[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anal prolapse white's tree frog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

File: prolapse.jpg (62KB, 796x960px) Image search: [Google]
prolapse.jpg
62KB, 796x960px
Hello, i'm seeking urgent help for my white's tree frog

He's been in sugared lukewarm water for 2 hours now but still looks the same.

Vet is not gonna be available till thursday morning

What can I do? I'm very worried.
>>
File: 1491623098256.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1491623098256.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>2439949
What did you do with that pepe??
>>
>>2439949
uhm I don't know man.Probably try to keep its environment clean and don't feed until the vet has a look :(
>>
File: steverino.jpg (207KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
steverino.jpg
207KB, 720x405px
>>2439949
Oy, blimey mate. You best sneak on up to the little bugga, and then you gotta jam your thumb way up its butthole! Crikey!
>>
>>2439949
The only I can think of is to try to force it back in
>>
Stop fucking your frog
>>
did you fuck that frog pervert
>>
lmaoo thats fuckin weird. just push it in or wait, alternatively stop fucking it
>>
>>2440125
>everybody accusing OP of fucking this frog
These things are tiny
OP may be a fag, but fucking one of these things is illogical
>>
>>2440126
OP could have a micro-penis
>>
File: 1463039932850.jpg (59KB, 560x564px) Image search: [Google]
1463039932850.jpg
59KB, 560x564px
>>2440126
>tfw you will never experience frog boipussy
>>
>>2440127
>>2440130
If that's the case he needs to post pics
>>
>>2439949
I think it's funny how you probably didn't need to look up the term for anal prolapse
>>
File: 1499092664785.png (85KB, 480x377px) Image search: [Google]
1499092664785.png
85KB, 480x377px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RljT9ygBTxs
>>
reeeeeeeee
>>
>>2440140
Hey newfriend, welcome to 4chan
>>
poor froggy ;_;
hope he's ok until thursday
>>
there's no veterinary emergency room?
human civilization is so cruel
>>
>>2439949
Apparently it is harder to find a vet that will see amphibians than it is to find an exotic vet. Got any zoos in your area? Call them up and say that it's an emergency situation and see if they will allow you to see one of their vets.
I wouldn't force it back it, it's going to require stitches, and you don't want to hurt the little guy or give him an infection. Don't feed him so he doesn't come to the issue of needing to poop.
>>
>>2440130
giggled like a schoolgirl
>>
Mix some sugar water for him to sit in and either see if it fixes itself or help push it back in with a vaseline dabbed cottonswap
>>
How's froge
>>
Give us an update op
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (101KB, 632x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
101KB, 632x475px
Nigga we ain't fycking around update us in the morning or we'll dox your ass just for leaving us in suspense for froge
>>
File: the day after.jpg (48KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
the day after.jpg
48KB, 960x720px
butt went back in
the day after he doubles size
took the frog to the vet
injected some shit in it
he's suffering, smells bad and is fatigued
will update
>>
>>2441720
Poor lil frog

I hope he recovers soon
>>
>>2441720
Holy shit don't do this to us
>>
>>2441720
I hope everything works out for the best anon.
Keep him moist
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (4KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4KB, 480x360px
He's dead.

It sounds funny to most people knowing someone can prove affection towards uncommon non-mammals pets, they always bring up the fact that they can't understand this affection and surely will not reciprocate.

While this is true, the point is that we don't need them to give us affection back, we love raising him and taking care of him and see him grow, eat, live, cause he's a beatiful creature.

Worst thing is my Gf, the person who cared most about him, who loved him unconditionally, just went out of town the day after the prolapse receded, and the day before he got swollen.
She went away with him recovering and I am the one who has to give her grieving news.

Something in this house, a flame of some sort has gone and I can feel it, as I can feel how much it will hurt not to perceive the beatiful and unique kind of love she gave him anymore, cause even though a frog's death doesn't really change much, things are inevitably gonna be not the same anymore.

Thanks for hanging
>>
>>2442069
Sorry, man. I understand that even though he was "just" a frog, the love you and your girlfriend felt for him was real and it meant something. Sorry he didn't pull through.
>>
>>2442073
Thanks for the support.
I didn't even expect it could hurt this much, I don't know how to shake off the feeling we could have done better for him.
>>
>>2442069
Praise this small messenger of Kek and may he catch all the flies in the world along with the other dudes in Froggy Heaven. My condolences, OP.
>>
How he die
>>
>>2442091
Read the thread feeb
>>
>>2442069
F
>>
>>2439949
>>2441720
>>2442069
>>2442075
how did this shit even happen to begin with?
>>
>>2442162
Amphibians are prone to get lethal infection.
He's always been a struggly weak frog, I'm not surprised it didn't survive, but I'm still broken cause it was unexpected.
>>
>>2442091
Frogger IRL
>>
File: 1494716761130.png (31KB, 974x522px) Image search: [Google]
1494716761130.png
31KB, 974x522px
Sorry anon. How old was he?

Honestly, I'd love a froggo but am afraid for this very reason
>>
>>2442296
get a real pet dude. regardless of what he is saying if you want something small and simple, rats etc are a lot better than frogs
>>
>>2442296
Only two years, he still had a lot to go. If you wanna get one they're fairly easy to mantain, this is not what should have happened, it's an accident and not a reason to be worried about raising one, also don't listen to:

>>2442327
I don't get what does "better" mean, he wants a frog, not a rat, I have already said what I think about the affection rate if that's what you're talking about, it means shit, I can't believe you're convinced there are "better" animals in this context.
>>
It's the vet's fault. They should have been open more than every other day. If the same thing happened to a person because a hospital decided to just close for a couple days, there would be outrage. Burn down the vet and move to a new town with a vet that actually cares about animals.
>>
Um what the fuck /an/
This is obviously two different frogs are you guys high?
>>
>>2442069
It's very understandable m8, doesn't sound funny at all.

I'll have a drink to your frog.

F.
>>
>>2441720
Looks like he may have had some intestinal issues (anal prolapse is typically caused by straining in animals or egg binding) and bloated (doubled in size)?
Poor froggo.
>>
I-is he okay? Has he kept getting bigger, because at some point you should inform the military..
>>
No wonder their assholes get torn up. https://youtu.be/aivRUBrY8fo
>>
>>2443514
Excuse me?

>>2443523
I looked it up and it was Edema, pretty fucked up. I don't know if it was the cause or the consequence of the prolapse, I just wish I could have saved him.

>>2443445
Totally. He even went and said he died of septicemia when it was clearly edema (totally different symptoms.)

>>2443519
Thanks.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.