[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the hail is this? just got german shep pup yesterday. big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170723_165921.jpg (3MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170723_165921.jpg
3MB, 4048x3036px
what the hail is this? just got german shep pup yesterday. big soft lump on his belly.
>>
Umbilical hernia, most likely. Where did you get him? Hopefully not a breeder.

It can be repaired during the neuter, but will cost you extra. Barring it IS an umbilical hernia. Easy fix if so. Basically there is a hole where the intestine are dropping through.

Could be lipoma or tumor as well. Def get checked asap.
>>
>>2438380
not a breeder, but the guy had a terrible place. took the pup back to ours and removed like ten ticks, one of which was as big as a bean.

im gonna take your word for it. thanks.
>>
>>2438403
Why the fuck would you buy or even take a puppy from them? It's fucked.
>>
>>2438360
Probably a hernia like the other anon said. It'll require surgery if so, but it isn't actually a huge deal. The surgery to fix it is simple, just a slice and some stitches, but it still might cost you an arm and a leg.
I'd be more concerned about the animal's temperament given where you said it came from. Even if you didn't personally buy it from a breeder, i'm guessing the person you got it from bought it from some god-awful place. Invest your time and money in puppy classes and socialization.
>>
>>2438404
You WOULDN'T take a puppy away from somebody who was treating it awfully?
>>
>>2438407
Must be one of those fags that cares about pedigree and all that dumbshit.
Then they wonder why they're alone and childless in their 30s.
>>
ok guys. enough with the dogfighting. the puppys temperament is good. very smart, unusually so. hes only two months. its not like the owners were horrible people, but they had a lot of animals and let them all run wild and had a disgusting property.

my sister was concerned the lump, the hernia as i now know, was like a tick ultranest. that was our biggest worry
>>
>>2438424
That means the owners are horrible people
>>
>>2438415
Wheredoyouthinkyouare.webm
>>
>>2438360
T A K E
O
V E T
N
O
W
>>
>>2438407
They are more concerned that you BOUGHT the dog from them, incentivizing them to buy more, furthering the cycle of abuse
>>
OP I want you to listen very closely.

If you see something wrong or abnormal with your pet, YOU TAKE IT TO THE FUCKING VET

STOP POSTING PICS ON /an/ FIRST FOR FUCK'S SAKE

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO THIS
>>
Sometimes not able to find vet open late at night and take them in the morning want to makes them feel comfortable till we can but I will agree with you if there is something wrong and there is a vet available PLEASE PLEASE DO TAKE TO A VET
>>
>>2438587
(Obligitory not OP)
To be fair, I only ask on here after I have taken my animals to the vet, so as to provide other /an/ons with the vet's diagnosis and to see if there is anything else the vet hasn't told me and if I can get any tips from people that have had the same problems. Also to get people to share their stories of how the surgeries/treatment cost and how/if it helped their pet.
>>
>>2438415
>not wanting a dog free of health problems
>>
>>2438360
its his belly button all dogs have them
>>
>>2438918
>>not wanting a dog free of health problems
THIS.
>>
>>2438415
Go fuck some super dirty Ugandan bitch with who knows what and have a child. Who cares? Pedigree doesn't matter, so what if she has 6 different genetic diseases, has suffered horrible inbreeding over the last 40 generations, and will likely have high insurance premiums, a high volume of doctor's visits, and will be significantly more costly in the long run.

Dipshit. I'm not saying get a purebred, but don't go get some backyard dog from some junky either.
>>
>>2438506
I'm not op. Doesn't sound like they paid for it, but if they did they're a cunt. Or at least any more than you'd have to pay for a shelter dog.
>>2438918
>purebred gsd
>free of health problems
top kek
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.