[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pets you want but will never have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_2564.jpg (169KB, 1170x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2564.jpg
169KB, 1170x736px
>Nurse Sharks
>10/10 comfy factor as long as you don't literally put your hand in their mouth (I mean seriously you have to be full retard here)
>is a goddamn shark
>cozy and known to enjoy cuddles and rubs in the captivity community
>swim up like goddamn puppies when it's feeding time
>eat small fish and clams and shit

It's just a shame I'm not an eccentric billionaire with enough money to just have a 10/10 nurse shark pool in the backyard.
>>
i want giant chinese/japanese salamander
maybe i could have them but i dislike bureucracy linked with importing protected animal from abroad
>>
>>2439669
you could spend 5 million and be no closer to getting one
>>
>>2439670
why? ticket to china is not that expensive and in china you can buy one from farm for relatively low prices
>>
File: 1200px-Mara_in_captivity.jpg (393KB, 1200x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Mara_in_captivity.jpg
393KB, 1200x1333px
Peccaries. My neighbor had 4 when I was a kid and they were the nicest animals. Smelled kinda funky though.
Slightly more realistic would be patagonian maras.
I mean look at this dude.
>>
>>2439653
Black and white Argentine tegu. Diet and vet care are a lot more expensive than for a dog.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
whale sharks. majestic, gentle giants. the babies are cute as well, apart from the fact that it's a goddamn shark
>>
File: massive-snapping-turtle.jpg (219KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
massive-snapping-turtle.jpg
219KB, 600x600px
>>2439653
I think about this a lot.
I would love a massive tank with a couple of full grown alligator snapping turtles in it. They look like prehistoric monsters, and I imagine it would be fun observing them eat their prey and doing whatever hunting they may do.

A cougar would be my other choice. Nothing would be more comfie than chilling with your cougar pal.
>>
I would absolutely love a sea otter but I know I couldn't give one the life it deserves. I just want them to hold my hand and snuggle me
>>
>>2439653
you don't need to be a billionaire to keep nurse sharks. At most you have to be a normal adult with a home and a job. Probably a spouse.

kinda weird being on a website where everyone is too young or too handicapped to know this.
>>
>>2439735
Cougars are pretty qt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4upoLs-i6A
>>
>Fucking CUTE
>Apparently the perfect mix of cat and dog (both of which I love)

but also

>They cost 9000 dollars to bring one to the states
>even then, a bunch of states don't allow them at all
>not really fully "domesticated" imo and pretty unpredictable as pets
>you really don't know what you're getting
>i think it's too much of a status symbol and i tend to avoid status symbols
>i don't feel that one would be happy in the lifestyle I'm aiming for (living in and travling around in a van/trailer for 2 months out of the year)
>>
>>2439812
Like I'm gonna spend 10 fucking grand on a pet I'll probably will within the year.
Also how small do you think they are?
It's a fucking shark.
>>
>tfw a grizzly bear will never be your best friend
>tfw you will never ride your bear into town
>tfw you will never snuggle up to your warm fluffy bear at night

Why live? My dreams will never be fulfilled.
>>
File: tucan2.gif (1MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
tucan2.gif
1MB, 250x188px
if I had fuck-you money I'd commission a huge planted aviary and get a bunch of these dudes living in it.
>>
File: Heck-1_3537188b.jpg (17KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Heck-1_3537188b.jpg
17KB, 620x387px
Il would be nice have one of theese guys
>>
>>2439856
>Like I'm gonna spend 10 fucking grand on a pet
if you were a normal adult with a house and a job $10k wouldn't seem like a lot to you.
>Also how small do you think they are?
they grow to 5 or 6 feet in captivity. You'd need at least a 2000g tank to grow them full size, 4 would be better. Tons of people do it though.
>>
>>2439958
>if you were a normal adult with a house and a job $10k wouldn't seem like a lot to you.
are you fucking kidding me lmao. normal adult with a job and house here, 10 thousand dollars is a fuckton of money.
>>
>>2439967
>10 thousand dollars is a fuckton of money.
then you're not normal.

