2440485
Why? Explain yourself
>>
>>2440456

There are only 4 breeds you can not own in the UK.

Pit Bull Terrier.
Japanese Tosa.
Dogo Argentino.
Fila Brasileiro.

Staffordshire retrieved are legal to own.
However it would be smart to get documents saying it's a Staffordshire and not an APBT. Law enforcement and even shelters often confuse the two breeds and it may result in your dog being destroyed.

>>2440481

No they're not you goof.
They're both terriers but a completely seperate breed with different personality characteristics. As to huskies and malamutes. Look similar - both Spitz. Completely seperate breeds and dogs.
>>
>>2440531
They still are nigger dogs
>>
>>2440533

And in my country, german shepards, rottweillers, dobermans, labs, bull dogs, boxers, and mastiffs and any mix of have become "nigger" dogs because they banned pitbulls years ago. They just ruin the next breed when they ban the pitbull instead of solving the issue of pushing liscencing which stopped degenerates from owning dogs because they came with a $100 annual fee.
>>
>>2440531
>dog being destroyed

That's such a weird phrase. I'm not convinced its not some huge in joke I'm not in. Its like saying you "eliminated that sandwhich"
>>
>>2440531
They are pit bull type breeds and under the pit bull checklist they check out to be a pit bull. So, they are a pit bull. But they aren't an APBT. It's weird because StaffBulls were basically the OG dog fighting dog. When bull & terriers started to become recognized as breeds instead of mutts, they became Staffordshire Bull Terriers. Don't even get me started on Bull Terriers, they most definitely should be considered a pit bull type breed considering it's origins for centuries was literally bull & terriers, yet it gets to slide away from that. Then you have the American Bulldog, not a bull & terrier at all but a molosser type, yet they somehow make the cut for pit bull type. What in the literal fuck. If that wan't enough fuckery, a dog that is registered as an AmStaff can be dual registered as an APBT and theoretically win shows as both breeds. So despite AmStaff and APBTs being different breeds, they are also interchangeable. It was made even worse when the AKC opened it's AMStaff registry to APBTs for a few decades for seemingly no reason.
>>
>>2440456
all dogs are illegal in muslim countries
>>
>>2440595
God spelled backwards is dog
Allah spelled backwards is war mongering pedophile
>>
>>2440563
standard phrasing here on this rainy little island
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.