[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is it with women and pit bulls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1501009868714.jpg (87KB, 700x763px) Image search: [Google]
1501009868714.jpg
87KB, 700x763px
What the fuck is it with women and pit bulls?
>>
Women care more about following trends than their kids' lives
>>
>>2439879
It's almost as if they like attention or something
>>
The same thing that happens between them and niggers.
>>
>>2439879
this feels like one of the screencaps you'd see on dogsbite.org
>>
>>2439879
The woman who wrote this has no idea about the different facets of rape and molestation. She almost certainly has a heavily deluded view of a rape scenario as something like
>man walking down street
>good looking woman walking down street, scantily clad
>man observes this, and proceeds to rape her because he was peripherally aroused
To add on this, she also has a severe confirmation bias and delusional interpretation of people's opinions
>saw 10 people out of 500 Facebook comments say
>"hmm, perhaps women should put more effort into being less arousing to potential predators, and should be conscious of high-risk situations!"
And her summation of this is "what the fuck? EVERY man on here is saying that women WANT to be raped!?!?! what on earth? This is ridiculous!"
To add on this EVEN FURTHER, she probably has no idea about her dog's preferences and emotions.

Fucking asshole.
>>
File: FUCK pit bulls.png (3MB, 1536x1362px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK pit bulls.png
3MB, 1536x1362px
>>2439879
That's a dumb analogy, but that's a pretty well trained dog. Let's see her leave the room though, I bet he'd be all over that food.
>>
>>2439879
Also

>steak is well done
>weirdly chopped broccoli which looks like the shit you buy frozen, worse yet, she hasn't ate any of it
>huge puddle of relatively clear liquid on plate, despite well done steak
>presumably "she" has eaten half of this steak already, that is a fucking lot for a woman

Conclusion: she is a morbidly obese feminist with purple hair, eating a TV dinner cooked in the microwave
>>
I saw the post in the OP on tumblr a few days ago and it annoyed me when I noticed the dog was a pit bull. Not sure why. I think I am subconsciously assuming that the type of person who would post such a watered-down virtue signaling anti-rape PSA would also likely be the type to post pictures of their pit bulls in nail polish as "proof" pit bulls aren't violent. Pure assumption on my part I guess but something about the attitude of most pit bull owners gets under my skin. Like their dog is a political statement and not a companion. I don't even necessarily buy into pit bulls being some inherent evil dog (though I'd never own one). I'm just a judgemental fuck I guess.
>>
>>2439915
>steak is well done
What is wrong with well done steak?
>weirdly chopped broccoli which looks like the shit you buy frozen, worse yet, she hasn't ate any of it
Yes, and? Fresh vegetables are expensive as fuck. What is wrong about being financially responsible and buying in frozen bulk? Better that then constantly throwing veggies in the trash because they go bad before they can be entirely eaten.
>huge puddle of relatively clear liquid on plate, despite well done steak
What the fuck is wrong with steak sauce?
>presumably "she" has eaten half of this steak already, that is a fucking lot for a woman
Where at all in OP's pic does it say that, at all? How the fuck do you know if she's even taken a single bite from that plate yet?
>>
>>2439925
>eats well done steak
>eats frozen vegetables
I can't wait for the leftist NWO to take control of the world so Americans and women all get thrown in the gulag
>>
>>2439930
Frozen veg is fine, especially if you are single. It's good enough for a weeknight meal and saves you from having to worry about using something up before it goes off.

agree on well done steak though.
>>
>>2439879
Same reason they like niggers, they know its an inferior being and they feel self righteous for taking care of it

Also jeans with a belt are objectively harder to take off for raping but if she wants to make herself easy to rape whatever
>>
File: 1484973822727.jpg (37KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484973822727.jpg
37KB, 960x960px
It is always the same.

They get the hots when they think they have control over something that might seem dangerous (or actually is).
They get extra wet when it seems even cute in their twisted mindset.
They have that taming fetish but it rarely works out in reality.
>>
>>2439947
not like guys are much different. human nature I suppose
>>
>>2439925
>fresh veg is expensive as fuck
This is a poor person's excuse for being fat
>>
>>2439979
tits or gtfo
>>
>>2440010
>frozen vegetables make fatties
R E A C H I N G

as for the thread's actual topic, women love pit bulls because it makes them seem selfless and open-minded. Even if they're cunts in every other aspect of their lives.
>>
>>2439979
Guys are worse I would say.
>>
File: q6bC5va.gif (76KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
q6bC5va.gif
76KB, 250x250px
>>2440017
>>
>>2439879
Positive reinforcement. He doesn't eat her steak and after dinner they fugg
>>
>>2439879
god that steak looks like ass
>>
>>2439925
>that shit
>"steak sauce"

post your meals on /ck/ please
>>
>random pit bull running up and down street again today

I need to get a fucking handgun, holy shit.
>>
theyre the black people of pets, you can be the victim for/defend them a lot because theyre extremely fallible, and people enjoy that
>>
>>2440063
>after dinner they fugg
Just imagining that woman's disgusting fat body, covered in dried sweat. Smelling of rancid lard and rotting flesh. Reminds me of a beached whale. Rotting, covered in sand, drying out, the beach is completely vacant, from the odor alone. I would take his dick daily, even twice or thrice daily, if that's what I had to do to save him from that disgusting, vile creature.
>>
>>2439899
>cute, pale as fuck, big ass'ed white girl moves in down stairs
>chats me up every time I see her
>mostly see her coming, or going, so no chance to get to know her
>weekend rolls around, and I sit out on the steps enjoying the cool spring morning
>cutie comes out for a smoke, and talks her head off
>"can't wait till I can get my dog next week, Anon"
>shows me photos on phone
>fucking pit
>hear child crying in through the open door
>Me: "I have two cats"
>"That's nice, Anon. My baby daddy should be getting out to jail in the next week or so
>weeks roll by
>basketball-american bbyddy hangs out all day because no job
wtf
I fucking hate pitbulls.
>>
>>2440254

Nice blog
>>
>>2439938
If that's the whole point of that difference, then why the hell bother with fuzzy unisex clothing - why not just recomend *jumpsuits*, huh, after all, those can be the hardest to take off?
>>
>>2440254
>implying this is true
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.