in the US the normal adult has a household income of over $50k per year, a house worth over $200k, vehicles worth close to $100k, and toys worth close to $100k.

granted all of those things are mortgaged to the hilt, but if you can afford the normal US adult's lifestyle a $10k tank is nothing. Most people your age probably spend that much on sporting goods every year. Or eating out. Or going on vacation. Or....
>>
>>2439653
Have you put in any thought to bamboo sharks?
>>
File: Chacoan Peccary.jpg (219KB, 800x731px) Image search: [Google]
Chacoan Peccary.jpg
219KB, 800x731px
>>2439673
But anon, that's not a peccary. That's a Patagonian Mara, a large rodent. Pic related is a peccary, family Tayyasuidae.
>>
>>2439983
God in heaven I'm retarded, please ignore my reply.
>>
>>2439971
lmaaoaoo sources? I bet you're including crazy outliers like the rockerfellers or something because that is bullshit senpai

also

>people in their 20s spending 10k on sporting goods or restaurants a year

my god. no.
>>
>>2440001
>sources?
are you incapable of googling the average income, home value and value of cars per household?

>people in their 20s
ah, there's where you went wrong. A normal adult in the US is not in their 20's. You'll hit normal at about 40 if you're average. Your generation may never make it. Just having a job and a house probably puts you in the top 1% of millennials and the bottom 30% of US adults.
>>
>>2440006
>A normal adult in the US is not in their 20's
That's where the miscommunication lies, then. Yeah I guess that's the average for baby boomers. Makes sense.

Anyway to keep the thread on topic, pic related. I like raccoons and think they're really cute, but I'm not fucking insane so that will never happen.
>>
I would like to have a pitbull but they are illegal here in Denmark sadly.
>>
File: snowleopards222.jpg (250KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
snowleopards222.jpg
250KB, 1280x853px
A snow leopard. They are one of the most beautiful animals on this planet.
>>
>>2440031
>those fluffy tails
yes
>>
I want a dog but I can't handle them dying so I'll never get one.
>>
>>2440015
nigger
>>
I've always wanted my own giraffe.
>>
I want an African child.
>>
>>2439984
It's okay lol.
After I posted it I realized I could have worded it less confusingly.
>>2440148
Go to Africa and you can probably get one for the low low price of free
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (442KB, 709x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
442KB, 709x450px
>ywn have a glorious longboi goanna
perenties are so fucking cool, but giant-ass varanids are so tough to keep. Also I'm a burger, so it's totally impossible.
>>
>>2440371
Australia needs to stop being prudes with its animals. Even if it was just a clause about only captive born animals being able to be shipped out. The carpet python stuff they got going on over there is something I want in on
>>
File: Pulmonoscopius_BW.jpg (48KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
Pulmonoscopius_BW.jpg
48KB, 800x593px
>>2439653
Pulmonoscorpius kirktonensis or any giant scorpion really. Mostly due to the being extinct factor and there being not enough oxygen in the air to support an arthropod of such size.
>tfw you will never have a scorpion around the size of a dog or a cat
>>
File: vespa crabro doot doot.jpg (202KB, 2000x1186px) Image search: [Google]
vespa crabro doot doot.jpg
202KB, 2000x1186px
euro hornet nest on my window
>no euro hornets in my area :[

huntsman spiders free-running in house
>no huntsman spiders in my area :[

pallas cat, extra fluffy
>they're just not pet material
>>
>>2440631
fucking burn it down m8
>>
>>2439919
Me too anon, me too.
It's always been my dream to have a large planted aviary.
>>
>>2440148
wew
>>
>>2439971
But that's just poor financial sense. Keep in mind there's going to be a lot of maintenance costs involved in keeping sharks as well, it's not like you throw down 10K and the sharks are "paid off" like a painting or something. There's a reason the U.S. economy collapsed and it's not just because of "muh toxic bonds". It's the millions of retards that knew they couldn't afford buying a house and did so anyway. Probably the same people who throw 100K at cars and 10K on whims like shark tanks when they make 50K a year for the household.
>>
>>2440371
>Also I'm a burger, so it's totally impossible.
if you're basely enough come on down to South Florida's west coast, wrangle up a feral nile monitor and take it home. Close enough
>>
>>2442364
DIY salt mix is pretty economical if you can't find a good deal on pallets of the commercial stuff.
Electricity costs aren't that much, literally all you're running are pumps and a skimmer. Lights, if you go with a refugium or algae scrubber in your sump.
Food is cheap to budget if you live near the coast, otherwise I'd agree it's prohibitively expensive.
Honestly, the maintenance costs are only a little more expensive than a well-mantained dog.
>>
>>2442388
Like a showdog getting blood transfusions and stemcell treatments? The upkeep of a tank sizable enough comfortably house nurse sharks would be a fairly enormous undertaking. Nurse sharks can grow up to 10 feet long (and occasionally larger). You'd need one hell of a setup. And that's the tank. Like you pointed out, food would be pricey. And don't forget, you'll probably end up need an exotic animal vet who knows a thing or two about sharks at some point.
>>
>>2440148
Should be easy, they are deliberately bred for adoption.

It's big business.
>>
File: Chinese Paddlefish.jpg (197KB, 1191x788px) Image search: [Google]
Chinese Paddlefish.jpg
197KB, 1191x788px
Chinese Paddlefish. Unfortunately they're probably extinct, and even if they weren't I'd be taking care of a fish that's at least 3m long
>>
File: slth.jpg (57KB, 564x680px) Image search: [Google]
slth.jpg
57KB, 564x680px
Top tier.
>>
>>2442364
>Probably the same people who throw 100K at cars and 10K on whims like shark tanks when they make 50K a year for the household.
People that lost their houses in 09-11 probably don't have houses now. It takes about 10 years to get that off your credit.

meaning the people dropping $10k on shark tanks can easily afford it, and can easily afford the maintenance.
>>
Someday I'll stop being a faggot and settle for a regular ball python, but these are so beautiful.
>>
File: Hes just standing there.png (546KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Hes just standing there.png
546KB, 500x625px
>Smart as fuck
>Protagonist of my favorite /b/ greentext stories
>Looks chill as fuck
>Sometimes, imitates the sounds of a human speaking (he fails, but it sounds menacing as shit)

I've been trying for years, yet each urban crow I've met refused the snacks I offered
HOW DO I DOMESTICATE ONE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS?!
>>
>>2442968
Offer better snacks, faggot
We know you're holding back
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>2442971
WHAT KIND OF SNACKS!?
I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING: FRENCH FRIES, BREAD, PEANUTS, WHAT DO I OFFER THESE FUCKERS?!
>>
>>2442979
meat? dunno, just an idea
>>
>>2439958

You have to be like six years old. $10K is a good amount of money. Quit believing bullshit statistics, its rough in the states right now.
>>
File: 22deep-600.jpg (57KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
22deep-600.jpg
57KB, 600x300px
I'd like a massive, ultra-pressurized aquarium full of abyssal fish species.
>>
cephalopods
>>
>>2443009
>You have to be like six years old. $10K is a good amount of money
I'm 45 years old, I own $220,000 worth of my house and owe $110,000 on it. I make a bit over $10k per month and have something like 1/4 million in available credit.

$10k is not a significant amount of money to me or to most American adults. I usually spend 2-3 times that on my annual vacation.
>>
>>2439901
There's a man in Finland who has two bears as pets
>>
>>2443057
>makes 2x the average US income
>why isn't everyone as rich as me?
>>
>>2443057
>$10k is not a significant amount of money
Poorfags amirite
>>
>>2443057

>>2443057

That's not a normal adult lifestyle and not the average American.

The average adult may get approved for a mortgage between $150k-$200k. As long as they're at least 30 when they buy the home, they'll have half of it paid off by the age of 45 unless they fuck up big time.

The average American is gonna bring in about $5-$5.3k a month pre-tax. So a 2 person household could make $10k+ in a month but then you gotta deduct expenses. Chances are these households have at least 1-2 kids and that's where most of the money is probably going.

Credit limits are all over the place, but from looking a bit online someone with good credit their limit averages about $8k-$9k per card. However, a vast majority of people have shit credit.

In other words...the average person could get $10k if they spend a bit of time saving, get lucky and have no unseen financial bullshit that eats their savings, and/or have good credit and don't mind maxing out a card.

I know this is a stupid argument but I like talking about this type of stuff.
>>
>>2439984
Actually, thank you, I was curious about how peccaries looked and you saved me a search.
>>
>>2439653
Daily reminder to want a platypus.
>>
where THE FUCK is my dog
>>
File: a6hLyVNF.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
a6hLyVNF.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>2443014
My man
>>
>>2443057
>or to most American adults.
kek

most yanks live paycheck to paycheck and are barely a month removed from homelessness, including the middle classes
>>
>>2443258
>That's not a normal adult lifestyle and not the average American.
I'm not far from average. Only slightly above.
>1-2 kids and that's where most of the money is probably going.
I have 2. They don't cost that much.
>a vast majority of people have shit credit.
I doubt this is true, but even if it were, most US adults own homes (64%) and borrowing against their home doesn't require good credit so long as they have income.

>>2443511
>most yanks live paycheck to paycheck and are barely a month removed from homelessness
That doesn't mean they don't also borrow $10k or more on a regular basis and blow it on toys.
>>
>>2443249
It's normal. When you're in your 20's and 30's the idea of spending ten grand on a shark tank seems ludicrous and impossible for most people. By the time those same people are in their 40's or 50's it will be totally doable, they'll just have other things they want to spend the money on. Most of them anyways.
>>
>>2439853
The ones from Serbia are actually fully domesticated. Everyone else just sends you wild foxes
>>
>>2443537
dontyoumean siberia?
>>
>>2443541
Eh Tomato tomato
>>
A human
>>
>>2443014
dumbo octopus is probably the only reason to get this, those things have character.
>>
>>2439958
Oh fuck off you stupid boomer
>>
>>2443524
>That doesn't mean they don't also borrow $10k or more on a regular basis and blow it on toys
Just because they do doesn't mean they should. If most were smart with their money they wouldn't be in the predicament that many of them are in with their debt
>>
>>2443677
It's actually legal to have own these and they're very easy to make. I personally don't see the appeal though.
>>
Having a nurse shark wouldn't be THAT expensive. It obviously would be, but it wouldn't be out of reach.The price would vary depending on where you live; saltwater tanks get cheaper the closer you live to the ocean, I've found.
>>
>>2439653
Arawady dolphin. They actually had a mutualistic relationship with humans at one point
Indian elephant. Seem to be the most trainable elephant since they were used in war but they are extinct.
Nissean horse.
>>
>>2442388
>anons who have never kept a large sw aquarium
>>
>>2444729
>45
>boomer
choose only one
>>2444780
Those that make poor financial choices were mostly removed from the market between 08 and 11. Not to say there won't be any more financial failures- someone is always going bankrupt. But when you're juggling over half a million dollars in debt and assets a $10k expenditure isn't likely to be the thing that ruins them. It is essentially meaningless.

I know this sounds incredible to the perennially unemployed millennials of 4chan, but that's exactly the reason I enjoy hammering it home. You guys have no idea how the other half of America is living. The divide is so big you can't even imagine $10k being an insignificant sum. For most adults it is.
>>
>>2445295
I may be a millennial but I chose a job skill that has me set job-wise for life: mental health. I'll never hurt to find a job. I don't have money problems, but because of my job (the majority of my clients are late 20s-60s and all over in terms of wealth) and because I often look at people who aren't just in my demographic, I know you are mistaken about how you think your fellow countrymen live. Hell, there was a study that came out at the end of last year showing that most Americans have less than $400 to their name iirc. Most are not able to just drop $10K trivially. Many, but certainly not most.
>>
>>2445280
True.
My last big tank ran me over $200/month in electricity, $150/month water, $140/month salt, $60/month RO membranes and DI cartridges. So $550/month or $6600/year just to keep it warm and wet.

food and livestock were a whole different set of expenses. I guess I was spending close to $500/month stocking it and replacing animals that died or got eaten. Then another couple hundred each month for various frozen and dried foods.

So a conservative estimate of $15k per year, not counting equipment replacements or upgrades. A shark tank would be a lot cheaper for lighting and livestock but more expensive for equipment, food, and water. I'd guess you'd still need close to $10k per year to maintain a couple nurse sharks.
>>
>>2445304
>Most are not able to just drop $10K trivially.
they're buying on credit.
>Many, but certainly not most.
American's savings are in home equity for the most part. And most adults own homes. Presumably with much more than $10k in equity. It's hard to get good numbers though because the curve is thrown by boomers who have incredibly high rates of home ownership and very low rates of debt.
>>
>>2445304
also congrats on the career choice, statistically you're one of the ones most likely to be an early millionaire if you choose to be. Shark tanks will be easily within your budget if you want them.
>>
File: 1501565282562.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1501565282562.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>>2439653
>>>2439856
>if you were a normal adult with a house and a job $10k wouldn't seem like a lot to you.
>>
>>2440041
It's not that bad. I got one I rescued off the road ten years ago and now she has cancer and is dying. I got another dog and the cycle continues, just have to accept it and enjoy whatever time you get.
>>
>>2445312
think about your parents or grandparents that go buy a new car every couple years. That's dropping more than $10k on the privilege of driving a new car. Probably most adults do it.

or home remodels, or vacations in Jamaica or ski-boats or 4wheelers or gun collections. People have all kinds of stuff they blow money one.

some people blow money on shark tanks and that's ok too. Certainly more respectable than sex tourism for Thai ladybois.
>>
>>2439653
>think about your parents or grandparents that go buy a new car every couple years. That's dropping more than $10k on the privilege of driving a new car. Probably most adults do it.

I guess my perspective is fucked on that because I've never had anyone successful in my family. Most are dead or poor by bad choices. That's how it goes in my area of the US for a lot of people. I've read most of the other posts, so I'm glad that there is some chance of me not having a complete shit tier life. I'm actually about to buy a new to me vehicle, and no one older than me in my family has done that really. Thanks for the other views.
>>
>>2445317
I grew up poor. When I first went to California I was amazed by how many new cars were on the road. Like almost all of them were brand new.

My son was the first person in my family ever to go to college. I am afaik the first millionaire in my family. Which seems impressive until you check the stats on US millionaires and see that well over 1 in 10 adults passed that mark.

anyways, yes. The American dream is still alive, even if California and New York are hogging it. We can do better than our parents. Those shark tanks are very much within our reach.
>>
>>2445324
I'm only going to be making 90k or so not including overtime in my trade, but that's still double the income of anyone in my family. One year of college left and I'll be set to move and start my career. Maybe I'll get that BMW z4m quicker than I thought.
>>
>>2445327
>that's still double the income of anyone in my family
That's twice the national household income and three times the median individual income.

you're going to be wealthy.
>>
>>2445328
This interaction is exactly what I needed to put shit into perspective. Kek I was worried I would never make it based on my experience growing up because that's how everyone made it seem.
>>
>>2445335
There's still plenty of room for you to fail, but remember most Americans don't start making money until well into their 40's so you'll be way ahead of the game.

you face a tough job market but every step you take along your career path puts you ahead of your family. You're free to do better than they did. Move for management and ownership as quickly as possible, that's where the money is.
>>
>>2445340
I plan on moving out with one of my good buddies, we actually met because of 4chan. Then after 10 years as a lineman I want to be a substation manager or something in charge of electrical distribution, maybe a line crew as their boss. Should be good to go really, even if lineman school doesn't work out I can freelance program for a slightly less lucrative lifestyle. I plan on living minimally until I can afford property and a trailer to fuck off at. First couple years until I'm a journeyman will be a little tougher but I've lived with less money than what I start at basically all my life.
>>
>>2445347
You've got it. My father-in-law was a lineman, he invested his oversize salary in real estate. He retired a millionaire and still makes close to $100k per year off of rentals and side jobs plus his huge retirement income.

You'll do fine. Be smart, you're going to do great. Hustlers always do.
>>
File: 0_aeb71_843461bd_orig.jpg (261KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
0_aeb71_843461bd_orig.jpg
261KB, 1280x800px
>>
>>2439653
>hedgehogs
>they're motherfucking illegal in my state
I looked into getting one a state over, but from reading online pet shops are cunts and will deny selling you one when they check your id and even report you. And then there's the issue of not having a vet closer than 5 hour drive, and the vets being cunts also.

I just want a cute little spikebro /an/. They're my ultimate pets in terms of size, upkeep and cuteness and I can't fucking get one because fuck you.
>>
File: d (2).jpg (82KB, 597x525px) Image search: [Google]
d (2).jpg
82KB, 597x525px
>>2445347
and to keep it /an/,
here's a shot of me /an/ has seen often. A tank big enough to keep nurse sharks in.

never say never.
>>
File: IMG_20170718_193545802.jpg (4MB, 2340x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170718_193545802.jpg
4MB, 2340x4160px
>>2445363
I fell asleep, but here's my retriever lab puppy to keep it all relevant.
>>
>>2445309
Nah, I'm good with 1 cat and 1 dog. That's enough maintenance for me. I wanted the otter but I don't have the patience for that
>>
File: 1493070593444.gif (2MB, 211x173px) Image search: [Google]
1493070593444.gif
2MB, 211x173px
>>2439735
>fun observing them eat their prey
>>
>>2442979
Your soul
>>
File: Das it mang.jpg (63KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Das it mang.jpg
63KB, 500x333px
>>2445548
That's fucking metal

and I said turtles were pussies, I take that back
>>
File: turtle-teeth.jpg (61KB, 556x560px) Image search: [Google]
turtle-teeth.jpg
61KB, 556x560px
>>2445737
leatherback turtle mouth
>>
Such big, sweet, beautiful, and intelligent creatures.
>>
>>2442968
Dood I've got a family of crows living in my backyard and I feed them chicken food. They like to chill with my chickens and this one squirrel. I've been feeding them a handful a day for about a week now and they're already letting me get closer. Just gotta be persistent with them, make sure they're watching you when they put the food down cause they recognize faces.
>>
>>2439735
>A cougar would be my other choice. Nothing would be more comfie than chilling with your cougar pal.
Apparently they piss everywhere
>>
Gorilla troop that are all my homies. I want to sit legs crossed with my silverback pal giving him back scritches.
>>
>>2446051
That's literally every cat, ever.
>>
>>2439735
I know someone who kept a couple in an artificial pond. They were pretty neat.
>>
>>2445886
what the fuck

that's some lovecraftian shit
>>
>>2439971
that's a 5th of my yearly earnings by that logic
>>
>>2446732
Yes.
Americans commonly spend much larger fractions than that. For example a new car could easily cost a full year of earnings. A house costs at least 5 years of earnings.

it's called credit. Spending 2-3 month's earnings isn't a big deal.
>>
>>2445314
>Most adults buy a new car every 2 years
>>
I would like to live long enough to have an alien life form as a pet. Perhaps an aquatic creature from the oceans of Europa. Imagine having an alien aquarium? Or perhaps something from even farther away.

I guess next-level shit would be to ascend to relative godhood and rule over a planet of human-tier creatures and watch their planet evolve from sparse villages to a vast global network over hundreds of thousands or millions of years.

Sorry did I get too abstract with it
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.